Wonder woman on pace to be the highest rated, highest grossing capeshit EVER

>wonder woman on pace to be the highest rated, highest grossing capeshit EVER
Feels good to be a DChad

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/LAUGHING AMERICAN HERO.jpg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is a DChad? Mcfucking kill yourself seriously

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

>Mcfucking kill yourself

Newfag get out

Those are all ridiculously high scores for capeshit, my lad. It's also funny how rotten tomatoes is reliable when your favorite logo gets a good score, but when it doesn't you're starting petitions to shut the site down.

>Newfag

YAAAAAAS

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE AND HER NAME IS DC!!!

SLAAAAAY

>thinks "mcfucking kys yourself" is some funny new joke
You have to be over 18 to post here, Aiden.

It is.

>Aiden

>90% for utterly garbage films
>the state of film critics nowadays

So the score is 50-1 haha. You're still losing

>Highest rated
Already isn't
>Highest grossing
It's tracking for 175 million worldwide opening weekend, which is terrible by modern capeshit standards

Don't mansplain to me with your manmath, bigot.

>highest grossing capeshit EVER
Really now

>Marvel movie gets certified freszh

>ha ha it's just a good movie you guys I guess DC should just make better movies haha

>DC movie gets highest capeshit rating of all time

>IT'S JUST LEFTIST FEMINISM YOU JERKS
IT'S A BAD MOVIE YOU'RE JUST A PLEB I'M NOT MAD YOU'RE MAD CRITIVCS ARE STUPID ANYWAY THEY DNO'T AND YOU'RE I'M NOT AND YOU

#fragilemarlelfans

The Age of Men is over.

>Sup Forums - This pile of shit is higher than that pile of shit.

>highest rated

Both Iron Man and The Dark Knight have higher metascores.

>people still pretend the new world order isn't real

I can't wait until Captain Marvel get a 100 as the highest capeshit of the era

I think you mean

>Marvel movie gets certified fresh
>C-critics are sh-shills they don't count!

>DC Movie certified fresh
>HAHA US DCHADS WIN AGAIN

The strong, alpha, mature version of a Marvelcuck who hates Marvel's bland cookie cutter flicks and the more developed version of a Foxlad.

I like this pepe!

this desu. Those of us who have seen Snyders light can no longer hide in the mediocrity of Marvel flicks.

Ok, as someone who only comes here for the GoT generals, I have to ask:
Is the love DC on Sup Forums ironic, or do you losers actually think Hack Snyder makes better CBMs than the geniuses at Disney?
Serious question.

Of course a Marvelkek would love GoT.

There are two kinds of people on Sup Forums

There's the people who appreciate good filmmaking and artistic integrity, that's your average MoS fan

Then there's the reddit normie plebs who want nothing more from a movie than the audiovisual equivalent of a morphine shunt, something numbing and soft to occupy their time. That's people like you, user.

>Loves GOT and hates Snyder
Absolute poetry

Where did this "GoT is le bad" meme come from ?
I thought the chans loved it !

>ONE (1) certified fresh

A certified fresh which is/was higher on the RT score than any MCU movie. I think that's the point

But seriously though some of you whine for nothing, the movies will continue GET OVER IT

>OP will ignore this

Gay wieners are not wanted here, only feminine ones.

Not if Marvel fucks up by having a team up or a villain that overshadows her. Watch as they pair her with Spiderman or Ironman. Yes, Gal Gadot had Chris Pine but her posters always promoted lone shots of just Wondy. MCU posters will make sure you see RDJ.

But based Milo said trap were gay ?

Snyder is a genius. Coherent plot lines and fundamental storytelling is for plebs. How can you even call your product "film" if it isn't at least 50% slow motion?

Milo Thatch or Milo the dog of Tintin?

>audience score higher than most marlel flicks
Critics are shills, the tomatometer means nothing

There unironically is a line about this in the movie

Most marlel flicks have near 80-90%. I'm not saying that it's good, just saying that you're wrong.

I mean we can pull out the true cape kino movies like the dark knight series but you fags will only get blown out harder LMAO

here's the new intro for the DC logo

Oh hey Green Lantern is there. Guess where he isn't? The movies.

