BBC's Sherlock is Garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGBOs5ecM
MOFFAT BTFO BEYOND REPAIR

Other urls found in this thread:

insomnia.ac/commentary/untold_tales/episode_7/
youtu.be/JwYLTJelJ0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a fan of the channel and I just finished watching and I have to say I fully agree. Sherlock is a terrible character in this, only nerdwriter1 fags would disagree.

Has anyone watched the old sherlock series? Is it any good?

Why didn't you just include that in the OP? You know you can't bump your own threads, right?

>set in 2010s
>is a Victorian novel.

I guess we're done here.

>1:49:52
I ain't watching that.

yes, I might watch the original but I don't want to make a new thread

hbomberguy is a decent youtuber, but as a person he's such a massive faggot that I feel dirty watching his videos. He's like the youtube equivalent of Phill Fish.

>hbomberguy
Isn't this the SJW who used to be a part of Metokur?

Stop whining. Not watching someone's videos because they're an "SJW" is a childish tantrum

I have never seen shillfagging this hard on TV. You started the second post with "I'm a fan of the channel..." What the fuck, dude?

how else would I have seen the entire video within 3 hours of posting, fucking nigger

Moffat is already working on the British adaptation of Twin Peaks. It's going to be great.

>Cooper is now a trans black woman. He can easier fight for justice if he isn't a cisnormative white male.
>Her name will now be Davonne. She is sassy, but not Jacké sassy.
>The Arm Tree is now a talking Antifa flag who informs Davonne about all the injustice in the world now that Donald Trump is president. Her mission? To stop him.
>We need to start talking more about Judy and Diane. Their voices have been marginalized.
>Lucy is now sheriff, and is a badass.
>Bob has inhabited the body of a fictional orange American president, and he rapes 12-year-olds in the Lincoln Bedroom.
>Entire FBI is now trans.
>Audrey is now mayor of Twin Peaks. She starts a viral hashtag campaign that helps bring Orange Bob to heel.
>The one-armed man has no arms now, to bring forward disability issues.
>Roadhouse now hosts feminist slam poetry.
>Bookhouse Boys now Genderqueer Girls
>Donuts replaced with vegan rice pudding.
>Garmonbozia now white to not offend asians.
>Coffee is repressive. Replaced with fair trade breast milk from local lesbian sewing circle.
>The last 5 episodes are impeachment proceedings.

I don't care that he's a sjw. I care that
>he claims to be a male feminist but tried to silence someone who accused his friend of being a rapist
>endorses political violence
>tried to accuse Jontron of being a cocane addict conveniently right after he expressed right wing ideas
Face it, he's a huge fag. Also some of the things he does are just cringe. He's so cucked by ideology that he wrote a big fucking essay about how Kill la Kill is actually about smashing the patriarchy.

>Coop solves the mystery in the first episode using deduction powers

You don't actually think this is clever right?

you should feel bad user.

Moffat is a hack. His Doctor Who completely killed any chance of the show recovering, and his Sherlock is overly-written, pretentious crap. Saying witty things doesn't make a show.

>wanting Doctor Who to be a woman

yeah... no thanks

can i get some links? i've only watched a handful of his crazy long videos but i really enjoy his criticism of fallout 3 in that one video. i like his commentary and analysis but i would like to know if i have to separate his personality from the videos as i watch them

you have no argument to why that would be bad.

Go to his kiwifarms page. They have screenshots of it all.

Might show this post to /who/ tbqh, don't feel bad if you get some angry replies in a few minutes.

if you needed this to be explained to you then you're a moron.
>looking at his channel
>vidya shit

you have to go back

get the FUCK off my board.

do you know where u are fampai

I agree. Russel is the best. Moffat fucked up big time

12 minutes into the video. Some of these arguments are fine, but the whole "It isn't a procedural mystery show like its predecessor therefore it's bad" argument is just retarded.

Procedural shows are trash and always will be.

Holy shit, I don't have time for a whole hour of this.

#progress!

>5 minutes in this videogame loving film embryofaggot not only said "comfy" but goes on a rant about how important a woman dr who is

krillitane yourselves

>we want the Sup Forums AND tumblr audience

I repeat
>used to be a part of Metokur
So unless he publicly apologizes, he's a huge hypocrite.

I'm not watching that video, but I've been saying sherlock is shit from day one. The movies were fucking horrible too, but the BBC show takes the cake.

And yet... I don't.

>hbomberguy

Yeah, I'm not watching that.

Post underrated Sherlocks. Cushing is my favorite Holmes tebehe.

I liked smug Canadian Holmes tebehe. Hallmark had some good programming back in the day

You get a (You) for me. Not for the reason you wanted it so desperately, but because you're a pathetic loony shitter

Not underrated but still.

Honestly Robert Downhere Jr was actually a pretty good Holmes

I liked Gandalf

Who is this?

>Likes Yooka-Laylee
>Likes Dark Souls 2

This guy is a inherent contrarian. Don't listen to his opinion.

>Who is this?
Soviet Sherlock

Thanks for starting a cringe thread user.

Jeremy Brett is the Sherlock Holmes by which all are judged (and none can compare to him).

Does Sherlock have a first name?

> 1h49m

Dude I have stuff to do man

Hey man, fuck you. Dark Souls 2 pvp was great and it had mah bois Smelter Demon and Fume Knight. The rest of the game was terrible though.
>soul memory
>adp
What were they thinking?

