Irredeemable / Incorruptible Storytime #5

Let's see if we can do this first post right this time, by stealing from Ulti-mate's template a little. (Okay, a lot.)

>What's being storytimed?

Incorruptible and Irredeemable, two comics written by Mark Waid that focus around the idea of a Superman-type going crazy, and a supervillain trying to replace him.

>Why are you doing this?

Because I always wanted to do more storytimes. Plus, I broke down and bought that stupid Sup Forums pass after two issues worth of multi-image captchas, so I might as well make sure you all get my money's worth.

>Why this order?

Because the two titles cross over at a certain point before wrapping up, and I hate reading a story when I only know half the characters.

>Where can I catch up?

Irreedeemable pt 1:
Irredeemable pt 2: Irredeemable pt 3: Irredeemable pt 4 / Incorruptible pt 1: Be warned - my computer's been acting up tonight, so if I go silent for a while, that's why. Now, let the good times roll!

bump

Also, yes, the occasional text bump is welcomed, since image posts don't do it anymore, thanks!

So Annie's the gay one that he saved a couple issues ago or is she the original jailbait that lost a finger?

Yes, Annie's the gay one who lost her family.

Bump
enjoying the story time

Glad to hear it!

Wanna learn the super secret storytimer autobump method? post the OP from your phone/use your phone as a hot spot then post the rest from your computer like normal.

>It's my fault that unstable manchild who could destroy the world finally cracked
why do people do this?