Cuck MEDIA PROPAGANDA IN RUSSIA

Hopefully the vodka-niggers are awake for this one

It seems the Jews have infiltrated Russia media as well, check out these two videos of a qt Russian with a big black bull on Poccия 1 TV channel

>video 1
youtu.be/e2Wgcvqwv2E?t=1m18s

>video 2
youtu.be/ESgucEneyfI?t=2m8s

>video 3, called the Hoвыe pyccкиe бaбки which translates to New Russian Grandmother, where two men dress up as women
youtu.be/O2b13BETmnc?t=1m17s

this is right out of the Jews' playbook from early Germany in which they used mass media to bring about sexual decadence darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcKWKDLgYz0
youtube.com/watch?v=V399tenKALA
youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=uO0XRUy3vQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ie9d0F0DQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit I forgot a video

here is the same nigger rapping with qt Russian girls as his video whores youtube.com/watch?v=QcKWKDLgYz0

russiaboos BTFO

It's crazy how many black male/white female relationships i see, especially at the gym. All the white chicks go for the black guys because they're generally more muscular and are taller. I'm honestly interested in white men, but black men are the only ones that seem confident. I guess white men really are insecure about their cocks.

Wait. You only now have seen him ? He is like 18 years in Russia. Comedian, actor, singer.

I learned how to twerk by watching Russian girl twerk tutorials, all the black women in the club get so jealous when I twerk, because their men choose me.

youtube.com/watch?v=V399tenKALA
reminds me of this

I thought slavic countries was very racist against blacks

Russia got seriously shoed too. youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

>one nigger on stage in the pop community is evidence that russia is full cucked

oh burgers, you're so desperate to lower everyone to your level. there's really no going back for you is there

they are

No. We dont have niggers, so most of us dont care about them.

We can not be racist against blacks since we have no them

You're reading it wrong, user. They're laughing at the pavement ape. Same as when they put niggers on TV in Japan.

50% of Russia is piss-pants blackout drunk at any given time and *this* is what you worry about?

nigga dis shit live af

So if my ex (a black girl) goes in St Petersburg or Moscow, they will not beat or rape her?

you have no niggers yet this one nigger gets celebrated, that's exactly how propaganda works. this should make you even more concerned then.

the leaf strikes again

They can beat or rape her, but not for her skin colour.
For me (and the most of rus), niger is something strange and, sometimes, interesting.

>but not for her skin colour

Oh...honestly I'm very surprised

can i go russia and have a darling waifu if I am black, and also redphilled?

I hope Russia gets their version of Blacked soon. I really think Russian women are beautiful, they would be twice as beautiful with a bbc.

Looks nice.

We also call blacks churkas from Caucas republick and Central asia but we dont care about niggers

Why is it always a leaf?

Allready have. We call "black" caucasians and other migrants from the past asian soviet republic.

She was but I cheated her, I'm so retarded :c

>redpilled nigga from canada
You are an utopia

Because a lot of leafs are shitskins from Toronto.

>black*
>not nigger
and yes I'm real tough

I swear cucks have pastebin for this shit. I literally see the same text spammed along with the pics.

nope. only source of racism i ever hear about is coming from US.

>black
>nigger

pick two. Just because you act like a human in front of whites, doesn't mean you are one.

You are black redpilled and you live in Canada, I'm browse on Sup Forums since 2012 and I'm ''unredpilleble''
So only Polish hate blacks with passion...

>go be hitler somewhere else
also you're right im not human, I came from out of this reality
>I'm "unredpilleble"
well that explain the amount of liberals around here

I'm not liberal or conservative, I hate shills in both sides

So low IQ, you can't even post properly.

how does it feel being raped by Muslims?
>I'm fine with this

To be fair, nothing to do with his IQ and you know it.

Very stupid question but when/how/why are you redpilled?

why not? are you fucking retarded?

wtf is with the literal cuckold posters on this website jesus christ

this, they only behave themselves when they are in small numbers because they have no other choice. get them in a group and you start to see them act like chimps and take over.

