We don't want to be the bogeyman of Europe anymore

We don't want to be the bogeyman of Europe anymore.

Germany is the country of peace.

germany is the country of boipucci
now put it up

"Germany is the country of peace."
*chimps out*

>dGw keine deutsche Freundin
fühlt schlecht, Mann

>dfw keine niedliche Riesenniederländerinnensueszmädelfreundin zum Kuscheln und Liebhaben

Times change, people change.
Just come over it's not that far

I like germany, I think people that call them nazis are assholes that are stuck in the past. Germans are some of the nicest people I ever met. Norwegians are bigger assholes.

Ist jetzt nicht so unmöglich

Jetzt gerade schon uezs

Are you a real Qatari?

Warum das denn

Sure but why are you dumping crap bonds into greece as if the bail out is just a scheme to save your banks?

>Times change, people change.

t. Hans

>Just come over it's not that far
>implizierend dass ich mühelos 'ne deutsche Freundin bekomme

mof

denk aan de kerstgedachte, Bart.

I'm an immigrant but I lived here for 20 years, so I'm practically Qatari.

did you convert to Islam

From where?

Nope. My parents forced it on me, but I'm not really a religious muslim.

North Africa.

>destroy europe like 7 times
>send europe into years of religious wars,destroys the roman empire setting us back hundreds of years,starts two world wars killing millions of people,create communism that also kills like 150+ million of people,try to genocide entire races and countries,now destroys europe again by mass migration
>country of peace

>North Africa.
Min ayna anta?

Seriously though, what is their fucking problem?

What was their problem.

It's in the past

Rare

Maghreb, or morocco as you guys know it in english.

Clearly Europe is our problem

>It's in the past

Why though?

>merkel and her rapefugees are in the past

Fucking krauts. Germancuck genocide when?

>Chile

Perhaps most people who criticize Germany think that German are bad anymore,
they might just enjoy German reaction. :3
German give back them funny reactions.

Gewd thing. Always good for the income, better sleeping, living and all these things. In Germany and outside.

I don't really see why people are so much naziing some times. Could anyone inform me? What is the feeling or thought behind it?

Are people who post that le destroyers of Europe maymay actually serious?
I can't always differentiate between trolls and serious people

what the fuck is this post

I posted it. But I don't understand the question.

germans have some weird fetish with destroying everything that is beautiful who da fuck knows but this niggers have ruined europe like 8 fucking times already at least and then when other euros fix it up they fuck everything up again

>Luther,hello countless years of horrible religious wars

>destroy the roman empire from the inside out,set us back hundreds of fucking years in the past

>oh but user we need to start a ww1 is necessary,millions of people die

>oh but user danzing so we need to start ww2,millions of people die again

>oh user but that is not enough we need to create marxism and sent lenin to russia setting up an ideology that killed literally more than 150 million human beings

>oh user but because of our guilt we need to make europe multicultural!!!!!
>destroy europe again

germany please stop

>Destroy the Roman empire
Who did this?

>who did this?
The Romans themselves.

also they set up an ideology that is all like

>germans are superior to everybody in the world,muh aryan blood xd

>but user we have no other option other than to exterminate entire races because our country isnt large enough for all of us!

>lol filthy polish right into the camp to get gassed XD

>lol filthy slavic scum right into the camps to get exterminated you started it! aldo we invaded you first

>lol filthy gyps and joos instead of just kicking them out of our countrie let us kill them all because they cant be around our perfect aryan genes

>:) hey italy you guys wanna go to war together with us?
>no
>well guys dont be surprised if we invade you XD
>italy falls and they start to exterminate italians their own fucking allies but XD we are brothers

>lol you guys we really did need to invade like 10 countries,jewglosavia needed to be invaded for some reason XD

>Ukranians are like hey guys can we join?
the fight against communism is close to us because the russians tried to genocide us

>Lol no you cant we are just going to genocide you after we win the war but thanks for asking muh herman goring xd

:) XDDDD

endsmett

Who are you talking to?

user but the romans decided to let them into the roman empire and like months later instead of being grateful that they are being given protection against the huns they start to fucking murder everybody,rape women,fucking steal and burn everything to the ground end up in thrace a while later and created such a fucking mess the romans had to sent their emperor from modern turkey to put an end to their shit

then years later they do it all again aldo the romans did let him stay within their borders,but thats not enough cause that welfare Money got spent XD so let us start to destroy everything again

i blame the romans for having placed trust in them tho

t. Alberto Barbosa

bait.
Luther's reformation is one of the many factors that brought about the enlightened age in europe.
anyone who denies this is baiting, hard.

