"I sure hope Russia hacked the DNC!"

>"I sure hope Russia hacked the DNC!"
>Some people say that might be treason
>"I-I-I w-was just k-kidding! Can't take a j-joke?"

Trump confirmed for pussy. The slightest bit of real pressure and he tumbles like a house of cards. No wonder you like this faggot, he's just as spineless as you cucks are.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at this point I'm just tired of shill and slide threads

just fuck off

at one point I entertained them, and sometimes laughed at them, but now they comprise the majority of threads on the board

it's all so tiresome

I sure hope Russia hacked the DNC.

I thought it was just yoga routines and birthdays. 30,000 emails worth. For it to be treason wouldn't that mean those emails had classified info in them which would in turn be a violation of DC law ยง28-3852 "Notification of security breach"?

they must have raged the wage to 30 cents with all these slide threads

wow really makes you sage

FYI

That image is of ALI and not the prophet of Islam. But why would you care right? You are dumb enough to vote for Drumpf, this mistake should not come as a new thing for you.

Weak.

i literally hope russia hacked the DNC

>inb4 FBI arrests me for treason

>this triggers the cuck

t.ahmed

NO WONDER

I can't believe there are actual shitheads that believe

>Trump is asked if he thinks that it's wrong to say you'd like the rumor to be true so people can see the documents
>He responds by saying that's nowhere near worse than deleting emails and then lying to the government about it.

All this damage control for a yellow bellied faggot. Good job, Sup Forums. And you trust this pussy to fight ISIS? He's gonna bend over for Putin and take that Ruskie cock up his ass until it hits the back of his teeth. Sounds like a real nationalist.

Check Mate.

Shill pls go

>some people say a joke might be treason
>therefore, trump is a pussy

It's just pathetic at this point, fuck yourselves and prepare for Emperor Trump.

Here, a fresh OC for you.

but Hillary is the one that took money from the Russian Government and then sold them control of 25% of the world's uranium.

where as Trump has not been paid by the Russian government for favours.

>nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

But ,user! I thought you guys fully supported the LGBT community?!?!?! How could you use such a homophobic slur!???!?!?!?!?!?! This is very problematic!

see
I'm getting pretty good at this.

Speaking of cards