Wonder Woman

Just got back from an early showing a friend of mine had at his work, ask what you'd like about the movie and I'll answer as best I can.

It's actually really good. Like, for a superhero movie it's in the upper areas, Iron Man 1-tier.

Any lewdness?

Is the age of the DCEU kino upon us?
[I know he didnt direct this/spoiler]

Have you apologized today, Sup Forums? It's never too late

If I think Gadot is a truly shit actress can I sit through this without wanting to kill myself? Can I even enjoy it?

>Iron Man 1-tier
So utterly mediocre like all other rehashed capeshit?

Yep, as the movie goes on you´ll forget about it and actually enjoy it

is this post credit scene true?

>post-credit scene
>one of the soldiers injured by WW's attacks is carried to the hospital
>as he lay in bed recovering he sees the picture of WW getting an award
>he mutters "they will pay" as anger bottles up inside him
>his name plate is shown and it reads "Hitler"

This. Ironman was okay.

I expect something retarded like this. Wouldn't be surprised.

Half if this movie is fish out of water gimmicks about OMG the olden days.

I hate children.

Not really.

It could be. Some genuine kino shots in there, especially in Themyscira.

I mean, if you think she's bad not much will change your mind. She's servicable, has some good moments. Her chemistry with Chris Pine (who's easily one of the best parts of the movie) is actually fairly solid.

Like I said, it's good for a Superhero movie.

Whoever told you that needs to kill themselves immediately.

No Post Creds at all, btw.

How atrociously trivializing are the wwi sequences?

This is literally all I care about

>It's actually really good. Like, for a superhero movie it's in the upper areas, Iron Man 1-tier.
cringe at anyone talking like this irl, let alone constructing and holding an opinion thus. god i post near these subhumans

As in, is it SJW-tier MEN ARE GARBAGE WOMEN RULE THE EARTH type shit?

Absolutely not.

Her big reveal moment, the scene where she really comes out as Wonder Woman, is built up in a way where it's totally believable. She's used as an asset to help the Brits move forward, since they establish that they haven't been able to move from their trench for a long time. She's not a one-woman army, she's doing the best she can to help and the actual army behind her does all the killing while she takes the fire.

The fish-out-of-water stuff worked alright, it made sense with her character and allowed for some good comedy moments.

I'm fine with that actually. What worries me is this, NOT because of sjw or whatever but because 1) they did this in both highlander and Captain murica, but really 2) because wwi is terribly understood by plebs and this movie will now be how every plebs on earth understands wwi.

So what I'm really asking here is how ridiculous are the wwi sequences?

Is it war horse or Gallipoli tier

Just tell me that critics saying it's revolutionary and Gal Gadot is to Wonder Woman what Christopher Reeve is to Superman are delusional and retarded

I couldn't say, seeing as there's really only one which I mentioned in the spoiler and I don't know how accurate it is (it's safe to say not very). The action is serviceable, and you have to take into account the fact they have a literal fucking God on their side.

>revolutionary
Not by a fucking longshot. It is a pretty good start to the Summer Blockbuster Season though.

Did you like MoS or BvS?

If the answer is no, then this movie (and the DCEU) is dead to me. Bury it.

Is it true that Ludendorf is in this movie?

>going to see wonder woman
my man, you're a faggot.

Man Of Steel was kino when I saw it. It's been a long time though.

BvS, I wasn't a fan of, though if I'm being 100% honest it had bright spots (Batfleck is literally the perfect Batman/Bruce Wayne combo).

I don't know how comic-accurate he is, but there is a general named Ludendorf in this movie who WW is convinced is actually Ares. He snorts some super-serum gas too, in one of the more ridiculous scenes.

Not revolutionary but it feels like Donner movie

How so?

What is the "suggestive content"?

Allusions to Chris Pine's dick and a conversation about sex. Nothing particularly harmful but it's humorous.

Wonder Woman is LITTY af XDD

Are you talking about the "above average" thing?
I was hoping they'd fuck to trigger some feminazis.

Yeah, that and the watch gag.