AMA an enlightened buddhist

Hi Sup Forums,

This is my first thread, probably my last too.

Ask me anything about Buddhism.

Sorry I'm posting under a shitposting flag. But all my reply will be sincere and true to my knowledge.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/黄龙慧南)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lü_Dongbin),
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671017/Myanmar-mob-torches-mosque-religious-tensions-spike-report.html
hymzw.net/zjdz/kdsxl/kdsxl25.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does it feel to be gay

Is the world eternal?

>enlightened buddhist
Nah, dude

if you saw a buddha, should you kill him?

That I don't know, sorry burger.

sorry... just can't get past the flag.

Thoughts on Taoism?

Does Buddhism have a concept of wu-wei?

>eternal

This world is not eternal, but it still have plenty of life left. True buddha teaching will disappear from this world much earlier though.

If you mean on this earth or in your meditation, then yes.

understood, leaf.

>There once was a Canadian Buddhist
>Who fancied himself a nudist
>As his hairy ass
>Belched out leary gas
>We knew he was a McBuddhist

Im made of gold

Are you anti Muslim?

Taoism is very redpilled. After Zen Master Huanglong Huinan (zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/黄龙慧南) taught Lü Dongbin (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lü_Dongbin), Taoism absorbed guidance from buddha's teaching.

Wu-wei is the core of Buddha's teaching. Although you have to do a lot of you-wei (in many lives) to collect enough "dharma fortune" to truly understand wuwei.

How old are you

Fat Buddha or skinny Buddha?

Thank you for the poem, lotsa burger love

Wich Touhou wud u fug?

I've been anti-muslim for many years until enlightenment. I now know love/hate/anti/pro is not the answer for me, nor should I indulge in these feelings/beliefs.

I'm 30.

What was the meaning of this koan again? Don't be tempted by false enlightenment?

Fat buddha (Maitreya)is the first buddha I saw and knew in this life, I admire him whole heartly. His teaching (Yogacarabhumi-sastra) is on my to-learn list. Though referred as "fat buddha, he actually is currently a bodhisattva in his last form before he will be born to this world as buddha.

And skinny buddha -- the Gautama Buddha, is this galaxy's current buddha. I owe many lives to him and can't be grateful enough. Thanks.

When will the Buhddists take up arms against Muslims and start gassing them?

Buddha will never appear as a phenomenon to be perceived by you when you are searching for enlightenment. The invisible yet visible form of buddha is literally by your side, upon enlightenment you'll realize that form/body of buddha. Most of the time, the images/phenomenon of buddha that appears in your mind/eyes is devils/demon's deception.

I'm a Taoist myself and also very into zen Buddhism

Buddha never told me to "gassing" muzzies, nor I think about this. Can't answer you there.

Killings and hatred is a dirt that blinds people from meanings of life, I'm basically not interested. Thanks.

Good job. Glad to know.

Labeling/classifying ourselves as taoist/buddist is only temporary means to communicate, to learn. In the state of wuji, where we shall be, there's no you or I, nor the labels.

There is no touhou.

Why? Those are naturals emotions and they are there for a reason.

I'm going to be away from my computer for a while. Be back in the morning.

Everybody's "natural"is different. I understand your comings. What is emotion anyway? Some micro electronic signals? Emotions is not permanent, it is a part of human but is not the meaning of life, and is not the truth. I don't indulge my emotions.

what do you mean by "life"?

>Most of the time, the images/phenomenon of buddha that appears in your mind/eyes is devils/demon's deception.

I should add "own imagination" to accompany "the demon deception"

Good question. By life, i meant "being/to be"

Is it really a peaceful religion as the media makes it out, or does Buddhism have a "Destroy the infidels" side to it too?

When you met the Buddha on the road, did you kill him?

True Buddhism is absolutely peaceful.