In Moscow, I see blacks sometimes, but they always look civilized. This is mainly students from Nigeria or Kenya.

that's because they have no choice. get them in groups and you will see. Russia is stupid for letting niggers come.

Don't lie, you hate black even when they are civilized or educated...

>melanin enriched individual moving to a sunless tundra

faily retarded t.b.h.

I never said I didn't. I hate them because when you get them in groups the result is always the same. Doesn't matter if a few individuals are intelligent because eventually they will group together and on average black people are shit.

THIS

That would be glorious. All these people who kind of became a little civilised around year 2000. Or at least started to pretend being civilised. All these gopniks, "buisiness men", neonazi. They all gonna get their bats and stool legs and again go to the streets to beat niggers.

Fun fact - old soviet stools have nice legs with metal core inside.

Every races act like chimps when they are in groups, look the russians at the Euro 2016.

We can convert literally anyone into russian, even niggers. Our history proved it a lot of times.

Go fuck urself slowpoke. Remember him when i was like 7 years old. And he is russian. Russia can make kraut, pole, nigga, jew intoo Ivan in 5,10 years

that's why they will wait until the generation that suffered passes. the new generation won't know about the struggle, propaganda, and oppression. each new generation becomes pussified, that's how it works.
it's not about "acting" Russian, he is not ethnic Russian. you sound like the same cancer plaguing the West. "hurr I don't care if black people take over so long as they carry on our culture".

maximum cuckold status.

lol i see you in every fucking thread about bmwf relationshits. you post pretty much the exact same shit too, with only slightly different wording. i'm on to you and your yellow kike ways you faggot leaf. you better watch out, my patience has it's limits! one day i'll shut your dirty lying yellow kike mouth.

>it's not about "acting" Russian, he is not ethnic Russian. you sound like the same cancer plaguing the West. "hurr I don't care if black people take over so long as they carry on our culture".
this x 10000000

>it's not about "acting" Russian, he is not ethnic Russian. you sound like the same cancer plaguing the Wes
We are an empire, nigger, there are a lot of sides of our country, where you will not be able to find an ethnically russian person, still if you call them "non-russians" they will probably stab you.

When Im saying russian I mean ethnically, mentality and culturaly russian. No difference between black, pole and ukrainian Ivan in anything. We lost most of our minorities because of Ivanification. And thats sad. Germanballs were awesome.
And yeah, there are like 0.001% of niggas here. Nobody gives a shit.
Anyways u wont undeestand why nigga becomes drinking vodka cykableat Ivan and why we are okay with this. Because your identification is shitty one where you can be muslimic terrorist and still be mmurican

Pic related is 2006. It's probably worse now.

>"hurr I don't care if black people take over so long as they carry on our culture".
We have like 30-40k people in Russian with African roots.
Most of so called
>"hurr I don't care if black people take over so long as they carry on our culture
actually coming from USofA and Canada.
They are real trouble. so would you mind to fuck off nigger?

>actually coming from USofA and Canada.

Yes heed our warning. Wherever nigs are in sufficient numbers they become a menace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found
> 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
If these stats are correct, blacks are 55 times more likely to be chimpout prone. Or another way to look at it, in a population of 20 blacks there is almost always one pure nig.

Vatniks attacked the one black guy who showed up in my city once. Police let them off with it.

My country is (deservedly) racist against gypsies.
Dont know about niggers because we have none

I leave it here
youtube.com/watch?v=uO0XRUy3vQ8

how about you listen to someone that has experience with black people? for what reason would I lie to you about this? if a European tells me a gypsy is bad, I'm going to steer clear of gypsies and beware of their tricks. I'm telling you that your false love for niggers is going to get you in the same mess that you see us in with our BLM bullshit.

>actually coming from USofA and Canada.
your comrade literally just said that shit himself "he is Russian", "he is Ivan"

>blacks are 55 times more likely to be chimpout prone
No one give a fuck. if some nigger start behave like a nigger he will get crub stomped real fast. We are not canada or any other swj shithole.
So i dont really think we need any soft of warning from likes of you.

Nobody likes niggers you dumb American. We just don't have to think about them much because they are not around at all.