Well, it looks like DC logo, not DCEU one. DCEU struggles to make solo movie for Batman, not even saying about all these b-, c- list heroes on this logo.

>Audience score higher than most Marvel flicks
>Lower than every single one

Kek

Taking anons seriously on Sup Forums

cringe

>Wyat (((Mann)))
Of course.

Thinking of taking my wife and her kids to see Wonder Woman, I'm sure it'll be #LITTY

Let's look at the facts.

Marvel movies are good. Marvel fans appreciate the levity and character interactions.
Wonder Woman is good. DC fans prefer realism and artistic cinematography.

One side tends to lean to the left, the other to the right. So now that Wonder Woman has beaten everything Marvel has done by becoming a Marvel movie and embracing feminism, who really is the winner here?

Fox.

Glad the Oscar Award winning DC is beating the marvelcucks

>being invested in capeshit
why would you ever do this? how does your life come to such a pathetic point?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/LAUGHING AMERICAN HERO.jpg/

All things high and noble have passed from the Earth.

What are your hobbies?

this

Not being a manchild who's emotionally invested in objectively trash film for children is one of them.

Actually it's movie about worst than Hitler disguised as British tricking Germans into madness and war.
DCEU is always redpilled.

Not him but you're the only one emotionally stating how emotionally invested everyone is.
I just watch the movie.

I like how as soon as normies flooded into the internet everyone forgot that the internet is not to be taken seriously

I like how you assume you've been on this site longer than me.

Memes aside BvS is incredibly underrated and was picked apart by idiots who expected it to be a dumb "fun" Marvel quipfest.

>gets blown the fuck out
>"dude we're on the internet don't take everything so seriously"
Holy fucking kek

>geniuses at Disney

I love how you couldn't even make one up. He blew you the fuck out.

>Post on /got/ generals
>Like marvel
>Dislike Snyder
Everytime.

>highest-grossing

[citation needed]

>be huge DChad (90% of my Wednesday pull is DC)
>I like the MCU but DCEU movies fucking suck dick
>if DCEU had competent writers/directors they would absolutely crush Marvel since DC's roster is infinitely better

I really hope WW is good. And they better not fuck up JL

In terms of publications, DC beats Marvel by a country mile. Marvel had black captain America, DC has fucking Superman Vs Dr Manhattan.

>this is "blowing someone out" to a comic book manchild
sad tbqh lad. i'm praying for you

>Superman Vs Dr Manhattan.
This is a terrible idea though. Black Cap and this are both insulting.

losers

Skank.

>grossing

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

virgin

Pure and proud.

Best part about RT shitposting before movies is out is the counter RT shitposting when the score drops by 10-15 points after release.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fagit

You have no power here, Succubus.

Leave Wonder Woman to me

I don't have anything against a black Cap, you guys had a black president, what's the difference? He was Rogers' sidekick for a long time, it's not like he came out of nowhere like Ironheart. It's the one passing of the mantle Marlel did right

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yet you keep giving me replies like this thirsty beta you are.
Buzzfeed was right, you losers are pathetic

>This post has only one (you)

Fuck all you teenagers. I seriously can't comprehend what these marketing executives have done to make capeshit into sports.

I really don't understand how people are so rabid about this shit that it may as well be FIFA or something. You're LITERALLY advertising for them. You're doing their job for them.

Why the fuck are you all corporate shills. Get the fuck off Sup Forums and take it to Sup Forums if you want to suck the cock of DC or Marvel.

>>>/leftypol/

>I was just pr-pretending to be retarded the whole time haha. F-fucking normies
You got BTFO, lad.

>rotten tomatoe
The meme ends there

This, ladies, is what Reddit actually look like.

How would you know?

You seriously thought RottenSJW's would give a movie with a female lead a bad rating?

At this point I can't tell if you're parodying dc fans or genuinely this embarrassing

I really doubt that. Batman V Superman couldn't even make 1 billion. Why would this?

thats Milo THADDEUS Thatch to you, slimeball

Uh, feminism?