John Wick 2

what the FUCK was her problem?

Being a poor mans Mara

Cultural Marxism

Her and john should have teamed up, assassin power couple, no need for him to get burned at the end

didn't have me to suck on her feminine penis and swallow her hot loads

where's the Cleaner deleted scene?

I've already seen the Vatican and Aurelio ones

>get raped as a kid
>turns into a lesbian

really makes you think

were the other two good/worth looking for?

Shitty bodyguard, being a retard, thinking you can face the devil.

>had a gun, have a magazine, decide to use a shitty knife to face wick

>her

>i'll stay and fight john wick with my knife
yeah, nah
the movie had some retarded scenes that don't even make sense too but it was mostly good

>dozens of your men get killed by john
>only a couple of guards plus main bad guy left
>send them to kill john and escape by yourself
this is fucking stupid. why do the guards still fight after clearly seeing the massacre that has happened? why do they still insist on fighting john. it seems that literally every single assasin in that universe knows who he is and how badass he is

7 million dollars will make you do some crazy shit.

- Hubris, as with usual villains
- He retired quite a while ago and those may be new members who have only heard of his exploits and chalk it up to exaggerations.
- Money. 7M is a hell of a bounty.

>man (female)

i wonder if he(she) is any upcoming flicks :3

they are available online just use google

Are there any interviews with her?

cute

>Sir, I'm sorry we couldn't hire Michael Pitt, he's too busy doing pills and booze
>What about that ugly dyke with the pouty face and shit haircut?
>Sir, I just said Michael isn't available.

she suffered from 'too cute to die' syndrome

>they actually showed him killing with a pencil
stopped watching there

DUDE WOMEN CAN BE INTIMIDATING AND TOUGH AND SCARY HENCHMEN TOO HAHA

Except she dies like a bitch. John was wounded and tired, and still easily kicked her ass harder than any male henchman. She was all bark and no bite.

>she dies
That's what you think

did he die at the end?

Ruby is only famous because her dad was.

Next up Pitch Perfect 3, followed by Jason Statham vs Megalodon

Go watch it fag

>literally anyone wanting to kill john in chapter 3

misclick, meant

oh nice looks like you got yourself a copy of YIFY 1080p torrents

>MUH 7 million dollarydoos

just tell me

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added

Actually it was doubled by the end.

>Rose is genderfluid

No she isn't, there is no such fucking thing.

I want a John Wick vidya besides that 'meh' looking VR game.

I dunno how the VR game is but john wick could only work as an on rails lightgun game

Only thing I didn't like about this movie was the 'bullet proof' suit, nobody being able to shoot him in the head or just missing conveniently.

Is the second half of this movie worth watching if I think the first half is shit?

I'm not even tumblr-posting, but I urge you to google the difference between sex and gender. Sex is chromosomes and hormones - it's factual and biological, requiring physical change to transition. Gender is perception and identity - you can think whatever you want about your own and people can see you however they want. Just like you can change your opinions and evaluation of concepts, you can change your self-perception, maybe even frequently. That's being gender fluid. Although it seems she might actually be mislabelling herself, because while she seems to have been gender-fluid in the past, her current description of "waking up every day sort of gender neutral" matches that of somebody agender.

>>>dumblr feminist cuck nu-male whiteknight gb2pleddit libtard SJW snowflake

retard
i unironically agree with you but don't want to get downvotes from the reddit hivemind

>not thinking that a Max Payne-like game with John Wick wouldn't be amazing

Penis envy.

>You can change your self-perception in terms of gender

Get the fuck Out of here and never come back

So basically you're reducing gender down to fashion sense. Gotcha.

You're likely still confusing sex and gender, but that's understandable. Society is deeply gendered based on sex, and to deny that fact is ignorant in itself. Similar to how ignoring the differences between races is a form of racism. If you interested in potentially learning something, expanding your ability to empathise, and gain insight on the underlying structure of society, I heartily recommend looking further into the difference between sex and gender.