>i blame the romans for having placed trust in them tho
exactly

Alberto Barbossa was geht

>belgium
>real country

At least we're not a literal non country like you cucks.

yeah

kek i dont even give a shit tho,german people are ok but i still dont understand why they always fuck everything up

what about rome,ww1,ww2,trying to genocide entire races and creating communism

ww2 is hitler's fault. hitler is austrian. not german fault at all

I like how the number of times Germans have destroyed Europe keeps going up lmao
>Germany has destroyed Europe like 4 fucking times"
>No-no no they have destroyed Europe like 8 fucking times
>8? Try 16 times
Seriously though, how do we stop the krauts?

>kek i dont even give a shit tho

>proceeds to write butthurt paragraphs full of anti-german propaganda that isn't true
>meanwhile lives in the worst european country which has added nothing to mankind

Brudi, ich bin auf deiner Seite. Fall uns nicht in den Rücken.

fodes caralho
your country is so trash it sends its surplus walking trash to destroy my beautiful memecountry and you come here and got the nerve to critizise anybody
choke on your bacalhau

t. Ösi

Synagoge im Dorf lassen uezs
Die Portugiesen waren schon basierte Segler

>what about rome
Rome invaded Germania first, also the dark ages are a meme
>ww1
System of alliances, France built up Russia and was out for war, Russia mobilized first, that's where Germany took the initiative.
>ww2,trying to genocide entire races
No excuse
>creating communism
Are you trying to shift the blame from the Soviet regime and people like Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot onto the German nation?

>Die Portugiesen waren schon basierte Segler
Die Affen der Meere, das wars aber schon wieder auch.

Apologize Nazi

Umm...
Aren't Austrian your brother?

Suck my dick

>hitler is austrian

crypto-germans. same shit, different pile.

DESTROYERS OF EUROPE

>UK
>Sweden
>Netherlands
>Qatar
>Belgium
>Poland
>Portugal
>Chile
>Japan
>Austria
>Canada
This thread is more diverse than I expected it to be

>creating communism

Karl Marx the most jewish jew that ever jewed

doesnt matter the third reich was a german reich and it was germans that created and developed NS and invaded tons of nations after it

because maybe they can learn and stop fucking our shit up,also i rather be part of a country that added nothing to mankind aldo we did,than to be part of a country that is constantly trying to destroy everything around them

rome invaded first because those snow niggers were animals that couldnt stop killing each other,better to deal with a problem right away until it gets worse they should have conquered germania right away,look how things ended in the end

i blame the soviets,the chinks as well but it was still germans that created the ideology of communism along with NS and those cancer Beliefs were created and developed in germany

also all you mad snow niggers are going to be replaced with muslims and niggers anyway,i can at least go outside without being afraid of being raped by muslims good luck with that

>Germany is the country of peace.

>because maybe they can learn and stop fucking our shit up

merkel surely lurks on a taiwanese cardboard

kek so what he was a jew,plenty of germans helped him spread his cancer and it was the germans that literally started communism with shipping off lenin to start a revolution in russia

plus nazism

are you drunk?

i kind of like Austria tho
this is mostly a german problem
i wish they would stop with their bullshit and get along with the rest of europe

>because maybe they can learn and stop fucking our shit up
That's the problem though. The current leaders like Merkel think that they "learnt" from the NS time. But they actually didn't learn anything at all. See how they (i'm not saying "we" because i'm distancing myself from Merkel's politics) are treating Poland. Trying to force refugees on them, and calling their democracy a problem.
That's really the worst thing. They have deluded themselves so much into thinking they are right, that you cannot say anything against them or else you're a nazi.
The situation is similar in the USA, where you get called a communist if you support global health care.

why are you so butthurt and mad though?

enjoy getting gang raped by muslims

good night dear user

Party is vorbei Loide

Aus der Traum

I wonder why German threads always become so violently.
Although I think actually most German people aren't so aggressive...

>Chile

Germans are the rapefugees,this is like they doing what they have done

America will finish what Germany started

Which is...?

',:^)

I really like Germany. Her history, people, culture, identity etc etc.

Though German food is goddamned awful.

I think Germans are the best people in the world, if I were to give an unbiased answer.

A history that goes back to antiquity. Unrivaled success during the migrating tribes era, middle ages with the hre, early modern age with austria and prussia, and the modern era with the empire, reich and the current republic. Germans have always been relevant and succesful ever since Roman times. Who conquered Rome? Germans. Who stopped Ottomans? Germans. Who stopped caliphate? Frankish Germans. Who stopped Jews? Germans, atleast almost.

