NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
youtube.com/watch?v=NG70sjeSqCk
kansas.com/news/politics-government/article61222187.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do not worry my child, we will win this together. Give it a week before we will have any accurate numbers coming out for non-bullshit pollsters.

AWOOOOOOOO

We did it reddit

i don't get it

The trend is still in Trump's favour and the debates have yet to happen.

Oh ye of little faith, trust in your Lord Kek

dat Clinton convention bounce

Seriously, who is supporting Hillary? Is it perhaps we are the loud animals and Hillary and her supporters are the silent majority? Looks more and more like it.

This is proof the dnc leak hurt hillary. Even post convention bounce she'll be at most two points ahead of trump.
Which is extremely dangerous for her.
Any other slipup and she'll permanently fall behind.

Reuters is.

who da fuq cares! pols are shit! they've always been shit! we're winning!

YES

it's nothing.

>DNC is spent bashing trump.
>hillary sees no improvement.

Dubs = Trump will lose.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/

If my id has 8 numbers then Trump will lose

Didn't the DNC Leaks prove the polls were rigged in Clinton's Favor?

I knew it. Trump BTFO

RCP themselves don't make the biased polls, they just throw them into the average to make it look unbiased

looking for these?

>she hasn't moves up but he's dropping
(((Reliable polling)))

Your ID has one number. Do you see eight numbers in
>csa4Sibv ?
Learn to speak English

>Reuters changes methodology to favor Hillary
>she still did worse than before, right after the DNC

IS TRUMP FINALLY STUMPED

VERSION 9234895374958723904875

All these singles. Trump losing confirmed.

.05 has been deposited into your PayPal account

What poll is that from because Reuters just recently changed their polling methods to eliminate "not sure" since it was causing huge gains for Trump/drops for Hillary (the "not sure" types are almost certainly silent Trump voters).

holy shit does trump have hand cancer?

SHUT IT DOWN

If you guys really want Trump to win, you will have to win over Bernie's supporters or risk losing.

Tbh I've always been a liberal and Bernie was really the ideal US president for me, but it's over now. People who stood for Bernie are anti-establishment, anti-corruption, anti-sellouts, etc. All of which Hillary is. I'd rather Trump wins over corrupt Hillary, she will sell off the US to China because she's only loyal to the highest bidder.

he got it in '87

Reminder that Polls a shit and don't accurately represent the electorate

trump shills on suicide watch

Mike Neocon Pence cucked Trump's potential, whether he wins or not.

Trend?
You mean the three days out of the past 200 days in this election where trump polled higher than Clinton?
Trump is some random celebrity, America is retarded, but we aren't that retarded.

I'm glad Hilary is such a crappy speaker, maybe all you freaks will go back to the woods once the circus leaves town.
Also Ailes is gone, so people will start seeing the world clearly again and we can go back to the pre fox news political era.

Trump is so low energy he's tanking harder than Nintendo's stocks. Sad!

It's funny how this always gets brought up here only when Trump is doing shit.

I wonder why?

>Hillary gets a convention DROP

>polling organizations suddenly drastically change their methodology to (((be more accurate))) as they were polling Trump sometimes up to 17 points ahead.

>It's still fucking tied

Mfw

>He thinks Trump is going to be President

If the other polls would actually provide the data for the distribution for the sample, I'd do it for the ones showing Trump in the positive as well. And I'm more than willing to bet "LA Times/USC" has inbuilt bias.

Hillary got no bump.

Trump lost some of his bump.

They are not essentially starting the General Election tied.

Hillary has to deal with the far left being angry and going to Stein or Johnson. Maybe losing some voters to Trump.

Trump has to worry about Globalist Cuckservatives going to hillary to keep the wars and globalism going, and TeaBaggers going to Johnson, because Trump isn't a "small government conservative".

Because when the polls show Trump marginally winning it means he's stumping her hard.

When he's behind he's only winning by a small margin.

Trump will win

if people were actually concerned about kek this would be a thing

they are NOW essentially starting the general election tied*

Low energy post

People were complaining about this last election cycle.

Dubs = you're a faggot

Hillary isn't Obama.

Just wait, Trump will pull ahead.
Or over the Hill will get convicted thanks to Wikileaks

they can always remove biased sources till they clean up, yet they dont

Will Hillary dodge the debates?

I can't believe Ben Carson was actually a thing. He's pretty much Ted Cruz-lite with zero experience in politics or economics.

