Is this one of the greatest scenes in movie history?

Is this one of the greatest scenes in movie history?

Other urls found in this thread:

franksreelreviews.com/reviews/mdexplain.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KjLpVUnUTGU
youtube.com/watch?v=BEVJRI4mwpk
youtube.com/watch?v=UozhOo0Dt4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can someone explain this movie to me thanks

>movie
get red-back-dit

this scene scares the shit out of me
pure K I N O

>ITS CINEMA NOT A MOVIE REEEEEEEEEE
kill yerself son

>jumpscare
>great

pick one

Naomi Watts moves to LA and meets David Lynch

I watched this with a girl I met on Tinder, and I started crying because I got so scared. She left. Fuck this movie.

>shitty nonsensical jumpscare

omg BASED

The jumpscare is one small part of the scene you fucking pleb. Everything up to the jumpscare is pure gold. and even the jumpscare is great because they bascially tell you its going to happen and it still fucking gets you. Most accurate portrayal of a nightmare ive ever seen desu

You must be 18 to browse this site

Was that guy his therapist or something? I haven't seen the movie in ages

Theyre just 2 dudes

Whose idea was it to watch? Had either of you seen it before? Genuinely interested.

user is a girl and she wanted to get to the hardcore lez scene to give her date some ideas

I suggested it, and she knew what movie I was talking about, so she was up for it.

No, I'm a guy.

My sister and I love this scene, and sometimes we do this thing where we try to scare each other by popping out from behind walls, then the "scared" person pantomimes the dude collapsing

So basically the whole movie is about the divide between the glitz and glamour of Hollywood vs the reality, right? So when this man sees a homeless person, even though he knows they've always been there in the back of his mind, he freaks out.

Am I right or am I completely missing it?

>tfw i was horrifically mean to my sister during childhood and now we have literally no relationship
I just want what you have user

Here you go m8, this is the best Mulholland Drive breakdown on the internet

franksreelreviews.com/reviews/mdexplain.htm

>jumpscare completely unrelated to plot and for no apparent reason

He doesnt literally represent the homeless. He represents all the horrific disgusting and unethical things that happen in hollywood. Youre right about the part of "knowing about these things but still being horrified when you witness them"

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=KjLpVUnUTGU

>completely unrelated to plot
Watch the movie again

It doesnt advance the plot but its very obviously related to the plot thematically. It also helps establish the psyche of the main character (since its her dream)

To Winkie's? Ok...

YOU WOULDNT BELEIEVE WHAT THAT KANGAROO DID TO THIS COURTYARD

Specifically this Winkies

Well put

>tfw no older sister to bully me and cuddle with

youtube.com/watch?v=BEVJRI4mwpk

first 2 hours are a dream

last 20 - 25 minutes (everything after she opens the blue box and the cowboy says "it's time to wake up") are real and a cipher for the dream

it's not that confusing if you rewatch with that in mind

BRAAAAP
BRAAP

What is going on here? He looks like he just got splashed in the face with water

youtube.com/watch?v=UozhOo0Dt4o

you would have a better relationship if you just fucked her instead.

EDGY!