And desu German girls are the most beautiful. Nordic like Scandinavians but not as whorish as actual Scandinavians. And German men aswel, with them being like 185cm on average and much less cucked than West- and Northern Europeans. Germans are also smarter and nicer than Mediteraneans.

And imo German culture is pretty beautiful. With both Roman and Germanic influences.

And I've been to many nations across Europe. Italians are pretty great aswel but unlike Germans, all Italians I've met in Rome were assholes. They had the same attitude as North Africans. Although North Italians act closer to Germans. And when I was in Berlin and Frankfurt, each and every German I talked with was nice, wellspoken and intelligent. Maybe I just met the good ones but I really doubt it.

But like I said, when it comes to food, the Mediteranean reigns supreme.

mgv. mof

another piece of art because why not

I'm not a German. I'm half North African Arab and half Dutch.

Dutch people act similair to Germans but their history is shittier, less important and Dutch people are assholes compared to Germans. Especially in the Randstad.

We actually refer to Germany as the Vaterland (Fatherland), so I wouldn't call it "her".
And Currywurst is the best fast food dish in the universe.

>We actually refer to Germany as the Vaterland (Fatherland), so I wouldn't call it "her"
If Germany is the Fatherland and Russia is the Motherland, does that make Poland the child?

>And Currywurst is the best fast food dish in the universe.
Tbh we have similair dishes in the Netherlands and while it isn't too bad, Mediteranean food is still better, it has all kinds of spices, tastes and all kinds of fruit, vegetables and meat. There's a reason why food like Pizza is so universally loved.

Good to hear you like Germany, the Netherlands are like a distant relative, I was in Amsterdam this summer and with most words you can figure what they mean but the difference is just great enough that you can't directly understand it, or at least that was my impression. Amsterdam is an extremely beautiful city, the Rijksmuseum was awesome. The only downside is that everything is so flat

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations
Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

Some education. I'm still sick of it. But some time ago, at a time focus was more on jobbing and not having any idea, I found out about selling things in Germany. The food was quite allright. But jeez, such fraudulent endiots there are abusing the unaware and not knowing... This is just evil

Germany would be ok, if only they didn't involve every other european country in their shit. We wuz romans, we wuz aryans, we wuz tolerant and everyone is forced to listen and follow them. Just fucking stop already, keep your shit in your country and isolate yourselves from the rest. Nobody will have a problem again.

Why do you spam this shit everywhere?
Do you have word files where you have bait texts to copy?
>But jeez, such fraudulent endiots there are abusing the unaware and not knowing... This is just evil
What?

directory of txt files

>Good to hear you like Germany, the Netherlands are like a distant relative
Agreed. Literally the same genetics, similair culture and go back far enough, even the same identity. There's a reason why the Netherlands was called "Germania Minor" during the Roman era. Dutch people only became distinct from Germans in the 1600s when the nation was founded. Though the language had been a bit different for some time.
Hell, The Batavii (A Dutch tribe) were one of the founding members of the Frankish empire - one of the most succesful Germanic states. I think the word 'Germanic' is really fitting. It denotes the connection between Dutch and Germans, but also allows for both to have an independent identity.

>I was in Amsterdam this summer and with most words you can figure what they mean but the difference is just great enough that you can't directly understand it, or at least that was my impression
Yeah we have the same with German. Though the German language has seen many different forms. Lets not forget how there used to be Germans in the Ukraine speaking Gothic German until the 1700s. It's just that of all German dialects, Dutch surivived long enough to become its own language. In the end, even the English/Anglo-Saxons, can trace their history to Germans (with both Anglos and Saxons having been Germanic tribes and all).

>Amsterdam is an extremely beautiful city, the Rijksmuseum was awesome
Thank you friend, we're quite proud of the Rijksmuseum since it houses what is argueably the most famous Dutch painting, the Nightwatch.

>The only downside is that everything is so flat
Lol, I guess that's true. Though I prefer it to continous mountains. After having driven around in the Atlas mountain range in North Africa, I was really glad to be back to the flat geography of Holland.

Why do thery always get off so easily? If we pulled the same shit as they do on regular basis and lost we would be wiped out.

It’s like they are God’s chosen people or something.

It's just like this: so here come the Poles too. Some time ago I saw a newsitem that said that organised groups of Poles and other eastern European countries come to larger Dutch cities to do some typical activities

Yeah, just this week a group of Lithuanian car thieves was arrested in my area...

Communism was made up and spearheaded by jews, you imbecile.

please don't give up. the world needs you.