Enlightened spokesperson or just a crazed narcissist?

Enlightened spokesperson or just a crazed narcissist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

False dichotomy. He's a boss and great showman.

The latter every time.

He's annoying as fuck i don't know how you faggots stand him, BUY MY PILLS THE GLOBALISTS DON'T WANT YOU TOO BUY MY WATER PURIFIER.

THE GLOBALISTS

A misdirection tactic designed to look like an actual conspiracy radio station

Gatekeeper for the powers that be, works indirectly for Disney through is CIA front corp Genesis Communications. He has no real fans, they are synthetic as his primary tactic is repulsion. Possibly the most repulsive man ever manufactured by the powers that be and will soon die of a heart attack.

Alex Jones is Prince Gustav of Sayn Wittgenstein , and his old film guy who used to work for Bill Hicks(also their family) Kevin Booth is a Royal of Germanic origions -> see next pic

You're being taken for a massive ride, welcome to half of the ultimate red pill.

Both can be true.

Kevin Booth, Bill Hicks film guy and then Alex Jones film guy is Count Jefferson von Pfeil.

Why not both?

I think he used the tinfoil shit to get traction.

Some of both.

He's one of the good guys, they're very few in number.

lol they don't even look alike

weird

They're not supposed to look, act, or sound alike, that wouldn't be good.

The easiest takedown of Alex Jones is he supports EVERY conspiracy theory. Just think, has any conspiracy come around and he makes a video saying hey folks, this one isn't true, the conspiracy theorists are wrong. Ever? Nope.

So either you believe that every conspiracy theory ever is true, or this guy is a fake.

based water filter merchant.

McAdoo is hot af

this

first he was bill hicks now he's this faggot.

All I know is he's a cointelpro disinfo agent with links to stratfor.

Here's the video that made me never watch another of his. He crashes a pro gun rally in his hometown then lies on air.

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

McAdooo is Princess Noor of Jordan , plz STAHP, these people are all relatives running psy op on those who are actively seeking the truth. Take half the ultimte red pill.. The other half is at blessyahowah.com