Haven't heard any news lately on that fire in Canada...

Haven't heard any news lately on that fire in Canada. If anyone from Canadia can inform me on how it is going that would be much appreciated!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iB1iG2QbAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're already dead. We died back in the 1980s.

That is a shame.

Leaf here, what fire?

did the fire put itself out?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIRE NIGGERS THAT QUIT RIGHT AWAY BUT DIDNT GO HOME !!! !!!

Probably, if I was a fire I wouldn't want to be in canada.

Please send help, I want to get out .. but muh health care.

Even worse im in the french part of it, its faggy and I ate french.

Hate*
bye kms.

Why doesnt Quebec just leave canada like they wanted to?

If you kill yourself, wouldn't you both win and lose at the same time? Seems like some sort of jew paradox.

He's appearing in the Vancouver pride parade. He's like a carnival act.

Because our people are retarded, I've had that discussion yesterday actually with a work collegue of mine.

Canada backstabbed us so hard, and they are still doing it.

People want to talk about change but do nothing to make it happen.

He seems so adorable in a meme way

Lets just hope his 2017 bill or whatev will legalize pot.

What is Canada backstabbing you guys on?
I was looking into quebec voting to leave when ti was happening but never really bothered to read why.

>We died back in the 1980s.
1982 to be exact

You had your chance. The window has closed. It's past now.

Imagine if you guys hadn't terminated JFK junior, if he's made prez, the two of those guys together. Panties would be wet from sea to shining sea.

There was some stuff back in the days that all those provinces in canada where signing on.

And while Quebec representative or whatever were asleep they signed the stuff leaving us no choice.

IIRC

Have to look into it and refresh my memory, you should too .. its really shitty what they've done.

LOL we backstabbed you. Fucking welfare sucking faggot. You are slightly less useless than newfies. Those are just scots that found a peaceful land to get drunk as fuck in for eternity.

See what im dealing with?

Can I crash at your place pl0x.

HE IS GAINING POPULARITY PLEASE SEND HELP

Sure man

Thanks you.

Have some french canadian music.

youtube.com/watch?v=3iB1iG2QbAk

Why thank you just what I wanted to hear

Easiest question of my life

Most provinces are a complete dumpster fire right now thanks to liberal leadership. Trudeau has stayed in the shadows recebtly when it comes to actual policies, aside from his fag appearance.

Also, Trudeau has been on record using the term radical Islam, which is actually nice.

Western Canada is irrelevant. You don't need trees or towns in the west to pump oil, so Trudeau doesnt give a shit,