Has anyone else noticed an IRL increase of far right sentiment among normies...

Has anyone else noticed an IRL increase of far right sentiment among normies? It seems like since the rise of Trump has coincided with a general awakening among the Western public. I feel like something has been unleashed that cannot be leashed and from now on we will see a steady rise of the right as the years go by.

What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

>noticed an IRL

no

It's the exact opposite in the USA, mate.

I've Been playing gta and most of the people I've run into have been right wing

Other than that, not much irl

I just think most of the normies were ill informed but they see how shifty and unorganized and how embarrassing the left has become due to this election they don't want that running the country

That's my guess

I'm a degenerate that doesn't go outside my circle of friends and colleagues so I can't tell you.

All people I knew were Bernie supporters

It started with Orban ant then Poland electing moderate anti-immigration nationalists.

Lol no

I've red-pilled almost 12 people at work. I'm a little worried for them because they have no idea about hiding their power level, and are starting to say things like "nigger," "jew-bastard" and "subhuman race" in earshot of normies.

You probably just absorb mostly right-wing media.
The population is more leftist than ever, at least in Canada.
They have an "all-gender" bathroom at my college, and if you ever spoke against it you would likely be expelled.

He's moved the Overton Window to the right so its ok to say stuff like build the wall now.

Considering how popular Trump is I seriously doubt that.

>a few months ago, my mom liked hillary clinton
>just yesterday, i talked to her about white genocide and she listened intently and in agreement
The fire rises.

>all of my friends are apathetic liberals who don't want to be conservative because that would be frowned upon

End me please, dear god these fucking edgy faggots. They generally agree with most of my points, but when it comes to nationalism or patriotism, they just say no.

I fear some of my friends will vote Hillary despite everything because she's not Trump or because she's experienced at being a (corrupt) politician.

KILL ME PLEASE, END THIS, DEAR GOD WHY IS IOWA SO KEKED

This shit always goes in cycles. In a few more years the pendulum will swing the other way, in the 'young hip' demo. That's how its always been. It never matters, it never sticks. Young people aren't important.

yeah no, the west has been thoroughly cucked and controlled by the (((left))) since the end of WW2. There has never been a shift to the right before now.

If you think the election of previous presidents like George Bush was evidence of a shift to the right then you are ill informed. George Bush coined the term "religion of peace" to describe islam for christ sakes.

Young people are all Sup Forumslacks who don't even realize it.

Get good and you can get Bernie supporters on board the Trump Train in a single conversation.

Before long, they'll be ready to learn about (((them))).

Just look a few years before that to the Ronald Regan era. This had been the battle cry of the GOP in the pre-trump era.

Ronald Raegan was a cuckservative who amnestied illegals. My point still stands.

Iv heard more anger and a few redpilled statements out of people who would just a few months ago talk about that refugeeswelcome bullshit however iv also seen stronger liberal voice out of the general public but i live in Sweden so.

>Woo shitlibs believe in a "global awakening"
>It's a right wing awakening

>I'm a little worried for them because they have no idea about hiding their power level
Unfortunately they just take their normie behavior and translate it. I redpilled a friend of mine and now he posts cringeworthy right wing memes on facebook almost every day.