I prefer not to call Buddhism a religion. Buddhism is about Buddha teaching people(and other life forms ) to become Buddha themselves.

all I got from your post was the following:

Hung long taught Lu Dong how to wee wee

>Buddhism is about Buddha teaching people(and other life forms ) to become Buddha themselves.

sounds like just another cult. one guy trying to make a bunch of other guys act, dress, and look like himself.

How do you feel about the situation in Tibet?

I've answered here:
I currently don't have the ability to remember past lives. I don't know if "I"'ve met Gautama Buddha when he was on this earth in human body, but logically, given that the past I did saw him, the past I didn't kill him.

I can also tell you that, from now till the end of this lifetime of mine, I'll ignore every appear/claim-to-be buddha beings.

I became enlightened through knowledge and thanks to growing with this shitty website surprisingly enough m(from 06 onward), what say you Buddhist?

You have the freedom to believe so. These beliefs would not benefit you though, I guess.

What situation? Current so called Tibetan Buddhism is false Buddhism taught by false monks. I heard that there were true Tibetan enlightened Buddhists about 600 years ago but they were terminated by the majority of those who followed false teachings.

I say biubiubiu

What makes it false?

I have no idea what that means

Gas the Fags, Religion war now?

Should I start meditating?

>I'm a weeaboo who wants to feel special

Just join the one true religion of Jesus Christ already OP

You're the useless kind of Buddhist, not militant enough against the Muslims.

Do you disavow Bhuddist terrorist groups targeting innocent Muslims in SE Asia?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671017/Myanmar-mob-torches-mosque-religious-tensions-spike-report.html

They think conscious/consciousness is the truth/wuji/ultimate.

And keep your lady friends away from Tibetan"Buddhists". I've heard to many scandals. You can refer to this article:
hymzw.net/zjdz/kdsxl/kdsxl25.htm

Well I was just about to call you out as a CCP disinfo agent given the highly suspicious nature of this thread, and then you went ahead and linked to Chinese government propaganda.

GG mate. You idiots never can into subtlety can you?

You should do it if you think you should do it. Just do it already.

On meditating, if you can control the mind to forget about your body and mind itself, and not look for feelings/phenomenas, it's very beneficial and a highly efficient way of resting /restoring energy.

I'm indeed useless.

What is your academic education history?

How long do you think it's going to take me to reach a point where I don't need to sleep (that often) but meditate instead? I've heard it's possible

Why would you claim Enlightenment, what makes you believe you attained this?

>LEAF

I was quite CCP disinfo alike, given that I've been brain washed for years. Read my first sentence though. Dalai and CCP are both gigantic fag bluepill.

Thanks but no thanks.

I am having trouble meditating, both mentally and physically. I'm strained. What is the best way to start it? Should I go to and learn from monks?

>Believing one self to be enlightened.
Kek

It varies from person to person. It's do-able. I did about two months with daily sleep of 2 hours, and meditating whenever I felt like doing it. It was not bad. Then I had a job change which stopped me from that.

Have you ever read Nietzsche

I don't have an opinion on this. The pol me says hooray but the Buddhist me shrugs.

Bachelor, failed master, then another diploma.

You will know when you know. For me, that moment, is like being sucked through a black hole.
There's a difference between Knowing and believing. I question every belief.

Makes sense.

Also, is their a messianic figure in true buddhist teaching? as in one still to come?

Why are you a Nazi?

Don't you 404 on me, I'm genuinely interesetd in what you have to say, leafbro

Do you attend any kind of a buddhist Sangha, or are you a solitary practitioner?
Do you believe mantras/visualisations are of any use? I always thought that focusing on your breath going in and out and developing this form of... meditative concentration (when the mind goes silent in the head) is the only useful way

1, relax. Do whatever makes you relax, and try to relaxily sustain one clean/pure thought. For example, just try to sustain the thought of the word "Gautama Buddha"while walking eating sleeping etc.
2, do some yoga, it helps.

THE END TO SUFFERING and the path to Enlightenment:

Remove/reduce desire, have no ill will, and extinguish ignorance.

These three things can really positively change your life.

