The crossworshippers are celebrating pagan festivities while we are praying to the One True God

The crossworshippers are celebrating pagan festivities while we are praying to the One True God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cxzBQJQwFd0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

serious question why don't you go back to your muslim country if you love islame so much?

It's a very stupid question but I wouldn't expect anything else from the open-air zoo of Brazil.

>argumentum ad hominem
Still waiting for an answer.

>ad hominem
ad simiam you mean

dom't reply to b8 threads, pls

Reported

official jesus based religion power rankings:
unitarian christianity > trinitarian christianity > ahmadiyya islam > other islam

Found the Protestant. How's the whole "everything fun is sin" thing going?

protestants are trinitarian too. I was raised catholic and prefer attending catholic churches
as for everything fun is sin, habe you not heard of catholic guilt?

I thought Muslims had a Christmas type holiday??

Yes, I've just never seen it. We're always told that non-Catholics are the stuck-up ones, except for the Evangelicals who are the worst thing ever.

there will be no dawn for whites, our time has come, my saracen brother

well I'm in a country with more protestants so those stereotypes don't exist but yeah evangelicals are pretty cancerous

If you believe Islam is truly a good thing, wouldn't you want yo spread it. It makes perfect sense of the Moroccan OP to colonize the Netherlands.

Oh why you don't you shut your diaspora fucking mouth and choke on arsenic lava. Fucking waste of passport you are

Oh well, glad to see we're not so different. Cheers mate, happy christmas.

kek

10/10

based

>unitarian christianity
Aren't most unitarians batshit pentecostals?

basée Jordanie

Unitarianism is idiocy.

BISMALLAHA AL RAKHEEM AL RAHMAN!

youtu.be/cxzBQJQwFd0

what did he mean by this

Never thought about it this way.
Except when I see most converts, it makes me think there's something seriously wrong with wh*toids, it's like they're intrinsically incapable of digesting something as pure and good as Islam so they end up being zealous cunts anyway.

More.

Youre the zealot here by the way you speak so highly of your own religion. We're just chilling out while you chimp out and say shit like Christians being pagans for bringing a tree in the house and decorating it. I suppose that by that logic, flowers and gardens should be haram because it equates to worshipping pagan gods.

KEK'd

But it's not because christmas was a pagan religion co-opted but the church

>speaking highly of your own religion makes you a zealot
*tips fedora*

i wish i was born a muslim

>liking your religion makes you a zealot
that's what 56 IQ points sound like I guess
>while you chimp out
You wish. How convenient would it be if I was the kind to confirm your prejudice ? Unfortunately, I'm the kind of lazy fuck who can't be bothered to use violence because I either don't care enough or can easily figure out a way to get what I want some way or another.
>say shit like Christians being pagans
Never said that.
>I suppose that by that logic, flowers and gardens should be haram because it equates to worshipping pagan gods
So this is how low you fell, fucking strawman arguments ? Really ?

You stay away from my religion, wh*toid.

>Living in a breadbasket of europe.
>Bashing europe
>Living off of europe
>Thinking highly of himself

Combine all above and we get you, a pathetic being living off of the products of another people with different religion whilst thinking your religion of constant conflict and war is the superior one.

I find muslim immigrants the most fascinating of all, they contradict and conflict everything they ever do or say in the most absurd way.

Don't bother answering i won't read your piss poor excuse since i'll go to sleep.

>artical anglo arabshit state defending his western masters

>I find muslim immigrants the most fascinating of all, they contradict and conflict everything they ever do or say in the most absurd way.
Too bad you're assuming too much. I'm not here of my own volition, I've actually ben working for the past couple years to go back home. I was brought here as a kid against my will, and trust me, I have no intention of staying in this degenerate cesspool any longer.

>living off of Europe
kek I volunteer and give away my blood and contribute more to this society than you probably ever will. Stay mad.

>bashing Europe
Europe is taking retarded decision after retarded decision, which will lead to its own destruction in a matter of decades. This has nothing to do with me bashing anything, it's just objective facts.

>thinking highly of himself
>inventing stuff
Whoa, it's like you never grew out of schoolyard arguments. This sure isn't playing in favour of Europe's image, but something tell me you're not ready to take any part of the blame.

>rage quitting an argument over the internet
Is anyone here at least 18 ? Dammit Sup Forums.

religion was a mistake, and I'm not an atheist

What are you? Just irreligious?

>Too bad you're assuming too much. I'm not here of my own volition, I've actually ben working for the past couple years to go back home. I was brought here as a kid against my will, and trust me, I have no intention of staying in this degenerate cesspool any longer.
I am going to Tunisia and Algeria in May, of my own volition, and I have every intention to take photos and have fun in your countries

my bet is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism

Respectable choice tee bee aich

dont bother answering them user, they are mostly virgin neet Sup Forumstards who should go back there

>Disliking barbaric ideology incompatible with human rights and democracy automatically makes you a virgin NEET Sup Forumstard

Thank you for spending your money there I guess ? I hope you won't get ripped off, sadly a lot of Maghrebis aren't ashamed to do this to tourists.
May is a good decision since you'll avoid the period when everyone rushes the beaches in the summer. I hope you'll have a good time there.