If you insist on belittling it like that, sure; and just as with fashion sense it's very important and deeply tied to self-image for some, while unimportant to others. But similar to fashion sense, if you don't give a shit, you don't just throw on a potato sack or whatever the cheapest clothes are. You instead buy the most basic clothes that fit your societal identity. Statistically in your case: loose jeans, plain tees, flannel shirts, and sneakers. A loose dress, especially in the sweltering heat, would be more comfortable from a utilitarian perspective; it would be breezy and breathable while maintaining modesty. But instead you would rather go along with the societal norm for your identity: loose jeans, plain tees, flannel shirts, and sneakers. Same with gender. Most people just don't care, but vast societal pressure makes them identify their gender as their sex. Over time people internalise this decision and aggressively defend their choice, despite the motivation, to follow the norm, remaining exactly the same.

What complete and utter bollocks.

Megalon being played by Left Shark? That looks awesome.

>he fell for the social constructivist memes
How´s that liberal arts degree working out for you?

PS. You´re wrong, as evidenced by the cumulative efforts and results of real science - which does not include wishy-washy political propaganda masquerading as a respectable academic discipline.

>tfw you will never protect her from bullies and she rewards you with a kiss on the cheek

Just fucking end me

As reductive as you may have felt my point was, you didn't really do anything to disprove my assertion.

"Gender expression" at its root is nothing more than fashion. Unless you suffer from some form of mental illness akin to DID, who you are remains the same regardless of your external presentation.

Now that I think we partially agree on. From the angle that your gender shouldn't matter, and perpetuating the concept of gender is pointless in current society. But again, even if it is just fashion to flaunt your chosen gender, fashion is meaningful to most people and it's important to respect that. As long as they don't shove it in your face.

That's a bit vague and dismissive. Which parts do you think are wrong and what evidence to you refer to exactly? Studies have shown that sex determines many things about a person's mental processes, if this is what you're referring to. Completely correct. But as with every concept and word in existence, gender and all the associated traits are merely icons given meaning by people. This is undeniable and the basis of language and thought. The word apple is just sounds or light on a screen. It's given its meaning by the evolution of a language. People used to think wall mounts, dials, and phone calls when they said "phone", now people think apps, glass, and cameras. Meaning and quantifiers change. Even with your sex's mentality, by acting and looking differently many people can, by 99% of quantifiers used by people, pass for the opposite sex, making them almost irrefutably inhabit the (I want italics tags)idea(where are my italics tags) of being that opposite gender. Functionally, it terms of communication of ideas, that makes them a different gender to their sex.

I have a Comp Sci degree because I like money. Although I do have a ginger skrillex haircut, so that fits the archetype pretty well. Out of interest, what degree did you take?

10/10

Someone give her the crown

What about something closer to FEAR?

Wick seems more like the great reflexes and aim guy than the doing dives everywhere.

Does anyone have the shot of her ass yet?

BOGGED

leo tat basic bitch

social gender identity
not biological gender

Is he (female) the woman's equivalent of "trap's aren't gay"?

>Studies have shown that sex determines many things about a person's mental processes

Yes, and the one thing that it's the best predictor of? To an accuracy of >0.9? More accurate than its prediction of compassion towards one's children, or desire to get into a physical fight? A person's self-identified gender.

Biological sex and "gender expression" are so closely linked by statistics that if you don't accept that they are scientifically indistinguishable then you can't logically accept any of the other findings of sociology or psychology, because it very, very rarely gets better than 0.9:1 in the soft sciences.

When you say "gender", people think all the same things as when you say "sex". They think about genitals, childbirth, instincts and societal roles. They are as close to completely interchangeable terms as any two different words can ever be. You and others like you have been indoctrinated into an unnatural change of language, in order to artificially magnify the perceived likelihood that any of the intrinsic factors of gender might not apply.