When you find and sustain inner peace, the whole world will follow suit.

What do you know about the golden shame?

what can one do who has it?

"there is no enlightenment"

A little. Contrasting him and Plato could be interesting. Remember he said himself philosophy can not be a system.

Yes. All is cyclical; all is One.

A little. Contrasting him and Plato could be interesting. Remember he said himself philosophy can not be a system.
I also recommend Taoism, which I think is more complete than philosophy.

How many years have you been meditating, and what's the duration of an average session?

I've been going for a few months now and im slowly learning to sustain it for up to 20-30minutes

Maitreya is. He will be the 4th buddha of our current Xian-Jie.(Gautama is the 3rd)

I didn't understand your post neither, actually. I haven't been on Sup Forums long, maybe 3 months.

Nah, not interested

What is your opinion on being childless as a practitioner? I think of children mostly as problems and attachments to this world. In near future I will be expected to start a family and live a normal, mundane life with a pair of kids that I see as a giant ball n' chain dangling from my leg. Since Buddhists focus on their own development first or the sake of all sentient beings, it seams reasonable to go full Gautama and renounce everything. On the other hand, not taking part in an effort to save the white race from extinction (by having kids) means I'm doing nothing to secure myself a decent rebirth as a white male that will allow me to continue this path in the future. I don't even know what to think anymore.

I've heard this about 20 times :)

You're a traitor to your race, and have dulled your rational mind and senses to what amounts to retardation. The mind is a microcosm of the universe in of itself, and consciousness alone begets your subjective experience of reality. Buddhism is a lie, as are all other religions. They worship entities that feed off of the very psychic energy that could be used to make a reality of man's will. In doing so, these entities grow more powerful and are more capable of influencing our plane of existence. In realizing this, mankind must preserve both its purity of blood and purity of mind. We are engaged in an eternal struggle against the forces of darkness and KEK is our leader.

Thanks

How and why the fuck are you "enlightened" fuckers think you are morally superior and always show off about it?

They aren't. The practices involved in Buddhism gradually dull the mind. Meditation is certainly good, but a fluidic consciousness makes ones mind weak and susceptible to persuasion from other people as well as extra dimensional entities such as Moloch.

Thoughts on Islam?

I'm mostly a solitary practitioner. I occasionally volunteered at temple for about 2 years.

However I know that I've followed buddha for many lives, and have met hundreds of them in past lifes. This life is not the first time that I achieved "enlightenment". There are 2 people in this life I recognized that we'd been in a relation of masters and disciples in past lives. So I'm not all alone, though we are different persons now. This "I" is merely a identity and tool that "I" use. The meaning of being, for me, is solely to follow buddha's path and become buddha in the far far far far future.

There are billions of people, and there are billions of paths for these people. Mantras/visualisations are useful for some people. Apparently Anna-bona (the breathing in and out thing) is useful for you. That's good. (it's useful for me too).

If we hit it off for a few more weeks, we can talk in private about these.

Semen? I don't have use for mine, if you want it you come take it.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

How do I know you're Buddhist?

For people who resonates with this passage, I recommend follow this path.

>"there is no enlightenment"
That's right. Enlightenment is only the beginning of another phase. This Schrodinger comment makes sense.

My respect towards you is slowly starting to grow, Canada

The only thing a Buddhist society produces is stoners and failures. Consciousness begets reality, and human psychic will manifests reality. Men build their dreams in the world, dreams that may reach the pinnacle of eternity. Your ideology is dangerous to the progression of humanity. It lies of Enlightenment and acceptance of the curse of men (mortality) are a path backwards. Inner "enlightenment" can only be reached through outward action and a recognition and acceptance of both the Beast and God that lies dormant within the hearts and minds of the perfect being of unity that is Man.

That's because you're a content cuck. Semen is a manifestation of male vital energy. If retained it greatly enhances men's capacity to influence the world around them. Buddhists are too busy fucking their little boy servants to realize this.