>how about you listen to someone that has experience with black people?
How about you listen to some one who actually deal with niggers in Moscow night club?
Fuck bimbo no one need your blacked phantasy statics.

But muh based non-degenerate russia!!

>that random spanish at the start of video in which an african raps in russian.

l dont know how to feel about this...

Et tu, Vladimir ?

If blacks establish any sort of community, it becomes blighted. As they congregate in a neighbourhood, whites are driven out as garbage piles up on the streets and they turn it into africa. It has nothing to do with cucking or curb stomping. You literally want rats to infest your city. I've dealt with niggers as a landlord and they trash their apartments.

Literally everywhere they are, they turn their surrounding into Africa. Here's a Portugeuse example:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ie9d0F0DQY

"RACIST"

same shit everywhere they go, now you see their behavior is borderless. wait until they start to control more of your cities when more of them migrate.

You are degenerage if think that abortion rate has something to do with moral qualities.

>your comrade literally just said that shit himself
Well like any other blacked fat dumb american you have only seen yours niggers.
Our niggers are not the same as yours.

All niggers are niggers once they reach a large population. Only reason people think they are ok is low numbers. Go see niggers in western Europe, they are same as American niggers. Borders don't change the nature of a nigger.

>If blacks establish any sort of community
OH FUCK OFF NIGGER WE DONT HAVE WELFARE

Have you been in the army?

Ok how about HIV statistics then you dumb mongol

Yeah, it's not like abortion rates in any way relate to the degree of "sexual liberation" of the population.

this is the point I'm trying to make

you have white civilization and da white wominz, thats enough for them.

>All niggers are niggers once they reach a large population

are you fucking disabled or what?
our niggers population at 0.03% or something like that.

how is that related to niggers?

"Go help your friend instead." somehow I'm proud for my gopnic comrades.

why does everything see so fake?
like is this meant to seem like a live performance coz its sure as fuck not

>you have white civilization and da white wominz, thats enough for them.
Confirmed for not knowing shit.

Why donnt you fucking kill that nigger ?

>are you fucking disabled or what?
>our niggers population at 0.03% or something like that.
My point is that it is not because Russian niggers are good. It is just that there are so few they don't really cause an issue. If we had a black population similar in size to France or the USA they would be just as bad as there.

You said
>Our niggers are not the same as yours.
Which is incorrect. They are the same, they just don't have the numbers to fuck things up.

I born in a family who practice occultism since beginning of times with discretion, we only use our will around us not like the others big families around the globe.. so I grow seeing things that you won't believe.. know about how things works around the globe and able to even know what's on in some people minds when we're talking.. what people call God's had show me the locked world.. and they teach me they will.. just like that I will be able to be around when the big happening arrive
>praise kek

Like 70% or more is because of drugs
Totally not.

>how is that related to niggers?
We have plenty of Caucasian niggers in the army and Russians act like total Western sissified pussies around them. Your bullshit about curbstomping anyone has nothing to do with reality.

Not all our womins are white.

No. However, you can find some fatassed welfare checks south of the border.

>drugs
>not degenerate

>Confirmed for not knowing shit.
Niggers are dumb fucking animals selling drugs,dealing with crime

What the fuck are all the niggers doing in Moscow around the center and good parts?
Where do these niggers get their money to shop in malls?
Who gave them money to buy cars when you guys use the metro?
Rich niggers with corrupt daddies don't go to fucking Moscow to study,they go to Britain,France,Italy and Belgium.

You have drug trade,you have transfrontalier criminality ,a VERY corrupt government and government workers

>the wannabe westerner thinks it's "cool" and "fashionable" to keep pet negro beasts around

political how?

lmao

>occultism
wow

>thinking that being in a group defines the people act
unless you're a child or edge young boy who follow the sheep's because "all of them do it." i rater being alone with my waifu ai of being with a bunch of faggots like this guy and all others humans

>Canada, Sweden so low

surprising

>Caucasian niggers
Meanwhile their civilization is older, than our. And they make great shoes.
>in the army
Not true today. Caucasians have to be bailed for by local diaspora so they are act peacefully.