10/10 casting. bravo Marvel

who would you have cast Sup Forums?

Even though she briefly appears in The First Avenger, Natalie Dormer would have been my pic. She visually looks the part, is a fine enough actress for a part like this, and has greater recognition amongst regular people because of GOT

Alona Tal because of booty and actual military experience.

Or buffed up Gillian Jacobs, but it's mostly 'cuz she's my waifu

Charlize Theron.

She pulls off short hair really well too if they go with short hair Carol.

god fucking dammit, who is this ugly as sin woman?

my pic was always Katherine Winnick, she can act and looks the part

Natalie Dormer has pancakes for tits. Get out of here.

I want Alona for a lewder super. Moonstone?

Aly Michalka. All the right assets to fill out the suit. Can act well enough for the MCU. Late 20s is the right age if they want someone who'll still be looking hot in a decade. At 5'9" she's a couple of inches shy of Carol's comicbook height, but RDJ is used to standing on boxes for the other male cast anyway.

Brie Larson is great. The only actress I'd cast over her is Emily Blunt, but she'd be too busy with Mary Poppins now.

>casting based on tit size
>uses shitty obscure art for their base reference
Holy shit Sup Forums this explains so much about why you like complete garbage

good taste

also I would've liked Brittany Snow or

>Phil of the Future girl
lol you idiot

weww

Halle Berry or Jessica Alba.

/thread

And Hellcats, and more recently iZombie.

dat camel toe

Katee Sackhoff

gross.

Yvonne Strahovski

I can see it

Someone black, cause I don't want to see that ruined mess that is now carol up on the big screen.

And Monica genuinely deserves it anyway.

The thing with that was it just seemed to be TOO predictable.

Like it felt too typecasted for Katee Sackhoff.
I know that Katee recently said that she would like to play Black Cat because of her work on the Edge of Time game.

>not casting based on tit size
the fuck is wrong with you

i wud of cast ur mum on muh dick

u dumbfucks, marvel wanted to cast someone younger do any of you know how the mcu works.

dude face, so I guess it works lol

Doesn't really matter. Captain Marvel is still 2-3 years out.

Monica Danvers

>Charlize Theron.
charlize what? oh you mean cool sexy actress oscar winning action hero road warrior..charlize theron? nop too perfect for the role, lets shit on this one marvel... captain marvel 2018: 500m worldwide. nobody knows about her out of the usa. but everuybody knows about fury road, monster, devils...etc.

charlize is too old. she's beautiful, but she'd be pushing fifty at 3 movies at a three year pace.

nope... too hookerish

nono, no, she is weird but kind of pretty weird. i would like that better thant the room whore.

I like Brie. I loved her in her last movie.

ummmm Eartha Kitt? i dont know any other black actress name... between dont care and they look the same. I know! that chick from precious if she loose some weight.

>at 3 movies at a three year pace
HA, Dude, seriously???? 3 movies with this shitty character and lame actress...LAUGH.
Heyy, not my fault, maybe if they get carol unraped by her own son she could be a good character.

How about a Brazilian actress?

>midget
>thin as a rail
>not blonde

How is that 10/10 casting?

I'm noticing a lot of people seem more concerned with how they look then there acting style you know we have makeup for that right.

Or have I stepped into Sup Forums and your all just to concerned about masturbation

>then there acting style
thats why we like chalize dude...

She looks like a man, so she's perfect for Carol.

fuck somebody already ate those pancakes. there is nothin there.

OP was being sarcastic

WOW LIKE 2 DROPS OF WATERS.... CAROL IS THAT YOU...OR YOU...AGHH I DONT KNOW. LAME

Sauce on that Carol art? Who is the artist?

no clue as to the artist - going by the SHIELD uniform it'll be from the early 2000s Ultimate comic line though.

she cannot act, stop bringing her up just because of her looks

I never disagreed about her being a shitty character. i was just commenting on the Marvel playbook so far. Each major character they introduce is usually part of a 3 film arc in addition to any team-ups.

to me, captain marvel is billy batson. it's pitiful that marvel plays like a bitch to keep the name. i hate the name switch from Ms. Marvel... totally unnecessary.

>stop bringing her up
huh? First time i ever mentioned her.

