What are some movies about domestic violence?

What are some movies about domestic violence?

I love nia and unironically think people who don't enjoy her podcast appearances are simply racist.

you're not wrong

>I HATE MY LITTLE NIGGER BABY

jesus christ Bill

T-the lovely n-nia every b-b-body

>I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, SOMEONE SHOOT THAT LITTLE MONKEY IN THE FACE AND GIVE ME PEACE

That was a tough episode

Yeah it's great listening to her brashly spout her opinion and refuse to listen to Bills side, it makes for great listening.

>gets famous telling people not to be cucks
>becomes a cuck
>mfw

I think my misogyny is more at work here, but you're probably a little right. I just skip forward whenever she's on anyway

Holy shit guys when did he get so cucked? I watched his netflix special and ignored the political stuff but, fuck me, F is for family's second season is almost unwatchable.

>muh sexism in the work place
>muh greedy corporations
>muh underprivileged girl """computer""" genius
>muh sexism in the 70's
>muh masculinity ruins everything
>muh independent womenz
>more sexism

I get it the 70's were more sexist but do you have to base the whole fucking season around it?

The amazing nia everyone.

Are there any good examples of her being an asshole? Also don't talk about the drums or the dog, we know about that.

I don't enjoy her appearances because she's a fucking idiot. No matter whether bill is talking about current events, rambling about some random, or answering a fan question, he almost always tries to think about it logically and from other people's perspectives. Nia doesn't do anything like that, she just immediately says what she emotionally feels (which is usually heavily influenced from her SJW and racist tendencies). She then won't even really attempt to see things from another point of view, her mind is already made up.

She's just dumb and annoying.

racist is just a buzzword stupid people use when they can't think of an argument

i dont know why hes bothering to hide that black as the night sky baby that isnt his

its not like it will lighten up

>he doesn't know

Nothing I can point out specifically, I just remember not enjoying her being obtuse

Just read her twitter feed

Goes on and on

jesus she's fucking annoying. bill is a fucking cuck.

I don't know about the drums or the dog as I've never been interested in Burr, can someone explain to me what happened without memeing?

I listen to Bill Burr to laugh, she doesn't make me laugh. Honestly once she started going on he just became less funny to me and now I hardly listen. I used to enjoy it, shame.

agreed. it was once a weekly must listen. now it seems disposable.

This happens to a lot of podcasts. They will add or change the female sidekick and things will go south.