God-tier horror movies thread?

God-tier horror movies thread?

God-tier horror movies thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmYsRcLMvO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what was the deal with the neighbour family that raped her?

>Eden Lake

This movie is only popular now because that popular guy is in it.

Is that an actual book or just a shittingtonUK photoshopped image.

As for good horror movie i'd like to nominate Pontypool

>rape
It was clearly consensual. The girl just pulled a typical woman-trick by regretting it after, getting depressed, and expecting everyone to detect her sadness and help her. When that failed, her personified guilt and depression killed her.

tl;dr bitch killed herself b/c she couldn't handle being a whore

is there a more terrifying concept than seeing your future drowned corpse come walking towards you in night?

do any other horror movies share similar types of cerebral terror. Jacobs ladder is kind of similar I suppose

but that premonition shit really fucks with me. because sometimes I feel like I died years ago

Post spooky scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmYsRcLMvO8

She didn't kill herself, dipshit. She wasn't really depressed because of the neighbor sex either. It was more that she was having horrible dreams and premonitions.

Gets even creepier, really. She was having dreams of being wet and heavy, standing at the foot of her mother's bed. Later her mother has a dream where she feels like her daughter is there at the foot of her bed. Shit freaks me out.

That's a mystery movie with one scary scene

>She didn't kill herself, dipshit. She wasn't really depressed because of the neighbor sex either. It was more that she was having horrible dreams and premonitions.
I disagree. My interpretation was it was just a suicide story with a layer of spooky ghost-story on top. She didn't kill herself in the traditional sense, but was rather killed by herself (or rather, her guilt). She knew her death was coming because she knew she couldn't handle the guilt for much longer. It doesn't really make sense. But I don't think the movie is really supposed to make sense.

Idk, bruh, it's just how I see the movie. I thought that if it were just a premonition thing, there would be no point in showing the whole neighbor sex-scene thing. If anything, this point-of-view made it deeper to me. I don't like to think it just boils down to "muh aboriginal curse"

>mystery movie
There is literally no mystery to solve. It's just one red-herring after another. Iti sn't possible for the audience to "solve" it before there's another
>lol oh shit nvm it turned out it was something else
There isn't even a clear ending.

>It doesn't really make sense. But I don't think the movie is really supposed to make sense.

That was was I thought - I thought it was about leaving the viewer feeling like the family, i.e. left with more questions than when they started the investigation

Ok. It's a non-mystery movie with one scary scene

what* I thought

I can deal with that

The whole point is that the sex stuff is a red herring. She dies in a simple swimming accident. The creepiness comes from her premonitions about the event. The whole movie is filled with red herrings. How can you not realize something so blatant?

This isn't even a horror. It has at most 2 scenes that can be considered scary.

>is there a more terrifying concept than seeing your future drowned corpse come walking towards you in night?

I rewatched it a few months ago, and I think the photo of the neighbour crouched in the corner of their house, attempting to retrieve anything that might incriminate him was creepier than the cellphone footage

>lake mungo
>god tier
lel

Shit flicks you got memed into watching more like.

plus it's a piece of shit

here comes the contrarians