You've had to be specifically instructed that the archetypal ideas of "man as protector and provider, woman as caregiver and mother" are baseless, and the reasons for your instruction have been political. The scientific reality, that these roles are instinctive and tied closely to biological differentiation between the sexes, has only been confirmed further and further through evolutionary and behavioural study, the linguistic distinction between sex and gender has become even more meaningless, but even more important to the political philosophers who refuse to believe that the natural, healthy order of the human organism might resemble the dreaded "patriarchy".

I'm so glad you are a mentally ill tranny who not doubt mutilated his genitals thus insuring you will never pass on your shit genetics

You're presuming an awful lot about the specifics of me and my views that I haven't touched on, and if you're claiming all my views are the result of indoctrination then I can't really say much to convince you otherwise. Most of what your claimed I believed was incorrect. I think the vast majority of modern liberals in media and politics are damaging, I don't regularly associate with anything who's not cis-gendered and heterosexual, I actively despise virtue-signalling as more of a petty judge of character than anything philosophical on my part, and I don't think archetypal gender rolls are "baseless" in the slightest.

I don't think gender prediction based on traits is a very good argument for the legitimacy of gender. My cute fashion analogy in almost explains why. People are products of both nature and their environment, and their environment overwhelmingly urges them to act and think based on their sex. If the environmental weighting were to be removed, the nudge of nature would still be there but complex thought would make its effects tiny. You'd essentially be arguing for thoughtless following of tradition if you suggest that the environmental weighting of gender should never change. I do agree that in terms of common parlance, yes, gender is just a synonym for sex. Should it be that way? I don't think so. And to say that this usage's prevalence proves it's correct is akin to arguing that popularity equates to quality in film. Sometimes, yes, but in most cases the correlation is far less concrete.

I've got to do some work now anyway, but if you reply I'll be back if the thread's still up in a few hours.

>get raped as a kid
>remain straight

really makes you think

Brought a knife to a gun fight.

Maybe he froze sperm before getting gender reassignment surgery, thats actually quite common bigotry-kun

>all these words trying to justify their mental illness
That's all anyone really sees when sjw make giant walls of text. No one actually read your intellectual masturbation. I'd tell you to kys, but statistically speaking, you're likely to do that anyway.

Literally Max Payne with some dumb tacticool shit added with the bullet time, similar to how Max did reloads in 2.

>JUST

Reminder if you're attracted to "her" you are quite literally gay and like boys.

>I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually
Irregardless of the moronic 'gender' theory she believes in, this right here is proof of how dumb she really is

What about pretty boys turned into girls?

Watching her get thrown around and beaten like a dog, was unintentionally funny for me. The fight between John Wick and her is supposed to be some big showdown, but she gets her ass handed to her.

Also, in the John Wick universe, half the people on planet Earth are assassins. The pay must be terrible.

I liked that she got beat really fast, makes it more realistic than a woman who can keep up with a guy in a fight

She could have been making a little joke autist, you're reading text so you don't know how she said it

Does she look better with long hair ?

or short ?

What happen

Does she have long or short pussy hair?

is it me or does she have tiny dinosaur arms that a child has drawn over?

she made my dick twitch when she was in dark matter

It's weird seeing a male hero fight a woman. Or two, as was the case in this movie.

I noticed that in the first movie John didn't fight any females. Which makes sense, it doesn't fit a hero very well.

I thought this movie would follow in the same path when the female target cut her own arms, thus sparing John from having to kill a woman. But then there was Rose and that woman with a violin.

Call me old-fashioned but it just doesn't feel right. It's not an action movie when a man beats up a woman. What's next, John Wick fighting kids?

HNNGGGGGG

she's a girl that likes dressing like a boy, end of discussion

that's a boy not a girl, you blind baboon

>I noticed that in the first movie John didn't fight any females.
What ? He fought one female assassin in his hotel room.

*tips fedora*
>gotto protect m'lady

Ok, I forgot about that part. He didn't kill her however.

shitty tattoos

kek

>tats
What's up with all those tattooed whores in this movie? Do tattoos show you're progressive or something?

She seemed pretty genuine when talking about everything else in that interview, why would she be joking about it?