Joe quesada says marvel studios has the rights to Namor

comicbookresources.com/article/joe-quesada-says-marvel-studios-has-the-rights-to-namor

>Quesada has now indicated that Marvel Studios has the rights back for its first mutant, Namor The Sub-Mariner, a character whose film/TV rights Kevin Feige previously called "complicated."

>Appearing on the Fat Man on Batman podcast, interviewer Kevin Smith asked Quesada, "...The same people that own Iron Man, own the Sub-Mariner?"

>Quesada replied, "I can't speak for studios...As far as I know, yeah we do. It’s not at Fox, it’s not at Sony...Yeah."

>As for the possibility of seeing Namor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe sometime soon, Quesada said, "I cannot confirm or deny, sir."

>Some reports in the past indicated that Namor's rights were tied-up at Universal, while others suggested he could be owned by Fox, considering the character's Fantastic Four and mutant ties. Regardless, if Quesada is correct, it sounds like he could be appearing alongside the likes of the Avengers sometime soon...

he just fucks anything that moves huh

Well she is a queen, that's good enough for Namor.

He doesn't like redheads

Namor was in the Defenders, wasn't he? He could get a Netflix miniseries.

Except children.

Namor would be a cool bad guy, invading tha dry land with a Atlantean Army.

So were Hulk and Strange, and they aren't going to pop up on the Netflix shows.

As long as he feels they're worthy of him, yeah. The thing in the OP was a queen of her people, which makes her attractive enough for his standards.

the idea of a fox made namor movie or him popping up in x-men, seems like the most wasted and boring version of him of all time.

since when

He doesn't fuck children or redheads though.

Let's just move to the biggest thread

And for fuck's sake, check the catalog next time...

literally who cares

I do. Namor's awesome and a very distinct character who could have great interactions with the mcu cast concerning both his power, his royal inheritance (compared to Thor or T'Challa) and his arrogant attitude

fuck your gay shit

See

>doesn't like redheads
Truly the worst fucking abortion Marvel ever created.

He's mostly just teasing Hope.

MY MAN!

Who's the cutey?

Must feel real dumb about removing his head now.

WE

That head is red as far as I'm concerned

>Black Panther 2: Atlantis Attacks

I was wondering why they decided to bakctrack and bring him back to life so quickly.
I guess now we know.

WEEP WOOP

Them buckteeth though.

WAS

Nah, he only fucks classy ladies. I mean, classy ladyish things, or whatever. Just, make it classy and he'll bang it

Also, Hercules

MY KING