Race War

As dark skins continue to take over the west, please post top tier fighting styles for dealing with niggers and arabs along with general street fighting tips

I think we can all agree Krav Maga is the most effective/practical fighting style for pure survival and defense. The kikes are dirty bastards, that's for sure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=cmQk3DnTcSs
youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE
youtube.com/watch?v=W0fV1oB3j4c
youtube.com/watch?v=hS1VnE7YvMc
wiktenauer.com/wiki/Johann_Georg_Pascha
artedimicatoria.ca/pdf/JGPaschen_Ringen_1663_EN.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CV_WT80rZ-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy a gun, get a ccp

sambo

Oh you know. I'll probably just let them have their way with me repeatedly. And let them cum inside of me , repeatedly. I won't struggle or fight it. I'll pretend I love it. I also won't try to stop them from killing you or anyone else. I won't enjoy when they cum inside me, it's Purely for survival

>current year
>wasting time getting aids blood on your hands

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA

Grappling martial arts are GOAT, Traditional Ju-jitsu, Krav Maga, russian sambo are all good. Have a bit of kickboxing or Muay-thai to level you out and you're ready.
Or just carry a gun.

jamie foxx was such an annoying beta fuck in that movie

Did you steal that webm from me?

Learn wing chun.

Please post more.

he died, srs

Is that the bathroom fight webm?

That one pisses me off so much I refuse to watch it.
The white kid was WINNING but the niggers couldn't take it so they all had to jump on him.

So typical. Cowards.

>I think we can all agree Krav Maga is the most effective/practical fighting style for pure survival and defense

not sure if b8 but hes kind of right

youtube.com/watch?v=cmQk3DnTcSs

>steal the goyims gun

Nope, it's one where a nigger gets btfo by a smaller white kid, as would be the usual if niggers didn't always operate in groups and break the rules of 1v1

Muay Thai.

Anyone who unironically recommends jew fighting needs to gas themselves.

Grappling is where the white man shines.

If you get into a fight, grapple.

Even if you know nothing of fighting but you are white, you can grapple.

It's true though. It excels as a practical fighting style because of how dirty its creators are. No limits, no rules, pure teaching of the best way to survive and win ASAP in all fight situations

While I have a few Black friends, White guys are definitely more loyal. They will back you up in any situation.

I advocate wing chun, it's efficient and brutal.
Does not matter who made the style.

Show proof
Enjoy fighting with a broomstick up your arse.

What do you mean proof? That's the entire concept behind Krav Maga

Teaches you the most efficient ways to end fights depending on situation, includes breaking fingers, biting off ears, aiming at the windpipe and testicles, etc. Also teaches you situational awareness, the potential to use your environment and how to find weapons, when to escape, etc. It's the definition of playing dirty but when it's an unprovoked street fight that's how things are.

>I think we can all agree Krav Maga...

Dude, it's made to kill. It's not actual defense. Plus it's hard as fuck to learn because it's dangerous and very tricky. Be a man and learn Muay Thai or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Anyone have shhheeeiiitt version?

If you don't like the rigidity of wing chun simply mix it with your choice of ground and pound style. But it's impeccable joint defense and offence while on your feet.

My 1911 or my AK

Weakness like you must be purged.

That cheap shot at the end is what a nigger would do.

Just because you're hitting an animal doesn't mean you have to act like one.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE

It should only take a week to learn it desu

>le "you'd just sink to their level" meme

From a leaf too, shocking

There's more that constitutes niggers than just them getting in cheap shots. I treat animals like animals.

Is judo a good grappling martial art to learn?

>Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

This is good too. Nogs have really weak throats. always hear about one croaking when police put them in a standard calm the fuck down hold.

Some people don't deserve civility.

Holy shit. Keanu Reeves is more oper8or than all of /k/ combined.

To be honest fighting styles don't save you in brawls. Only fury will save you. Been in 4 real fights. First one I lost because I wasnt used to punching and you feel like your punching is soft for some reason, it's weird. My last three fights I won because I got mad and lost control. Also getting drunk helps a lot.

Here is my race war scenario.

