>>>Sup Forums166152157

OH NO NO NO NO NO
*Inhales* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHA

range ban bulgaria

You mock them, but at least they've found love.

jesus fucking christ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*runs out of oxygen*
*dies from suffocating*

God I fucking hate weebs.

bring communism back
i don't want to live in this

Based shitposters setting w*aboo asses on fire

Pathetic

When I see things like this, I wonder if we aren't making a mistake in fighting Islamic extremism. It seems we have chosen the wrong side.

el weebiANO senoras y senores jajajajajajjajajajajajaja

Weeb genocide when?

You guys are assholes

They are in need of help can you see that
Its not for laughing but for pity

Nah, gas the weebs.

Are they really worth saving?
Can they even be saved?

Good, weebs deserve to be bullied

BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT ALL FUCKING DOWN

>act like sasuke
Holy fucking shit nuke japan

Sup Forums, and more specifically that sort of behaviour, has been a staple of Sup Forums for years. Sad to see all the normie rebbit cancer phoneposters have now become a majority.

Jesus christ almighty
at least i'll never be that pathetic

classic Sup Forumsard behaviour

If anything, /r9k/ is even more full of the aforementioned cancer than most boards are.

and cancer is supposed to go into its container and stay go
but alas..

they've always done this. leave them alone guys.

>post on a chinese cartoons imageboard
>get bent out of shape about chinese cartoons

based Sup Forums

>2017 still watching anime

This, autism like this was common when Sup Forums was autistic neckbeard majority. Now its normals, autistic incels and leddit and we have Sup Forums and Sup Forums to thank for that

I miss the old Sup Forums.

>images.jpg
>calling others cancer
oh the ironing

"images" isn't the phoneposter filename, that's "image"

My home board is a lot worse, especially during Valentines. Some of them even give themselves self induced schizophrenia just to be with their waifu

Wow it took them less then 10 seconds to delete my post

range ban canada

CANNOT FABRICATE

>you have been banned

haha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHSHAHSJHASJHASHDHASKDHJKASHDAKHDKJASHDJKASHDKJASHDJKASHDKJASHDKJASHDKAJSHDKJASDHJKHASD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE UNIRONIC HASHAHSJASHDAJSDHKAS BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

i want to explode in laughter but pity and genuine concern for these 'people' are holding me back

bulgarianon has posted this in several boards

it's really sad to be fair

Frogposter genocide when?