Advice:
>get some earplugs, depending on how close you're sleeping to the closest mosque, it may wake you at dawn. Most people are used to there.
>only drink from bottles. I personally drink tap water but that's because I'm used to it, you wouldn't want to ruin your vacation with an intoxication
>sunscreen, you weak-ass cracka
>watch your wallet
>try to eat some fish or anything from the sea while in Tunisia, it's the local specialty
>don't get into any argument relative to soccer. That's for your own safety.
>Maghrebis are shit at keeping their word, so don't blindly trust anybody.

>I have every intention to take photos
be sure to post them here or in /trv/

thx bb ur rite

I'm glad we both believe in our Lord Jesus Christ.

islam= barbaric ideology
Im a muslim (blessed by KARA BOGA genes) and never been violent with anybody, how do you explain it you fucking retarded mutt?

Islam (in most interpretations) calls for or encourages violence in some form, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that all Muslims are violent.

Proofs?

i dont know what are your sources for this, but i personally only follow the quran, so the only violence mentionned is when there was wars or conflicts, not relevant for the muslims in peaceful lands

>all these western flags defending islam
rip europe

Shut the fuck up monkey go make another arab hate thread you LARPing crusader

>hueuhueheueheueheu
Macacos can use computers?

and this is right now when they are like what 10-15% at most?
my place is like 40 but they don't have the iq to use a computer mostly
leaving soon anpway, fuck this

Get ready for quranic verses allowing muslims back then to go at war against the Qurayshites who expelled them from their homes, stole their land and homes, and plotted to kill them.
It's funny how, in the American sense, self-defense is violence when done by others. Except "preventive attacks" are totally justified when done by them.

>mutt logic

fucking this, but these retards just dont want to understand

>brown inbred subhuman calling anyone a monkey
Lmao

This, Europa's a dead whore bleeding from her vagina in a piss stained alley.

>brown inbred subhuman
Describing yourself? Go shit up another thread with your LARPing

God doesn't exist, low iq sandnigger.
Tha avarege bolivian is smarter than the avarege sandnigger lmao.

Im a true arap turkik BULL, you cant compete macaco

I'm actually ok with hypocrites being wrong all their lives and ending up in Hell. The thing is, when you believe in God, you can't possibly lose. Because at the end of the day, God will re-establish justice and everyone will get what they deserve.

>it's a Brazil pretending to be white episode

based bro, you should be imam

Jesus Christ, I never realized North Africa was THIS bad, holy fuck.

>Im a true arap turkik
Like i said, brown inbred subhuman with no european admixture.
A full blown brazilian mulatto is whiter than you, since he will have at least 50% of euro genes.

Have you ever seen a bolivian in your life?
They literally work as quasi slaves here, and score better than the avarege sandnigger filth.

I dont want to be wh*te at all you dumbass

I have the blessed genes of KARA BOGA trough my veins, wh*toids are weak and effeminate

They cant fucking read.

Then why are you calling me a fucking monkey you disgusting sandnigger?

fucking hell, that explains a lot

Moroccans and Algerians are like 80% of the prison population in countries like France and the Netherlands, IIRC

kek, maybe if we meet one day we'll pray together

>Brazil higher than India
>Argentina mostly white xD
>entire countries in Africa are worse than "mildly impaired" on a national scale
>Russia = Australia
>Italy higher than France
Confirmed bait.

Because you live in a jungle of big bundas and degenerate trannies fucking macaco ;)

A litteral shithole filled with murders, nudity in every street, homos, transexuals, whores, keep talking user

K Y S

Inshallah

I live in a tourism oriented shithole. Scam detecting is my specialty and kefir drinking to avoid poisonous kebab induced diarrhea too

Still better than the shithole you ran away from tbqh

Also, about the sunscreen...I live in an almost barren region in the south, close to the sea, where summer temps reach 37 degrees...
I also tan like a Gypsy, have jet black hair and a thick curly beard hmmmm

>kefir drinking
what's that
>kebab induced diarrhea
it's not the kebab, it's the water

Ah, I see you're a glorious Med as well.

Crime in Brazil involves an elevated incidence of violent and non-violent crimes.[1] According to most sources, Brazil possesses high rates of violent crimes, such as murders and robberies; depending on the source (UNDP or World Health Organization), Brazil's homicide rate is 30-35 homicides per 100,000 inhabitants,[2] placing Brazil in the top 20 countries by intentional homicide rate.[3]

>Brazil is a heavy importer of cocaine, as well as part of the international drug routes.[4] Arms and marijuana employed by criminals are mostly locally produced.

litteral hellhole, even sandnigger countries are safer

>even sandnigger countries are safer
well, not Iraq or Syria at least

there's war there that's why its hell, but Brazil has no war and is still fucked up

point
pre-war Syria was way safer than Brazil

>tfw I'll never get to visit Damascus

We have organized crime that's worse than Islam guerrillas

honestly your country could be amazing without crminality and with a conservative government(christian i guess)
i know that feel
>tfw will never visit Ommeyades mosque

Underrated

ayy lmao