I liked her a lot in Chuck, and people say she was good in Dexter (I never watched that show).

she was garbage in dexter, everybody brings her up in these threads, she is an okay tv actress, nowhere near leading a mcu film

Fawcett had him as their flagship title as Captain Marvel for a whopping 14 years before DC fucked them over. Marvel's had it for enarly half a century now, since 1967. DC bought out Fawcett's IP in 1972 - which means they've never owned the name.

Face it, it's Marvel's title now.

whatevs, man. doesn't change the fact that she's got the worst costume ever.

Katee Sackhoff is a shit-tier actress, much worse than Yvonne.

>Face it, it's Marvel's title now.
Disagree. Marvel owns the rights to the name. but the public at large associates the name with the kid that yells "Shazam!"

Signed.
I mean, fuck, Starbuck was practically Carol anyways.

She's hot and all, but she's too old.

>samefag alert

she isn't designed by Jim Lee user

the public doesn't know him at all, if anything EMH was more popular than any of the DC straight to DVD titles
kids know Carol, if they've heard of Captain Marvel at all

Why can't they share

>but the public at large associates the name
Only octogenarians who last read comics back in the early fifties and DCucks with a misplaced sense of nostaglia think like that.

Probability of anons on this board even having parents who were alive when the original Captain Marvel was around is almost nil.

Miss Marvel was better character and name.

Dave Cockrum FTW.

God she looks like an old fragile skeleton in that picture.

Agreed

Brie Larson can look quite a lot better than Ops pic.

>Eartha Kitt
fucking lol that would be amazing in a way.

fucking lol, no they dont. thats shazam, its why he yells shazam, and there was the movie with shaq, thats shazam too.

Deodato???

>the public doesn't know him at all
You're out of touch. One of the best JLU stories included Captain Marvel.

Shazam is the wizard, retard.

Outside the box: Lizzie Caplan. For the girl vote, Regina George herself. She's beloved by the demographic.

>the general public watches children's cartoons

what happend with that trend that lasted like 1 or 2 years of people demanding ronda rousy?

>DCucks
what a stupid fucking word. go fuck yourself with your stunted vocabulary.

Thought that was for Wonder Woman?

Seriously? wow they must be desperate inmarvel.
the main cast announcement the same day they release the no1 of civil war 2, trying too hard to make carol relevant. i really dont mind that muchas long as in the comics carol finally gets a throat full of web fluid.

she lost her fight. now no one cares aboot her eh

Brie Larson looks like a fat person that lost a lot of weight

>of people demanding ronda rousy?
more like ronda demanding ronda rousey

It was a whole 1-2 weeks. Then she got flattened in the ring and had to eat humble pie on talk shows.

the new subway face instead of playing carol??? i like how you think user

was the same day?

smirkfu with an a+++++++++++++ tit job would be the hottest woman on earth
20 year old smirkfu with the same titjob would destroy (((hollywood))) by melting a hole through the earth

we have the technology
it's not our fault our women have been (((taught))) to believe it's evil and wrong to improve themselves for us

Eh, if Natalie Dormer comes back for a role I'd rather it be as Madame Hydra. She knows how to play a ball-busting bitch like nobody else and you could probably even handwave her prior appearance as an undercover honeypot attempt.

im glad it was just bandwagon bullshit, the woman can't even act jesus

Marvel's not said diddly-squat. Brie Larson being named was from Variety's rumour pages.

IIRC last official thing said by Marvel was that they'd cast the director first - presumably so that they could have a say in who gets the lead role.

>what a stupid fucking word
could be worse... the worst word in co languaje..."casual" followed by slott and bendis. i apologize for the offensive language

i said she should be in iron fist. a show about people who fight

So you think there will be complaints of her thin arms too?
I've still having flashbacks to the basically year Gal posts were almost nothing bit that.

>complaining about a legitimately great actress being casted and asking for her to be replaced by shit tier bimbos
This is why marvelfags are cancer.

I'd be down to watch two hours of her snapping Skrull arms in a black onsie.

This isent marvelfags user this is Sup Forums

You see there lust filled infulunce seep through quite often in Tara strong threads

>a legitimately great actress being casted
"oh no, the skrull energy barrier is up, im losing my powers... pew pew, fush fush" why wold you need a great actress for that?