Shit, his face did seem familiar. My dad used to watch that stuff, I think they aired it on national TV here, pairing it with Colombo.

Well yes.

you're video is autistic drivel

I'm not watching that but yeah, pretty much the only good episode was the first one.

Never seen this dude's stuff before. About an hour in and I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

As someone who grew up watching the RTD Doctor Who and stopped when Moffat took over, I can relate to a lot of the points the guy brings up. Especially the parts about Moffat buying into his own hype. Sherlock S4 being the penultimate example of this.

However he needs to work on the pacing of his videos, an uninterrupted stream of consciousness can only hold interest for so long. Can't help but think if he showed more restraint when editing/creating the videos, his channel would be so much bigger.

At this point your/you're is no longer a meme and may actually be hiding genuine retardation.

This was so bad it made chuckle

Hbomberguy is a chode.

Women can't be doctors, you dolt.

I'm going on a limb here, but the video is basically, "Dumb people view smart people as demi-gods, so the show is written with that perspective in mind. Smart people figure things out via contrived circumstances instead of actual ingenuity or reason because writing smart people properly requires talent and doesn't attract viewers. The average normie would get bored, like they did in No Country for Old Men" right?

That's too focused of a critique for this guy. Not enough hamfisted profanities delivered like a weaselly dork trying to sound cool.

reported for shilling

Reported for countershilling.

Moffat can write terrific stuff, except he puts cleverness before story and character. He prizes smart-assery over narrative.

>1:49:52

Upcoming HBomberGuy videos:

Why Tetris is Good (2hrs 3 mins)

The Existentialism of Space Harrier (3 hrs 50 mins)

The Art of Jumping in FPS (1 hr 18 mins)

Me Vs Capcom (1 hr 20 mins)

A Detailed Study of Ambience & Tone in Videogames (3 minutes 49 seconds)

hbomberguy is a colossal cuck but his video about Fallout 3 is pretty much spot on

Also ironic that he complains about Moffat needing an editor when he too could definitely use an editor.

Most of his criticisms toward Moffat definitely apply to himself. He's also a smug little man who thinks his own smartassery is a substitute for actual content.

Qft

>OP actually watched this feature-length film in full to justify and validate his dislike for a popular show
SHIGGYDIGGY

I disagree

Announcing reports is a bannable offence.

>balding commie cuck makes 2-hour video to bitch about tumblr show
Okay.

I ain't watching 2 hours of advanced sperging nigga

So what are you gonna report me? Because you know what happens if you do

correct.

Nothing's going to happen to me. You still don't seem to get how it works.

fuck off cats

Well, you're the one giving me the reason to be smug.

It's Your, not You're.

>some faggot on Sup Forums summarizes why it's shit in one paragraph at least two years ago
>this cuck takes FUCKING FOREVER in the current year +1

Be more subtle next time user

Well, it doesn't seem like you'll get it otherwise. Actually, it seems like you still don't get it.

Fine, whatever

No THIS is why

>youtubers will never be this accurate and concise at the same time because they need videos to be hours long for that sweet ad revenue
i should know

>The Existentialism of Space Harrier (3 hrs 50 mins)

I'd watch the fuck out of this.

Nah, hbomberguy's a cuck who supports Youtube stripping people of their ad revenue because he thinks most youtubers are offensive and reactionary.

>Sherlock is a smart person written by a stupid person

This is so accurate it's almost scary.
It's the same reason redditors think Stephen Fry is a smart person.
It's the same reason people think Elon Musk is a visionary when all he does is re-hash other people's ideas.
It's the same reason people hailed Steve Jobs as a genius, even when he was dumb enough to think eating fruit would cure his cancer.

Stupid people don't know what smart people actually are, so if you are able to immitate intelligence, they will fall for the ruse.

no, see that's totally fine because it's taking away the money and livelihood of the right people. he's allowed to soak in that ad revenue because he preaches the truth and you're just an alt-right misogynist if you don't think so.

it'll be like the icyclam contra essay here

insomnia.ac/commentary/untold_tales/episode_7/

but replace every third word with "feminism"

>people here unironically need the watch some losers 2 hour video of criticisms of a show that's been out for years that's just going to regurgitate what everyone else has already said only more pretentious

that's a good entertainment anyway

Get the fuck over yourself. All of those people are incredibly successful for a reason despite having flaws. You just sound bitter that you're a failure.

I remember a lot of leftists I know abandoning hbomberguy after he did nothing when one of his friends raped somebody. Guy talks big about the wonders of leftism and social justice, but it's all a fucking lie. He's just on the SJW train because he knows it'll make him money, and it lets him look down on those he deems intellectually inferior.

>muh female doctor

D R O P P E D

Is it because he butt blasted all the shitty channels you watched because you are scared of black men.?

>Elementary is pretty good

Yeah, this guy must love garbage procedurals.

He is shit taste incarnate.
youtu.be/JwYLTJelJ0k

I don't know if I would say that Brett is the clear-cut greatest Holmes. Various other interpretations have their own advantages. But certainly, Brett's take on the character is absolutely masterful. The whole show is well done. Really does a good job of transporting one to late 19th century England.

Just have to say I've started watching this despite the length and I'm enjoying it. Anyone who makes a video this long and doesn't have a patreon clearly has something to say.

>doesn't have a patreon
www.patreon com/Hbomb

>Newmale Sky
>Hitman
>Some random eroge
>Indie pixel shit

This guy is just priceless.

One of my favorite shows ever.