Who else is excited for Black Panther?

Who else is excited for Black Panther?

soon

I think it'll probably be a cool movie but this trend of "more black people = more diversity" is retarded

>put 90% of same race together
>diversity
I don't think they know the meaning of diversity. It appears diversity is no white people

I don't care about this niggerfest, whos directing it, Tyler perry?

Why are niggers so racist Sup Forums?

turn off your tv and have kids

Diverse is a retarded word to use in this context, but I don't mind it. Black Panther literally lives in Africa, therefore there will be tons of black people. I wouldn't expect a lot of black people in a film set in Switzerland or something.

Ryan Coogler, guy who directed Creed, which was good

unfortunately, Disney tends to suck all the personality out of their directors

>all black
>diverse

Did that word change meaning over the last decade,

Tarantino

> Creed, which was good

the movie set in Africa, so it kinda come with it

It was

Oh, but you sure as hell wouldn't complain about it either if that were to happen. You'd say something along the lines of "It's a movie about (fantastical element) and you're unable to suspend your disbelief over black people in medieval Switzerland?"

Diverse is a code word for brown

Cant wait for the Klansmen movie

Are old godzilla movies diverse too? Cast was 100% japanese.

>hella diverse

P r o j e c t i n g

>hella

>trying to make me sound like a cuck with a false equivalency
Actually, I would call your hypothetical movie out on it's shit you unbelievably flagrant faggot. Just because I don't share in the apparent pleasure you get from obsessing over things that make you mad, doesn't mean that I desire the downfall of white people.

What did the libcuck mean by this?

only then will Dcucks accept that critics have a SJW agenda that saved WW from the 70-80% score it deserved

>cuck
Wew

>putting 90% of the same race together
As a black, this is cringy, but we were literally unrepresented for decades. This overkill is an expected response.

Blacks are actually the one ethnic minority in America that has consistently been overrepresented in Hollywood.

>but we were literally unrepresented for decades.
nigga what? Black people are the second more represented race forever after Whites..

>What are Jews
Retard

That's not equality that's compensating for the times you weren't represented. If feminists and other activists want equality, means equal opportunity, not more privileges than white people.

I don't mind if they make a 90% or even 100% black people movie, as well I don't mind if they make a 90% white people. I expect the same from them.
I watched king arthur the other day and they had to put a black man and an asian guy just for the sake of diversity. I mean, it's medieval england, what are they expecting? A multiculturalism england? Was that really necessary?

He means in portrayals of big cities. See for example Woody Allen films set in NYC. Or even Wes Anderson films. This has been well documented and the subject of numerous papers.
But I wouldn't expect a redneck Trump voter like you to be informed on this subject.

Who else is excited for an entire year of alt-right crybabies whining about this movie constantly?
no one

I'm not even American, you retard.

I'm not either white or black.
But only black whine so much about whites and this bullshit.

Also, if the movie was made by a white director he have the right to only cast white people. After all, America IS a white country.

>movie set in mostly black nation is mostly black
>this is as it should be
>movie set in mostly white nation is mostly white
>this movie lacks diversity and shouldnt exist in this day and age

About as excited I am for posts like these for the next seven and a half

During the campaign, so many non American people on Sup Forums tried to swing the vote in favor of Trump, interfering with a democratic election.
So many people such as yourself. You're pretty much a Trump voter by proxy at this point.

In reality, no one on the right will give a shit about this movie, which will make you really angry so you will start spamming this shit movie alongside the blacked and Get Out threads for months on end, hoping to get any reaction whatsoever from those dreaded "alt-right crybabies".

I'm not. I don't care about American politics at all.

But you're either trolling or very stupid. Go whine about whites and claim you used to be a king in Egypt somewhere else.

This. I couldn't care less for capeshit or sjws but this triggers my autismo for semantic reasons.

Obvious bait, move along everyone

But hey you got Taxi Driver where Scorsese showed you as a bunch of animals, pimps, degenerates and thieves ruining the inner cities. And what about Spike Lee? You have probably seen Do the Right Thing. I fucking love that movie. Only a black man could portray your natural tendency to violence and urge for conflict so honestly. You should watch that movie, or if you've seen it remember how all the tragedy could have been prevented if those idiots wouldn't have chimped out about being underrepresented on a greasy pizza place wall.
If you want more black people on the screen, go make a movie and cast black people, it's that simple. You just have to ask the jew nicely and show him your script about a black handicapped transsexual pedophile overcoming the burdens and obstacles in our bigoted society and you're good to go.

Does Black Bull appear in the movie too?

>Not 120%
Pretty racist there, user

i hope they have cute blonde girls who gets BLACKED

wow dude I never even thought about it like that

nigga they all crave for dat bbc bruh

>So many people such as yourself.
shut up you stupid faggot, i can tell you're lying. you don't even believe what you're saying. if you're going to stir shit up, get better at it

>he thinks Drumpf will get re-elected

el em ayy oh