The leftists have finally lost their minds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=9AGx9acv2XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying the libs havent lost their minds the moment they knew about politics

First year high school next year, eh lads? Excited?

>liberals
>knowing anything about politics

Do they not know about the insane child abuse and molestation rates among abos or do they just pretend it doesn't exist?

MSM basically never fucking acknowledge it. It's considered a fact like, everyone knows it's there, it's just no one acknowledges it. Kind of like the mentally retarded cousin or something, mentioning it makes the family feel bad.

>hands off abo kids

What? Who'd want to touch them anyway? Isn't segregating them a good thing?

So they finally are calling out your niggers for fucking kids? This is a step in the right direction.

what exactly is happening in this picture

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

We had this thing where we stole a generation of them and gave them to white families and made them do useful shit. They hated it.

It's called "The Stolen Generation".

context pls

whats this about? Abo kids who are abused by their Abo parents won't be taken away?

Wait?!? They had minds?

#handsoffourgassoline

Read Abo "culture" is utterly monstrous to children and CPS never does anything because mu racism.

Wuts going on in this pic?

I thought the NEET-looking piano player was supposed the be the abo intellectual, and then they started slapping sticks together and moaning.

Ya'll need Jesus

so they still do this in straya and the libs are trying to keep it going is this what its all about

So is the abo child rape thing real? Iv only read about it on here but never seen proof.

>I don't know how to do any independent research
Sweden, you of all people need to learn this skill.

You would not believe how much I hate abos.

My ancestors risked their lives to exterminate abos and now people want them to have special privileges because the were the "first Australians"

It's an insult.

They're protesting about sexual abuse of aboriginal kids, as though aboriginal kids are even the sexiest kids out there

This plays like a sketch show, they even laugh at themselves

Just go to wikipedia. You know it's true because they pull the old (((under-advantaged populations))) often have higher rates of crimes because of institutional racism card.

Didn't you guys recently torture abbo delinquents in youth prisons or something?

is this the australian version of Saturday Night Live?

This is an actual joke, right?

RACIST

>criminals dindu nuffin
>it's because we're being tortured

Prison isn't supposed to be a day camp Sven. You do what you're told.

they strapped em up to chairs because they were punching workers. put hoods on them because they were spitting on the workers too, they're fucking feral.

and you can just imagine how a crew of journalists and cameramen framed that scene in their minds the moment they got a look at it.

>downtrodden, misunderstood child strapped to a chair that looks like a torture device, hooded and restrained, and he's I N D I G E N O U S

dirty soros plotting for the petrol industry once again....

Didn't know Eggy could play the piano

....wew lads

>white manlady plays 300 year old European invention
>you bang your 40,000 year old sticks together

Lefties in Brisbane protesting aboriginal youth in detention being restrained with the hashtag handsoffaboriginalkids.

It's like protesting under funding in children's hospitals with signs of Jimmy Saville

lol you know what's funny about all this? All non-American liberals are seeing what's going on here and they want a piece of that SJW pie as well. The problem is these countries they're """"protesting"""" in are vastly more white than America and therefor have a hell of a lot less problems than we do so they're protesting for literally nothing. I mean there's actual BLM protests in fucking Bongland where the cops don't have guns and haven't killed a black guy in YEARS.

fucking hell. They seriously don't know shit.
The treatment they get in those detention centre is less worse then they would get at home. Heck told on an half caste kid dad's , that he's kid stole some shit from me.

He went rekt that faggot so hard for 30 minutes straight.

think of it like this - by liberal logic, white people now own the moon because they were the first race to step on it.

Tis quality of hatefact shouldn't be possible

>memer
>knowing anything about anything

Modern leftism is a collection of mental illnesses.

You can't post something this monstrous without any link

The funniest part is the one caught on camera was a white boy.

What's going on here?

In case you were wondering why foreigners have such heated opinions about what Americans do, this is it. Whatever is cool in California trickles down to Auckland in a few years. Happened with thug culture, happened with guidos, happening with SJWs as we speak.

Hipsters took 4-5 years to catch on in Auckland
Fixie bikes struggled with the hills and crazy drivers

came here to post this.

Liberals cannot into politics. They listen and care only , exclusively , about emotions.

Foreigners will never understand this.

Growing up there was a Koori family across the road from us, the mum used to literally best the kids with a length of pipe, for the littlest craziest shit.
The little sister went to school in grade 3 with a busted leg from her mums beatings.

Of course talking about this reality in 2016 is RACIST AS FUCK

*beat

It was all too much.

links at the top of the image m8

This is a well known fact. The government stepped in decades ago and removed what is now known as "the stolen generation" because rape and cannibalism is simply what they do with their children. now it's racist to save them.

You Aussies should have gone full Tazmania and rooted every drongo cunt out of the bush and thrown em into the sea

>be abo
>get raped by dad

wew lad

cannibalism doesnt happen anymore t bh.

