/brit/

christmas day edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0NChtZCDCsY
youtube.com/watch?v=k2qgadSvNyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeehaw

Gay ass edition

‘Wakachangi’ is an amalgamation of the Māori word for canoe and the Georgian word for a 17th century Ottoman harp. And just like the label says, it's Quite Nice Beer.

The brainchild of one of New Zealand’s greatest New Zealanders, Leigh Hart, this fresh drop goes down easier than the Blackcaps middle order against any somewhat competent bowling attack.

It’s easy to dismiss Wakachangi Lager as a generic beer in a fancy package with a celebrity endorsement attached to it. But it’s shockingly good. They could have spit out a clone of Speight’s or DB, but instead Changi sets itself apart as something genuinely beautiful. It’s a crispy light lager that destroys your thirst better than Trent Boult destroys middle stump at Hagley Oval. The hops are minimal, but they do just enough to make things fun, like Kane Williamson's bowling. Not usually anything to get hard for, but occasionally orgasmic. Whether it was their intention or not, Wakachangi has created the perfect beer to drink on a sunny day at the cricket.

It's brewed at McCashins brewery in Nelson, which is the spiritual home of the entire Craft Beer revolution in New Zealand. These are the guys behind Mac’s, Stoke, and half the stuff Moa releases these days. They know how to boil up a good drop.

As we all know, due to science, it’s impossible to get drunk on 4% beer. The good folk behind Wakachangi know that of course, so they treated us with a delightful 5%. Your first box will level you up like a Grant Elliot six in the Cricket World Cup semi-final. A second box will leave you messier than the Blackcaps in the Final of that same World Cup.

Yeah, maybe I’m just sucking off this beer because I like Leigh Hart’s cricket commentary. That’s half the reason anyone drinks it. At $20 for 15 standards, it’s a quality deal and pretty yum. It’s almost identical to Speight’s Triple Hop Pilsner, but like a million dollars cheaper.

not a word

yank hours

the 18 yo bf

>Sup Forums pass user
hello newfaggot

>Did someone say ANIME!?

Vile faggot

>He's working on Christmas day

every single word

noticed the whole family was blue eyed
need an aryan gf to perpetuate tradition lads

>package I didn't need for Christmas was scheduled for Dec 29
>came to my door an hour ago
>feel bad because I wasted time for presents for people who needed the gifts before tomorrow

>
nah I just remember having a good chat with a cokehead last chrimbo and thought it might be you

American choon

youtu.be/0NChtZCDCsY

The gf saw this picture on the computer. She asked if I was envious.
I wanted to surprise her for next Christmas by having a body like this, but I feel the surprise has been ruined.

Where are all the niggers?

wish the soviet union still existed

hate life and myself

merry christmas

why?

it's all yours, friend

soviet union only dissolved in name only

Do you only bring her out on xmas?

You're a vile one, Mr. /brit/
You're a nasty wasty skunk
Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk, Mr. /brit/
The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote
"Stink, stank, stunk"!

where are you going to store this body for a whole year without it decomposing

>yeah man, take a picture with my shirt off and another with the shirt on in the middle of this street while I do this weird hunch over pose

What shoes are those, lad?

i wonder what /brit/s hearts feet smell like haha asking for a friend

democracy is mob rule. simple as. without an anointed monarch to control your country and its democracy, you might as well be living in anarchy. by what right does a president rule? a king has divine right

I have to say, my trip to London yesterday was pretty good. Not a single muslim in my sight and Christmas wasn't even banned. I even had beers on me and not a single Sharia patrol stopped me. In fact it was pretty cosy. I was in green park area and i guess white upper middle class people would be regulars in pubs there, but even the barmaid was a literal native too.

Hope to update my diary tomorrow.

world is boring without a rival we can pretend is our equal, with a serious ideology behind it.
like russia is just a shithole oligarchy, at least with the soviet union you could pretend there was a serious trade off between free enterprise and jobs for all.

>y-you're not getting my legs in the shot are you?

the new nike runtmaster

>user, user, user! ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! Do you think Muhammad will like this outfit?

it's almost like Sup Forums memes are a little bit over the top

where is he !?

Yeezees

quite drunk desu lads

>tfw in a mere 31 hours will be hitting the shops for boxing day

even the sanctity of christmas has been eroded beyond recognition desu, it just feels like a meaningless consumerist thing

Post willy

Just stop showering together and sleeping naked. It would make for a shit 2018 for the relationship, but an amazing 2019. Long term planning is a sign of intelligence.

