Redpill me on Alex Jones Sup Forums

Redpill me on Alex Jones Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=9QNBqPQVHHM
youtube.com/watch?v=xiHcMiT7HrU
youtube.com/watch?v=dahQCEzjkfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one knows. He is an individual. Some want to lump him into a collective or cabal. Others dont. He is entertainment and sometimes informative. He married a jew. He broke into Bohemian Grove. He sells vitamin water.

He talks too emotionally sometimes.

Basically he's a fat fuck who thinks frogs are gay

He's cool in my book

basically this

W O K E
O
K
E

I enjoy listening to him before bed. I don't know why, have done so for years. Sometimes for comic relief but other times I find myself thinking about some of the more serious subjects he had brought up the next day. Worth a listen at least.

He are all of the red pills and got fat and started burning off some calories with his rage for the NWO. What you see now is a man who is a man ready to start a revolution. Or just get mad or whatever the fuck it is that he does.

*ate

Fucking phone posting

Good guy. Takes the conspiracies too far sometimes. He has a habit of fitting new information into his preconceived bias of a full-on New World Order, and makes the mistake of seeing globalists as a monolithic group on the verge of dominance, instead of powerful individuals with competing interests trying to create more wealth for themselves.

I appreciate him for being able to see the "big picture," even if is view is a bit hyperbolic.

Good frame, poor conclusions; his heart's in the right place.

Alex Jones is a documentary

He predicted this Moloch stuff 16 years ago.

It's all surfacing now.

Plus I like his insane outbursts when he goes full autist mode.

The best thing about InfoWars

TOO AWAKE FOR YOU
O
O

A
W
A
K
E

F
O
R

Y
O
U

Enlightened (as in Minor Buddha), not particularly intelligent, but intelligent enough. Great and strong man.

he's an alter ego created by "late comedian" bill hicks

Redpill me on why your country is bankrupt

The French or literal frogs?

If you were using Brain Force™ you wouldn't need us to teach you about Alex Jones. You could easily do your own research.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

>All these blue pilled responses

He is controlled opposition
He is made to make a certain side look crazy
He'll say something that is legitimate and then say something ridiculous making the legitimate thing look illegitimate to the non thinker

Many conspiracy theorists fall into this
It's all just a giant psyop so people don't trust actual conspiracy evidence when it comes out

His trolling attempt against that Turk was based, but other than that all he says is "muh false flag", which is obviously bs.

(((Bill Hicks)))

>You are now aware this is a very apt symbolic reference to the US media

youtube.com/watch?v=9QNBqPQVHHM

He makes interesting points sometimes, other times it's clear how he is controlled opposition. He does interesting interviews and trolled cenk from the young turks who is a genocide denier. TL;DR he is entertaining and informative but controlled opposition

This. Same with David Icke. They give away enough truth to attract the curious and enough bullshit to ruin a movement.

Bill hicks was funny.

I really like dhis style too.

Shame.

had no idea he was that unbalanced. he's not a very good actor.

god bless cleavage on youtube :D

Jones is literally literally played by Bill Hicks. The greatest redpill of all is that the controlled opposition and the real opposition aren't who you think. Hillary, Trump, Bernie, Rubio, Cruz, Jones - they're all actors played by world elites.

Jones will never cover this because he is literally one of them.

Forgot to mention Ron Paul. It's really incredible how the Pauls slip by all the time. In truth, they are the biggest controlled opposition at all. No different from Bernie Rothschild.

Alex Jones could be COINTELPRO

This thread gets posted daily.

Form your own opinions, faggot

Anyone who's not autistic can tell he's sincere.

InfoWars sponsors and distribution.

Youngevity
Corey Gold (Ashkenazi Jew) – Co-Owner / Operator
Ben Fuchs (Ashkenazi Jew) – Co-Owner / Operator
Joel Wallach (Ashkenazi Jew) – Co-Owner / Operator
Survival Shield nascent iodine is manufactured by Global Healing Center:Edward Group (Ashkenazi Jew) – Founder / CEO
Propur is owned by Lincoln-Remi Group: Steve Steinway (Ashkenazi Jew) – CEO
Efoods Direct: Steve Shenk (Ashkenazi Jew) – President / Co-Founder
Atlas Survival Shelters: Ron Hubbard (Ashkenazi Jew) – Founder / President / CEO
Solutions From Science: Bill Heid (Ashkenazi Jew) – CEO
Cal Ben Soap: Marty Schachter (Ashkenazi Jew) – Owner / Spokesman
EcoloBlue: Henri-James Tieleman (Ashkenazi Jew) – CEO / Co-Founder
Oxy Silver: Leonard G. Horowitz (Ashkenazi Jew) – Owner / Operator
Super Natural Silver: Ken Friedman (Ashkenazi Jew) – President, Keith
Moeller (Ashkenazi Jew) – Vice President
SimpliSafe: Chad Laurans (Ashkenazi Jew) – Founder and CEO
S.O.S. System: Herb Kay (Ashkenazi Jew) – Owner / Operator
Power Swabs: Martin Giniger (Ashkenazi Jew) – Founder and Owner
Tru Chocolate: Joel Wallach (Ashkenazi Jew) – Owner / Operator
Raw Organic Vegan Superfoods: David Wolfe (Ashkenazi Jew) – Owner / Operator
Cocoon Nutrition: Stephen Heuer (Ashkenazi Jew) – Owner / Operator
Natural Cellular Defense: Rik Deitsch (Ashkenazi Jew) – CEO / Chairman
Heart And Body Extract: Sharon Harris (Ashkenazi Jew) – President
Carnivora: Todd Lewis (Ashkenazi Jew) – Vice President

shut up david duke

>jews don't run everything
>just ask my jewish boss

youtube.com/watch?v=xiHcMiT7HrU

its somewhere in that long interview

I see.

Well... they could be putting chemicals in the water in France too.

I find him pretty funny. Not a source for real information, but a great supplement for entertainment that isn't heavily liberal.

my favorite kike. turner operative, but he is hilarious

As if that's now what the situation is like, truth mixed in with bullshit to an inseparable degree

You do better than any of those two basement dweller, it's literally never been easier to put information out to people. If you idiots claim that you can have a better hit to miss ratio go and start your empire

Everyone that exists in COntrolled Oppositin to you idiots, what more can you expect out of a Protestant nation by fracturing down to every individual. You fucks don't even have strong bonds with next of kin

Alex Jones isn't Bill Hicks.

Wanna know why?

Because there are photos of Alex Jones as a baby, child, teenager, and young adult. There's also pictures of Bill Hicks growing up as well.

pics of aj as a kid? swole aj pics dont count

who plays the don

you've overdosed on redpills my friend

fuck you retards come up with some funny shit

>be charismatic
>fearmonger people so hard they go full conspiracy nut
>sell doomsday/end of the world/SHTF gear on your website
>everyone knows your name now, your famous and rich

He literally has a store section for prepardenes for biological and nuclear attacks, its about how much he can convince people they need to scurry innawoods while they pay him dumpsters of cash for overpriced "gear"

frogs exposed to bpa change sex, you drink bpa, you are now nu-male

atrazane does leech into the water supply and when tested on frogs, it turns the adult males gay.

Is it worth watching his bohemian Grove documentary?

how is every name on that list a proven ashkenazi jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=dahQCEzjkfM

watch this one instead

Thanks mate

Not fan.
Always watch when Schiff is on and he constantly interrupts during legitimate economic discussion to talk about his dad's death and imprisonment.

Feelsbadman