Just your dad, your uncles didn't have a go?
You must be a 3/10.

I'm sorry

We need to gas those freaky ass, bloated bag faced, shit colored sub-humans.

Oi what should I fuckin have for dinner cunts?

heres an anime

im havin a cheeky chickne curry lad. why dont you have bacon and eggs?

I had a mandatory aboriginal studies class as part of my degree last year and essentially what they would have you believe is that aboriginal people actually abuse their children much less than other Australians (except for neglect) and that intervention was based on a baseless, racist beat up.
Of course, if you do even a few seconds of research, you discover that:

>Child absue is so pervasive in remote communities that many children don't even understand that it's illegal or abnormal.
>75% of girls who report rape or abuse in aboriginal communities withdraw their complaints due to community pressure.

Once you understand that, it becomes obvious why aboriginals have massive child negligence and malnutrition rates, but much lower rates of other abuse: negligence is highly visible and has physical consequences that can't be suppressed by aboriginal communities or leftists.

The irony is that because leftists, even the ones interacting with the communities, refuse to acknowledge the real problems and prefer to make ivory tower ideological stands instead... the problem will never, ever get better.

>satan telling you to eat breakfast for dinner

The biggest threat to abos is abos.

Today is the day that I learnt our Abo's are better than Australia's Abo's!

youtube.com/watch?v=9AGx9acv2XA

FUCKING LET THEM SNIFF THAT PETROL YOU RACIST WHITE MALE
ITS THEIR CULTURE

>Child absue is so pervasive in remote communities that many children don't even understand that it's illegal or abnormal.
But it's not abnormal. At least, not for them.

which uni should I be blacklisting? out of curiosity

Tell that to the tribes in NT where the nearest police station is 800 km away

lol do cops mistreat abo's in your lands?

Everytime i see a non-American country try to make their own version of #blacklivesmatter I have to take a step back and be amazed at how differentblacks are in those countries compared to here

>yawama yawanga nulara wadamga

>what did he mean by this?

what. the. fuck.

Even they know it's bullshit and they laugh they ass out at 1:51

One of the best vids in youtube, this will be used in history classes in China 2080 to learn how the west went down.

>giving a fuck about abbos

just take a couple, stuff them and put them in a museum while getting rid of the rest.

Should of taken a page from us Aussies and just wiped all your natives so they don't get so fucking uppity and cry about every fucking thing

jesus christ, you fucking mongoloid. please delete your post, learn proper english, and try again

I understood it, ya fuckwit

+1 big boy points for your post

Just don't get a liberal arts degree like OP and you will be fine.

I suppose no Australian authority would try to intervene in case the Abos secretly command an army of emus

Just now?

>highschool isn't filled with lefty propoganda
>MUH STOLEN GENERATIONS
>muh multiculturalism
>muh ban australia day
>Study of Religion is completely and solely focused on islam
Melbourne poor fag go back to plebbit

im pretty set on b.comm/arts(international studies) as a dual degree
does stuff like that happen at the Go8 unis? or do go8 standards keep them a little more uncucked?

oops didnt see ameriflag nvm

At first you feel sorry for them.. but then you realize the collective IQ of aborigines is below that of a gorilla and i'm not even meming.

My gawd my sides. Thanks user that made my fucking night.

wtf I hate abos now

Really though what the hell? I don't get it.

>The leftists have finally lost their minds

Don't Abos abuse and rape their own children?

they did this in Tasmania

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War

>no sickness
>no crime
What kind of idiot believes such bullshit

Jesus Christ. Please tell me this is just some stupid joke.

>no homeless
It's hard to quantify when homes haven't been invented yet.
this is a great image to laugh at.

>muh STEM meme
You're pathetic and allowing leftism to utterly control subjects they have no valid reason to control.

To be fair native tasmanians barely even qualify as people. Those fuckers forgot how to lit fire. They basically devolved back into homo erectus.

Moon belongs to moonmen!

Leftists, or as they are properly known progressives, are the only ones who ever stand up to injustice.

You should feel ashamed. That is very problematic.

Are Australians molesting abo children?

That picture has words on it, when read together, in order it says things in your brain for you to know

WTF IS THIS? IS I con

I need one answer please.
Is this pic real depiction of abo culture?
And are leftist trying to make abo comfortable for doing this?

>we had no bombs
>because we hadnt even invented fire yet

>no homeless
>because we had no homes

>no junk food
>we had cannibalism instead

>no stress
>?!?!?!?

>no sickness
>because we thought disease was the will of the gods

>no poverty
>because there was no wealth

>no crime
>because there was no law

>no pollution
>because there was no industry

If lefties want Abo kids to be beaten and raped then let them.

At least they're responsible for some banging tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

makes me want to sniff petrol desu