Which countries have nice, fun people in real life but really annoying posters on this board...

Which countries have nice, fun people in real life but really annoying posters on this board, and why do you think that is?

Netherlands, because there's only two of them and one is dedicated to shitposting.

Brazil and most south american countries. Because it's a part of their culture to be retarded.

Canada and Australia, I guess. Both are cancerous on boards but IRL are pretty chill.

Australians are either annoying rednecks or douchebag chads in real life.

Every Australian I have ever encountered online or irl had to remind me every three sentences they were Australian. Why do they think they're so special??

Lol that’s kind of a pot calling the kettle black coming from one of us, man.

Because you have to remind foreigners that you're not English despite being English in almost every way

>why do you think that is?
Sup Forums attracts a certain kind of people

leafs

Merica

Canadians
We are a product of our enviroment. Normie Canadian memes are all positive and are about how polite, educated, improved Americans, stalwart, welcoming, and apologetic Canadians are and so normie Canadians usually live up to that. Sup Forums has us as chinky shitposting useless leaf cunts that have adopted all the worst aspects of America, France, Ireland, and Britain, and so we are.

> Liberia
> Burma
Bad map

>nice, fun people
Never been to New England, have you? Granted, people in the South are in fact pretty nice, especially Texas.

they are peasants irl and faggots on Sup Forums

>improved Americans
you are a bunch of rednecks and poor fags insecure about out superiority

Yes Cletus, you've never left the town you were born in, so please tell me about other countries.

Finland unironically

i've been to canada a few times, faggot. toronto metro is a massive shithole full of immigrants. the rest of the country is a fucking frozen tundra. and your suburbs are the shittier version of ours. you just don't have enough disposable income. you average salary is 40K vs 60K in the us.

Canadians and Aussies are great both on Sup Forums and in real life. 2bh I don't really find any country particularly annoying. America's the closest but then again the average age of American users is far lower than in other countries and there are just disproportionately more US flags in general.

says fuckin brit. all anglos are insufferable on Sup Forums. you are just being equally degenerate and praise each other's retarded "banter".

it's just banter mate, relax

Canada and Portugal

Quit being bitch dude lmao

why does everyone think that we're all mixed race? only 2% of americans are mixed race and the vast majority of that is wannabe indians.

No actually 0.3% of Americans are mixed. Also there are no races in America, only ethnic groups.

Yea, this. Most Australians I've met have all thought that doing as much drugs as possible is the highest virtue one can do abroad.

Entertaining company, hate them for the empty chat.