What's Sup Forums's favorite Rick and Morty episode?

What's Sup Forums's favorite Rick and Morty episode?

The episode where Rick says there's no God despite 90% of all intelligent people in the world knowing that He exists

the part where they trigger Sup Forums's shitlords

The one where Morty gets anxiety about something, Beth hates her life, and Rick drinks and talks shit to Jerry

>my version of imaginary sky wizard exists because I say so

My favorite one is the one where they enable middling intellects to feel superior by making ad hom attacks on the beliefs of other people

That one where they travel across realities burning churches.

The one with the alien parasites pretending to be people was kinda funny.

That one where they base the episode around a sci-fi concept to make the audience feel clever for understanding what's going on

The episode where they continue and finish season 3 already.

my favorite is when rick says wobba wobba doodlee doo

The one with meme actor Keith David doing an absurd part.

The one where Rick murders a bunch of people for no reason and blames it on muh nihilism.

How do I upvote this thread in this sub?

Why Sup Forums is upset about this is one question, another question is why Sup Forums is upset about this like 3 years after the episode released?

Because Rick and Morty is literally Plebbit: The Show. It's fucking appalling.

I don't watch gay Redditch shit.

Reddit and Morty.

The episode where Rick has an entire universe in his car battery is pretty good tbqh famalam

the one where they lump dressing strangely in with kicking dogs and molesting kids

The episode where Rick pauses mid-sentence, literally walks through my television, and smacked the bible out of my hands.

reddit and memey. shit up my asshole

>Your version of imaginary sky wizard doesn't exist because I say so

>rick is worse than hitler but he beats up nazis so he's the good guy

sry. I'm jerming to better shit

>everything imaginable exists because I say so

>If I can't see it then I can say without a doubt that it doesn't exist.

t. reddit

So don't watch it, put it out of your mind and don't dwell on the fact that something you don't like exists you stupid fucking faggot

Hang on, I thought liberals hated big gym-rat meatheads who around bullying people?

Everyone hates neo nazis though so it's fine

The one where Morty trolls his classmates by quoting "The God Delusion"

Get back to the coal mine boy

*goy

>Reddit power fantasy to beat up a neo-nazi

Which one's Radical Larry?

STOP PICKING ON NEONAZIS THEY GOOD BOYS

So is this a pro-GOP cartoon, or an anti-GOP done by an emasculated numale cuck?

Reminder that political cartoonists are the lowest form of political journalism (an already very lowly form of both journalism and politics). Especially the ones that are actually printed.

They barely count as human imo.

We can't say for certain, but there's not really any evidence to suggest magic exist, and there's no more evidence for christian or hindu than there is for the flying spaghetti monster. And generally applying critical thinking to ideas is a good idea

>Sup Forums getting triggered: part infinity

I still refuse to believe this isn't edited. Like the long-haired guy on the left. How the fuck is that a real person?

It's from Horsey and is supposed to be anti-GOP because it's showing "Toxic Masculinity."

i think you greatly underestimate how ugly net betas and spergs are.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence

I rather be friend with a neonazi than a buttlicking liberal, since at least the neonazi is upfront and doesn't try to make excuses that he isn't a racist

>doesn't try to make excuses that he isn't a racist

then why do they deny the holocaust? they should be proud of it

I hate communists and libshits as much as the next guy but skinheads really are insufferable. They don't have much in the way of brains, they just shout "WHITE POWER" and complain about niggers then smoke or get high, while living off unemployment just like niggers. It's pretty sad, I wish they would get their shit together. They have the general idea but can't hold a mirror to themselves or formulate their thoughts.

He only said that once and even tried praying to God in a giant multiverse death.

Have most of the people in this thread even watch the show or just repeat shit like a hivemind?

Pretty ironic how Sweden is one of the few EU countries where you can deny it, prob because they have some hateboner against Israel

>Have most of the people in this thread even watch the show or just repeat shit like a hivemind?
You're on Sup Forums. Take a guess.

drumpf fuck white and people fuck

SWEDEN, NO!

both good episodes
Id add the one with krombobulus michael and the roy video game. i didnt love the songs, but that episode had an interesting morality arc. hte B plot with Jerry being useless, needing daycare and being interchangable was good too.

The one where Rick burps, says god doesn't exist and then he goes back to sitting on /r/atheism

why does rick say this when there was literally an entire episode about the devil and his magic tricks.

>hate r&m because plebbit loves it
>praise the leftovers
gg Sup Forums

>supposed to be anti-GOP because it's showing "Toxic Masculinity."
>this is what liberal manginas unironically believe
kek, numales.

The episode where EGORAPTOR GUEST STARS, and then psychic pebbles has MLP poop all over the floor.EPIC MEMES SEX

There are PLENTY of reasons to not like this show.This isn't one of them