Check these digits. Who's the faggot now?

jesus christ, people are such pansies these days. what the fuck ever happened to perseverance? Sage because OP is a little bitch

Yup, the Applecopy emails prove reuters, ap, cbs and box fan polls are all skewed for dems.

>Trump's down after being mentioned more than Hillary at the DNC

>shock

Lord kek, please don't forsake us.

it only went down because some rigged +5 hillary polls came out.

They changed the polling question just to fuck trump. Literally been the same polling question for the past 13 years and they change it because the old question had Trump up 8 points.

Whatd they change?

Also did anybody else see the Missouri poll? I know it's still really early but I figured Missouri was a lock

Godfuckingdammit. Now all the Hilary fags are gonna come in and be all "Ye feg, we tuuuldd ya so" and the righteous upholders of honor and nobility in this land will be left with no choice but to strike them down in the name of justice! THIS IS OUR TIME BOIS!!! CROOKED HILLARY WILL FALL AND THE HAND OF OPPRESSION WILL BE STOPPED!!! MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!

Was the +6 Trump poll rigged as well?

>All the dishonest pollsters go to the DNC and the polls reflect the truth for a few days.

I expect a 5 point surge for Clinton next week if Assage doesn't release any new emails this weekend.

If polls can be rigged can the votes be rigged?

It was rigged by the democrats to give Trump complacency.

Used to be Trump, Hillary or undecided. Now its just Trump or Hillary cant choose undecided, cant even choose (((Jill Stine))) or who ever the libs are running.

Also libral ass farts are more likely to respond to poles, and the boffins say Trump voters are shy about saying they will vote for Trump because of social pressure, but will actually vote Trump once in the booth.

This is still bad for us because they rig the fucking voting booths and we need to be up by quite a bit before the election so it will be obvious as hell if they rig it. They cant rig it with the electronic machines more than 12% or it becomes obvious.

The original Reuters poll released days ago showed Trump in the lead. Reuters changed this poll by eliminating the "neither/other" answer, which apparently favored Hillary. The poll was rigged and RCP waited until the rigged poll was released before factoring the poll into the polling average. The whole thing is smoke and mirrors to protect Hillary.

you nerds need to stop watching polls

get a fucking hobby or job or something. celebrating or worrying about a poll average this far out is for retards. until the debate or until some other significant habbening habbens this race is not worth following.

Trump supporters are so blind to reality that they will vote for him regardless of how horrible of a president/person he will obviously be.

The MSM is. Once Trump wins they'll all crash and burn and be replaced. Viewership is already at an all time low. From what I've seen people post Sup Forums gets substantially more traffic than any MSM outlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=NG70sjeSqCk

Impossibru goy, its a computer and you cant see the source code so NO that makes it 100% secure. Trust us.

Some of the vote machines print out your votes so you can see that its counted, but the (((courts))) wont allow the paper records to be audited.

This.

/thread

kansas.com/news/politics-government/article61222187.html

Forgot second link.

Women. There's a feminist im friends with, who writes for HelloGiggles, who is pro-hillary because 'muh woman' and thats it.

SHILL faggot have you no shame?

>this fucking delusional

No one here gives the first shit about Fox News or Ailes. That's exactly why all you leftfags think you're so smart, because you watched (((Stewart))) and Colbert the honorary crypto-kike tear down very easy targets on the national news. You aren't smart, and you don't understand shit. The "tell me what to think with jokes in between" liberal show is dying. Current year man is a raging faggot, and the rest of Liebowitz's spawn couldn't hack it.

Lurk more or fucking leave.

Trump has been going up compared to Clinton since the beginning of his primaries. That's the trend I assume he's talking about.

Trump is a Clinton plant

What does that even mean, can you even come up with an argument why I shouldn't vote for Trump. Something besides hes racist, xenophobic, and other marxist buzzwords that hold no value on this board.

>falling for a shill

I think I'll try LSD.

Clinton is actually a Trump plant.

really makes you pass an electrical signal from a neuron to another

Well, time to shill Johnson/Weld.

He gave one well-written, well-delivered speech. After the speech was over, he had to go back to being himself.

There is a reason most actors only appear intelligent and well-spoken in movies and tv.

Trump is way too low energy for me. The cuck is even trying to skip debates now while whining on Twitter about the schedule. Grow some balls, it's a woman for god's sake. Nothing to be afraid of, cuck.

Anyone who pays close attention to polls knew this was coming

Even ignoring the fact that Hillary is also going to get a convention bump, an Ipsos/Reuters poll was overdue and that polls is like Rasmussen for Democrats