Really starting to re-think this whole royal bloodline in USA elites thing

Really starting to re-think this whole royal bloodline in USA elites thing...

wtf

Thats actually pretty fucking eerie...

Wait. What?

Nose is wrong, sage

Are the elites all just fucking each other?

well theyre not just clones user, they look 90% the same though

Yes, like half the teachers at my old school were.
All the older teachers were married to other people, but the younger teachers were all in laws of each other, all except for like 2 of them.

They look nothing alike, stop posting that chewed up piece of leather chelsea.

Doppelgangers, user. Look them up. There are so many people on this planet that you are bound to find two that look similar to each other.

the empire never died it just moved house and renamed itself lol

They happen to share an overall resemblance but their individual features are nothing alike.

Dude. You don't know how right you are. Ever hear of the Merovingian bloodline? The elites are all interrelated and they've basically eliminated their empathy through inbreeding.

Yes, and they always have. it's called assortative mating and the upper class has always restricted their mating habits to each other. it's why they also push immigration because the process of including more immigrants won't change their future partners, but it will add to their quality of life (more slave labor).

Their partners are not restricted by country but only by their power and ownership of assets. It's not a group that you can join unless your child was born into the ingroup (select day school, certain colleges, friends, and parents)

so does that mean Webster Hubbell is royalty?

That webster hubbel shit isnt true

good job Sup Forums is on point today.

and they have a pact with the bankers and vatican. all three comprise the nwo and protect eachother. there's even a treaty, fuck if i can find it though.

It just means King George IV fucked Hillary's mom.

Curious how this removes empathy..?

well thank you for correcting the record

Reptilian brain becomes enlarged from inbreeding, it's complicated, watch the Holographic Disclosure

Yea i can believe in interbreeding and certain personality traits being emphasized or removed... But i realllllyyy struggle with the whole reptilian shit, and holographs? Wtf is with that man?

Fucking holographs??

ancestry.com did a badass study, linked obama, bush, tom hanks, queen elizabeth. all related.

>But i realllllyyy struggle with the whole reptilian shit

he means the basal ganglia becomes more active

No, not reptilians. Reptilians are make believe. I'm talking about the repitiliam brain. Like the fight or flight response in the brain. Reptilians federation or whatever is David Icke bullshit. But the universe is just atoms and lightwaves, ain't it?

I thought obamas parents were some random kenyan dude and a white trailer trash hippie girl....

You sound like a 15 year old

The upper class are the upper class because they have the genes for it. I'm sure the "elite" in the US are genetically closer to Royalty than the general population.

Thanks for bumping my thread mehmut

Lol, he probably is a youngster. But that's okay. Youngsters have a better time digesting red pills.

>Shilling this hard.

Sure doppelgangers happen once in a blue moon.

Not in a fucking Royal Family and a daughter of "Life long" politicians

>comparing some twat that came out of Clinton's vagina to the reigning monarch of England.

Look, I know we've had our differences in the past. Certain words were exchanged, also certain bullets. But show a little respect man.

the Queen looks semitic as fuck, it's theorized they mixed with the Rothschilds back in the 1700s

also, (((Goldsmith))) is the maiden name of baby Prince George's grandmother. Which would make him not only a quarter ethnic Jewish, but Jewish by Jewish law as well.

look at pic related, look at her overbite, sideburns, almond eyes, hooked nose, short forehead and thick dark curly hair. she looks like a semite, not a Brit. I tried posting this over on Sup Forums and all the Brits got butthurt as fuck and started calling me an anti-semite for caring that the Queen might be Jewish.

Here is baby Prince George's grandmother

oy vey

now just being a dumbfuck means youre a shill.

good thing we have the leaf police on the case.

and here is Chelsea Clinton when she doesn't straighten her hair

I'm beginning to think one of the Clintons is a crypto-Jew

she looks pretty anglo to me. i'm english/scottish/irish mix and look very much like her, as do my family members. same type. i see where you're coming from but there's tons of anglos that look like this who haven't a drop of jewish blood.

>who haven't a drop

no, that looks Anglo. that looks like Emma Watson with a bump on her nose. the Queen looks semitic.