My wife's second son from her third marriage started crying when he unwrapped the $1300 gift I got for him because it...

>my wife's second son from her third marriage started crying when he unwrapped the $1300 gift I got for him because it was the wrong colour (PS4)

>$1300 ps4

wut

PS4 bundle with 29 games

Give it to me if he doesnt like it

>buying a gift that costs more than 35 bucks

>tfw acted like this when I was a kid
>so ashamed looking back that i hate receiving gifts now because i'm afraid i don't show enough appreciation

>posting off topic shit on Sup Forums
>being Australian

It's either you bogan shit cunts or the god damned leafs. There are plenty of boards where you could take this trash. I suggest or You always get very few replies which proves nobody gives a shit but you do it anyway. What is it about being Australian that makes you a fucking retard who can't figure out when you're unwelcome somewhere?

Australian dollars.

>acted like this when I was a kid
>not ashamed of it in the slightest

I physically and emotionally can't (he destroyed it in a fit of rage)

I can fix it m8

I would save alot of money
A cosole is what 300/400 euros thats worth 2 months of salary in macedonia

>that flag
>that post

I don't think there's anyone in the world who doesn't think that the entire country of Switzerland deserves a kick in the dick

he's a lying shit I recently bought a ps4 + 3 games for $400

I totally believe the wife's son thing though

>this flag lecturing about where people are welcome

fuck off and go back

>never got any presents as a child so didn't get a chance to act like this

I'm not pinoy though. I'm an expat. Not going back. Even if I was a Filipino I still wouldn't have your country's reputation for shit quality posts. Filipinos only have a shit reputation on Sup Forums and in /asean/ threads.

At least they're on topic instead of posting ancient wife's son memes like it's 2014. Fucking retard.

>I'm an expat
t. couldn't get laid in his home country

Nah I just really like brown skinned girls. Lost my virginity to one in your country in fact. Not enough of them where I come from.

t. 65 year old projecting

t.

Nah dude I'm 29. I lost my virginity to a first generation Cambodian girl in Australia. I've always been into brown skinned southeast asian girls.

I don't look like this either. I'm not /fit/ or anything but I'm not some massive blob. I don't do anything hooker related either. No sex tourism. I prefer to be in places where I'm the only white person around to avoid seeing this kinda trash.

sdf

fuck me m8. You could gift him a rare jar from your peanut butter collection

>son
>crying
>crying over the colour

The lad sounds like he's gonna be a full blown sword swallower when he gets older

> tfw wifes boyfriend beat me for not giving my wife enough gifts
I thought 2000$ would be enough...

>PS4
>games

lmao next time just give him a coupon to go cave exploring

that'll show him how to appreciate things
or appreciate your dick
either works