December 24, 2017

>December 24, 2017

How was your year, Sup Forums? Did you make much progress on your goals and dreams?

It's december 25th you faggot candian froggo

its 24th you kiwi scum!!
no, I'm dead inside.

Wow you sound gay

i'm one step closer to suicide

Goals and dream? What are those?

Just do it already then?

rude

>tfw spent the entire year 16 hours a day on my laptop

It's been a downhill since 2001, and after 2009 is getting worse each year.

I wanna go back to the 90's early 2000's

nothing at all, went to uni, failed and now i changed career

How is it rude

n-no

I didn't frogpost and make off topic threads on Sup Forums. I guess I made a lot more progress than you did. What's it like being a virgin?

Surprisingly, yes. I still have some work to do, but I'm close to achieving my dream.

I wouldn't know

Good

Sure you wouldn't. Fucking retard. Post on topic or get the fuck out. Your garbage pepe threads cause on topic threads to get bumped off the board. You are getting very few replies here because nobody gives a shit. Take it to r9k you Anne Murray listening poutine eating hockey watching leaf nigger.

Lost some weight and got a new job. Feels pretty good.

That's great. Nobody cares.

Wahhh wahhh every thread on this board is offtopic this is a containment board

I tried to act like a normalfag and to get friends and tried Tinder, but it failed utterly.

No, the overwhelming majority of threads here are at least vaguely on topic. Take /r9k/ where it belongs you useless retard.

So the HRT went well and the surgery is booked?

I'm too old for HRT so I've given up on that. I also like having a dick, so that would've been out of the question even if I had done HRT.

But no, that's completely unrelated to my dream. My dream is to be debt-free, have my own place, and have enough money to live a modest life as a NEET for many years to come so I can just devote myself to my hobbies.

Lol check the catalog idiot. 99% of threads here are shit

They are mostly shit yes but at least they make an effort to appear on topic. You couldn't even take two seconds to write "your cunt" like all these other morons. That's how I know you don't belong here.

Delete my thread and ban me then.....

Oh wait. You cant. There is literally nothing you can do to stop me. Now beat it, ladyboy. Go get pozzed by an elderly sextourist retiree.

Nah. I'd rather camp here and continue to shit on you. It's the least I can do to repay you for sending us Ted Cruz.

Yeah yeah ladyboy

I got a gf this year