Who are some Sup Forums approved Jews? I'll start: Dave Rubin...

Who are some Sup Forums approved Jews? I'll start: Dave Rubin. The dude is redpilled and constantly grills the "regressive left".

I thought he had burned his bridges with Sup Forums after failing to support Trump?

Gilad Atzmon

Isaac Asimov

Stanley Kubrick

Bobby Fischer.

Norman Finkelstein

Benjamin Freeman

Myron Fagan

Jack Bernstein

Mordecai Vanunu

We need an Anti-Jew, someone that will fight the Evil Jews

He fucked up pushing the Michelle Fields hoax crap. He is untrustworthy and responds to challenges on that subject with personal attacks.

Any Redpilled jew who isn't part of the billionaire class. So most of Israel.
It's the Illuminati wanna-be fuckery that are actually (((jews)))

Jews are non humans, no white should give them any rights or protection of the law.

Sam "gas the kikes, glass the carpet-pilots" Harris.

rubin is good for purple pilling total shit libs family and friends

Kike Cuck Ben is done friendo.
He has went full SJW this election cycle.

>controlled opposition: the thread

Fuck off, filthy rat.

None you kike.

Now fuck off.

Full shekels again

>pol approved
>jew

No

I like Rubin a lot. He's not fully redpilled yet, but he's come a long way. He's a fantastic interviewer, too.

Israel is far from blameless user. They never EVER call out their shitty globalist diaspora for their Jewy shit because of "oy vey, the goyim can't know." Hopefully that will change once the boomer kikes like Spectre die off and possibly take their Sup Forums-tier autism of "MISCEGENATE THE GOYS, RACEMIX NOW" with them.

Stanley Kubrick is the only one.

Michael Savage is the most redpilled radio host

Muslims

I like Rubin, but how exactly is he redpilled? Sure he doesn't like Islam, but that just means he's not a masochist. He's basically just a libertarian at this point.

Perhaps libertarianism is the ultimate redpill.

Sam criticizes Islam, but hates Trump and doesn't even support the Muslim ban because it's bigoted.

And he's a utilitarian. Utilitarianism is the most pozzed ideology and the source of a lot of our problems.

>hits blunt

Yes, good goy, not defending your nation because it would violate the NAP is redpilled.

It's the right wingers that are blue pilled!

Sup Forums approved kikes?

gtfo

his lips creep me out the corners of his mouth look like they were cut wider
watching him talk is a little jarring and its what I imagine south park canadians would look like in real life

>He has went

I had no idea Bobby Fischer was jewish

Kind of funny how a master of strategy and identifying subversion became so obsessed with the jewish problem

Rlly make think

This.

I think that's what makes the tribe what it is though. No matter the degeneracy or havoc they cause to non-Jewish people, if t are in the tribe they are (((IN THE TRIBE))). Identity is #1 in the big picture to the tribe.

This mentality creates a lot of shady shit, especially in a people and doctrine so focused on money. Inevitably, when the SHTF because of this, and they get kicked out of a society or country (happened literally over a hundred times), they don't understand the "oppression", the anti-Semitism..

Its not that they don't understand their hypocrisy. Most of them don't even consider it. Its some sort of fucked mechanism in their mind they compartmentalize with ease, like its genetic. Zero fucks given about justice in the big picture, unless the standard "citizen of teh world" meme comes pre-indoctrinated into them.

But there are good, virtuous people who are Jewish.

>not defending your nation because it would violate the NAP is redpilled.
Would defending your nation violate the NAP? If you considered your country to be an extension of your property then it wouldn't wouldn't be wrong to kill for it.

What's wrong with the tribe mentality? Isn't nationalism just a tribe mentality on steroids? Most of Sup Forums seems to think of nationalism as a good thing, except when it's the Jews. If anything, we should emulate them.

>But there are good, virtuous people who are Jewish.

I haven't met a single one who isn't a brainwashed materialistic princess with a victim complex. But i guess in Christian sense ALL people are good people; everyone sins right goy?

Here is a Sup Forums approved Jew.

Fischer being Jewish is a Jewish lie.
Dude was redpilled as fuck, what a surprise there are a ton of "testimonies" from his "friends" talking about how "disturbed" he was on the Jewish question.

Well, on Rubin, he is admittedly a very tolerable person on the left, which is very rare. I don't agree with him on some issues, but I can at least respect him.

It wasn't that he didn't support Trump. It was going all in on backing the Michele Fields hoax. Everything about how he acted was full SJW.
His hypocrisy during that was just disgusting.

>Gilad Atzmon
kys

>What's wrong with (((their))) tribe mentality?
I guess in a Darwinian sense, nothing that I can articulate. I think manipulating foreign countries into wars and psychologically destroying their young isn't a good thing though.

I don't want to emulate that aspect of them. And a lot of their more desirable traits as a people were prevalent in Roman society, and done better when Stoicism and Epicureanism were the two biggest schools of thought. Compare the west then to them, scientifically, economically, culturally, even after they looted the cradle of civilization for centuries and made a home of it.

The west have fallen far in many regards and Abrahamic mindset probably played a role in that. We shouldn't play by their rules, even morally.

I have met decent people who were Jewish. One who didn't have a victim complex, but I agree, mostly that tends to be the case.

The have always had a suffering meme though. Its why they are Jewish. They have that as a part of their identity, or they wouldn't have an identity. Before it was the Holocaust, it was Rome, or Egypt, or anywhere else where they had a shitty time for a while.

Its why there are still Jews. Moses and Abraham were amazing social engineers. Put Mohammad to shame.

I still like him.

adolf hitler, he might not have been a kike according to them, but his grandfather and father were kikes

pol approves of lots of Jews
about 6 million of them in fact