>
Nobody who grew up in a wealthy family in Yorkshire would voluntarily submit to living in a cramped sardine can with no garden and daily interaction with foreigners and pond life. People in London mock the north but only multi millionaires and bankers there have ever lived in a 6 bedroom house with a huge garden and basically zero crime

dislike women for wanting to show off their bodies
dislike women who cover up their bodies with loose fitting clothing because they wear it better than me.

oh no no no

I know they're Adidas, lads. Just wondering which particular ones though.

it's mainly down to the eternal yank. ever since the cold war, shameless capitalism has been the main world religion

Love killing all the redguard women in skyrim. They're so sassy they're obviously supposed to be nigresses. LOVE the nords, HATE the jewish elves

Already on the beers lads

found out my cousins are going to boarding school just outside london lads hahaha

hope you make them feel welcome

Love this CHOON

youtube.com/watch?v=k2qgadSvNyU

Nah. A bit too dark innit?

>by what right does a president rule?
A mandate granted by a representative democratic election. The way to keep mob rule from taking over is a constitution. Jefferson's two wolves can't vote to eat the sheep because the constitution protects everyone, including the sheep.

I WANNA DO UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO MY COUSINS INVITING SOLES

the so called south american alt right

m, the radical sheep

Has it happened yet lad? Remember what i said earlier? They're probably teasing you and want it too

post picture of them please

how old is she? rate /10?

Just stick to liking 14 year olds like the rest of us

Over 10 hours, 1000's actors/ support actors and not a SINGLE darkie I fucking love lord of the rings

this looks samiliar

respond to me

Should I keep the outside sleeve on my new book or throw it away?

Where is beto?

Ask your parents what they did with your cock sleeve.

hey look it's that autistic yank hater who literally cannot stop posting his autistic shite for weeks on end. i might give you a name from now on since you're so recognisable. how about "special needs master race"?

Keep it for aesthetics

I grew up in a working class Yorkshire home, and I wouldn't live in London if I was paid to. Londoners live in their overpriced meme conurbation of horrors because they think it's the best way to earn enough to one day retire in with a bit of land in Yorkshire.

and how was the constitution created and amended?
the answer:democracy
mob rule that inevitably leads to oligarchy

Making tamales with his abuelita

hahaha

btfo

I actually think the sleeve is not as aesthetic as the hardcover, but I don't want to throw away part of the book essentially

what are you?
the yank hating police? haha

Big fucking news lads

doing a commando attack with Los Zetas against a neighbour cartel

need to take a new facebook profile picture
any ideas

dont want to do a selfie cause its sad

>The way to keep mob rule from taking over is a constitution.

See: The country you're in right now

A picture of your flaccid willy and your erect willy side by side

The constitution was composed by the leaders of the revolution, not the people. Fortunately for the USA, it wasn't a communist revolution, it was a humanist revolution, fought in the name of freedom.

What makes America actually great is that it stems its power from the Earth while monarchies take their powers from heaven. The problem with that is, heaven doesn't like us very much.

Merry Christmas to you all lads. All banter aside I hope 2018 will be a great year for all of you and wish you the very best in the future.

cracking pedos is too easy
rozzers should be doing something like giving people parking tickets, lot of walking that

See: The Magna Carta

>try to make new faceberg to stalk people I knew
>"Facebook needs your photo to recognize you, and will then delete it off its servers permenantly"
Why do people still use this shit

That's not a codified constitution you spastic

Thanks x

1 hour and 30 minutes here to be Christmas but thank you
I do also share the sentiment

Kansaslad here?

any class 710 man in

what gave the leaders of the revolution the right to create the constitution and impose it on the people? their only right was might and their constitution was far from perfect

Chad Nationalist

More of 345 man myself

anime!?

I'm from Yorkshire but I've been to London loads of times and the rich areas are lovely but I just don't feel at home like I do in Yorkshire. even loads of white people have obviously foreign names that exist nowhere else in the UK. I'd never met a "Gomez" or "Dagashbili" or whatever the fuck until I went to London

We grow up playing first person shooters and talking shit to each other
Were literally made to fuck up other countries, we don't need any soyboy doctrine or ""plan""

fuck the railway

nationalise the lot of them.

can see someone enjoys soylent inbetween their rallies