See right now cops are on the front line, but what if that wasn't the case? Imagine a world where cops can't shoot blacks without major repercussions and they have to decrease black arrests and increase white arrests for their new gov mandates under the HC admin.

White murder rates by blacks go up and conceal carry gets majorly restricted in most states.

What do you do?

Sometimes.
But if you fought against a calm sober opponent who knew their shit they probably would have decimated you.

Any martial art you cant practice at full intensity or near full intensity is fucking worthless because you have no idea how your motor skills and psyche are affected when someone legit tries to knock your head off your shoulders. Compare krav sparring with a hard boxing, muay thai or MMA session and you'll quickly spot the difference. Krav is shit-tier. Generally the simpler, the better - boxing ranks very high on the list alongside wrestling. You're not gonna explore the intricacies of an omoplata in a fucking street-fight, especially if the fucker has friends nearby. Strike hard, strike fast, maintain situational awareness. Before anyone says that that's what krav does, krav has shit offensive technique that's just as likely to get your own lights turned out, and then you're just better off getting a good pair of running shoes instead. You're probably not going to use too many kicks because street shoes can be fairly shit to pivot off of, combined with the fact that you dont wanna risk getting the leg catched and going to the ground. Ergo, boxing probably comes out on top.

You don't need to learn a martial art to fight dirty. There's no rule that a muay Thai dude can't poke eyes or kick balls. You time would be much better spent actually learning to strike.

This, the only thing I disagree with is wrestling. The last thing I'd want when fighting a shitskin is to be on the ground.

This precisely.

If you'd somehow magically be guaranteed that it's a 1v1-fight, a grappler fighting a nongrappler is like taking candy from a baby. OP's Webm is a perfect example: crude hiptoss, side control straight to mount, punch til KTFO. Problem is that as soon as you start tussling, you're locked to your opponent and situational awareness goes to shit. As such, boxing is a "lower risk"-style as you reduce your chances of getting in a really shitty spot, eventhough you're giving up the puncher's chance to your opponent.

(Elaborate post for others reading, not trying to upstage ya, OzBro)

>not going for the kill

stay a nigloving faggot

Watched it again; wasnt a hiptoss but an even cruder bodylock. Ha

I luv u 2 bb

>you feel like your punching is soft for some reason
yeah because aggressive bone on bone contact is pleasant, you need to condition

that's why traditional Muay Thai guys kick trees all day, karatemen slap rocks with the backs of their hands, and shaolin monks beat the shit out of each other with sticks.

obviously they don't do this stuff in America as it leads to structural problems and arthritis

Every time i watch street nigs fight its like watching a popeye cartoon. They always have the goofiest stances.

This.

Why are nigs always the cheapest fighters. They fight so fucking dirty. They are always looking for cheap shots and they commonly gang up on people.

He looks like someone who has done a handful of amateur shooting competitions is all.

Any real combatives are good. The problem is finding them, since most of the good trainers have gov't or contractor jobs. I don't know enough about krav maga to be able to recommend it. Look around and keep your eyes open.

The real rules of fighting---not "fighting" as in the highly antagonistic and painful game designed to be fairly safe that you see on TV--are to target eyes, groin, nose, neck, and joints. If you see a good krav maga demo you'll watch him break at least one major joint right away after establishing a superior angle while disrupting the opponent's posture, possibly by striking (open-handed) at the face.

Boxing, Judo, Kickboxing, MMA, western sport wrestling, and the like will give you a good foundation and bodily perception to give you an edge.

>condition
>falling for the hit hard bone with your fists meme
Hammer fists, open hand strikes (nose, chin, ear slap if you know how), and fingers in the eyes are the order of the day. Hit hard targets with "soft" things like open hands. Soft targets with hard things like fists.

Example of real combative wrestling (this is a pure demo of the grappling, so no strikes, but heed the rule above):

>youtube.com/watch?v=W0fV1oB3j4c

Unfortunately, this particular book didn't show any of the ground work, which might be because that would be part of a general wrestling curriculum all fighting nobles would know from childhood, whereas the standup combatives are a bit different.

