1: your country

2: how are you spending Christmas Eve?

1. Leafland

2. Pity-invited to a friend's christmas dinner

drinking cider and watching My Little Pony

world of warcraft, gym is closed

Watching Pelíšky with family

um, sweetie...it IS christmas

Hanging at my cousins-in-law's house. No one my age, no alcohol, no music I like.

A-at least I'm not alone.

G-guys, I think there's a burglar trying to break into my house through the chimney

We don't celebrate it.

Sister and grandparents came round at 4 in the afternoon, we chatted for a bit and then sang a few christmas carols and exchanged gifts. Then we had a raclette dinner, chatted some more afterwards, and after my grandparents left at 8 the rest of the family watched Home Alone 2 on TV, and now everyone but me is in bed. Tomorrow we'll sleep in and meet up with the grandparents again to go out for a fancy lunch.

I spend Christmas with my mom. Ate good christmas food. I'm drunk now. Watching Bottom and King of the Hill now and eating Ritz crakers and candy.

Christmas celebrates you

You don't own a house jorge

The abilify is messing with your head

Indeed.

We celebrate a New Year instead. So we will have all the fun after a week.

Fuck you man

Why the hate Switzerland?

just got home from work and called my parents who im going to see tommorow. Shall spend the rest of the night drinking alone on Sup Forums. May watch a movie

North Florida

Having a fire out back and drinking a Blue Moon. Gonna invite my neighbors to come over for some fireside beers and weed. Planning on buying more weed later tonight from a friend.

Very chill!

1. Burgerstan

2. Going to grandmother's house

That sounds very nice

>flag
Went to my folks, spent the day with my dad, bro, stepmom and sister, visited mom and sisters grave, basically just watched old simpsons from TV with bro until dinner time, ate, presents time, didn't get shit, stepbro with his family came, they did their presents thing, just hang around wondering when the fuck can I go home, had some coffee, finally it was late enough to fuck off, came home aroung 10pm, been drinking ever since.

Have to do it all over again tomorrow with the other half of the extended family. What fun.

drinking on the coast

shitposting and wishing i was home
this is the worst christmas i've had

Praise Odin fag.

Right now I'm feeding crackers to the baby, trying to talk the other 2 kids into going to bed, my wife is doing some last minute wrapping. Later I have to put a doll house from Santa together, fill stockings, put a bow on the new ATV and move into the dooryard, then drink some milk and eat some cookies and carrots the kids left out for Santa and the reindeer.
Going to be a long night, luckily a storm us coming tomorrow so I might get out of dinner at the in-laws until Boxing Day.

1. Los Angeles 2. Watching Christmas Vacation with the folks, long standing tradition in our family

Having sex with my neighbors son whos 13

I ate great food with my family and now I am drinking beer and scotch with them. I am fortunate I have a great loving family.

That sounds very comfy, merry Christmas my dude

finishing a 16 hour shift and going back in tomorrow morning. wage slaving sucks. at least I'll see my family in the afternoon tomorrow

You too bud!

shitposting on Sup Forums

Nurse?

Had dinner with my extended family, now we're watching those stop-motion christmas specials while eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate. I look forward to this all year, it's real comfy.

My family is weird and doesn't do any sort of celebration on the 24th, so I'm just funposting as usual.

Sounds great dude

North Florida and Los Angeles are not countries. Why do Americans do this?

Because every place in the United States is different, you're welcome to do it to

KARA