Excited for the possibilities of Kevin Smith's Moose Jaws?

Excited for the possibilities of Kevin Smith's Moose Jaws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AAhifzHN24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has he just given up? This is a premise for a 15-second Python bit not a feature film. He used to at least try. How many hours of podcasts do I need to listen to in order to understand the wherefores for this?

He keeps casting Johnny Depps daughter

I have an inkling this might be the most watchable of the three. Tusk was meh, didnt need to see Yoga Hosers to know it was litty trash. But he legit loves jaws and has stated jay and bob are in this so I'm expecting like a violent stoner Hardy Boys movie. Or it could just be trash like everything else since Red State.

Red State was worse than Tusk, user.

Red state is litty a pleb filter

Worshipping the state, celebrating Waco and Ruby Ridge murders, and pussying out on God being real but only coming real close to it is not good filmmaking, it's literally just edgy lowest common denominator trash. Tusk was actually great.

His own daughter is in it too (again). Its just a shitty vehicle for him to try and push his ugly daughter on the whole world.

I am very excited. guilty pleasure all day

Is that a fanmade poster? The logo on his jersey looks sick. The poster obviously doesn't.

it's a concept poster that they use to help sell the movie to producers

So is Clerks 3 dead?

Because Smith's best character will always be Jeff Anderson's Randall.

He's like Will Smith with none of the charm or talent.

Yeah, Anderson walked away from it cause the Weinsteins jewed him out of Clerks 2 money

best character is Dante

Anyone who is excited for anything Kevin Smith related in the current year is a fucking retard.

If you don't like Red State and Tusk you're a fucking sheep.

>God being real
He was going to do that but he didn't have the budget for it.

Michael Parks was fantastic in Red State. He made me understand just how a person could end up following a Fred Phelps / David Koresh / Jim Jones type of person. The fucker was just a fantastic actor.

And I always love John Goodman. Anything he does, I enjoy, and that includes the shitty fucking Flintstones.

Do you think Seth Rogen regrets showin Kevin Smith the weeds?

I think Red State needed some tightening up. I'd love to have seen what it'd have come out like if he had a co-writer with him

DUDE TOO MUCH WEED LMAO

People fail to understand what made Clerks great wasn't Smith's directing but the actors.

Where is the Randall actor now?

SOME ASSHOLE HOSER FROM FACKEN MOOSE JAW.

Yes and no.

the actors delivery was so goddamn casual and un-enthused it lent a certain "we know we're making a shitty movie but we don't have anything better to do" vibe to it that just keeps things cozy.

The actual dialogue is damn good, and reminds me of how me and my friends would actually shoot the shit before our brains were infected by memes and crippling insecurity

hack hack hack, cant even make a original idea
fuck you you fat piece of hack shit

DUDE CANADA LMAO

So why the fuck is Kevin Smith pretending to be Canadian these days? Isn't her from New Jersey?

Who keeps financing this shit? Kevin isn't paying for all these flops himself is he?

>There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "good job
youtube.com/watch?v=8AAhifzHN24

Looking back, it's absurd that Smith was once considered on the same level as Tarantino in the 90s