A boxing primer:

>youtube.com/watch?v=hS1VnE7YvMc

If you can get a partner or find a gym that's willing to do it, look at Ned Donnelly's Self Defence, or The Art of Boxing. Although he was fighting when boxing started to take on the rules that make it what it is today, a lot of his stances and technique allow illegal moves to flow out and better counter grappling, making it a good read.

You can also look up Self Defense for Gentlemen and Ladies, by Col. Thomas Hoyer Monstery.

*I don't know enough about the state of krav maga instruction in the us

sorry for being unclear

Also, for one last note, you should live by the law to never, ever get hit. It might happen, but you sure as fuck better do everything you can to avoid it. The punk palming a knife will make sure that that one mistake will leave your guts on the floor or a hole in your stomach. That's why the boxing primer is so good for anyone to see, since he talks extensively about avoidance. Donnelly's book also shows a lot of ways that the body can turn to avoid blows while striking and angling. Best of luck to you guys doing research and training.

Shit, forgot one more really neat source.

Scroll down to "Wrestling"

wiktenauer.com/wiki/Johann_Georg_Pascha

artedimicatoria.ca/pdf/JGPaschen_Ringen_1663_EN.pdf

>Hammer fists, open hand strikes (nose, chin, ear slap if you know how), and fingers in the eyes are the order of the day. Hit hard targets with "soft" things like open hands. Soft targets with hard things like fists.
i'm a karate guy dude, i'm well aware of open hand strikes.

i thought about mentioning Bas but I was just trying to address inclination that inexperienced fighters have to not follow through with closed hand strikes.

Very good then. Mentioning how people train to strike hard on hard is very illustrative of how difficult it is to do well, so no harm done with your post.

Also, this guy is quite good. His entire video series can help you to get a better idea of what a fighter sees in a fight or even what he looks for if he suspects a fight might be coming. Note how it's "unarmed" but you should always think about being aware of weapons...

youtube.com/watch?v=CV_WT80rZ-E

how's your dojo, anyway? one teacher i knew said that it just turns into bad kickboxing when people spar, but i figure that there must be more.

Grappling m8, krav maga is garbage

>imagine this world right now
it hurts to read

Hit hard, fight dirty. Pick them up and run into shit. I carry a spiked ring for just the occasion, especially when going overseas where I can't have conventional weapons. Also, work out.

it depends on the style really, when I was kid taking shotokan I wasn't a very capable fighter. bouts are reset on the first strike connected, so, yeah, shotokan fighters tend to develop only glancing blows and stuff like that. definitely could be defined as bad kickboxing.

when I got older and switched to kyokushin I developed a better constitution for pain and learned to put more power in my strikes. i've only ever been in a fight with my mom's boyfriend, an older but pretty muscular guy that I was able to end pretty quickly with a sweep. probably the only badass thing i'll ever do.

i have pretty limited experience with other fighting systems, so I can't really speak to the efficacy of karate over other systems but it's worked well for me in the one confrontation I've been in.

Im underhanded as well...

>Krav Maga
Nice meme

just go with what is effective in MMA

Some retard Chad made fun of me in school. I threw him into a desk on the day of the biggest football game of the year and called racism. The libtard principal let me off.

The look of horror on his face when the coach came to tell him that he wasn't allowed to play was priceless. Use everything and anything.

How to win the race war evacuate all white people to one country and leave all the blacks to their own devices they will all starve to death or kill each other it won't take long either. Even Africa needs support from whites , blacks are incapable of supporting them self's.

doesn't the canon get hot after you have shot several bullets ?

blacks ripped this black dude apart on social media when this happened, they found his unlocked personal account too

kicks to keep them at distance, movement to keep yourself at distance, niggers like it up close, easier to land hooks, they almost never use jabs, so always expect their arm to come at your side and if you keep distance you dont have to worry about jabs. if they run at you, a stepping side kick, if they dodge attacks by leaning their head back, bum rush them, they are out of balance. spinning back elbows will fuck them up, if they grab onto you, lean forward with your legs back to prevent them taking you down, then grab the back of their head and push down as you knee upwards.

either way, carry a gun or bring MMA friends with you when you go out, don't try to fight them because guaranteed they aren't going to attack you solo.

Damn that's satisfying.

After a lot, not like half a mag or something, it is warm but not something that will burn you.