Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

How is life in multicultural society?

I am living in homogeneous society and It is literally shithole of idiots.
I wish I went to abroad. but I can't go anywhere because of homogenous langauge education.

It's no different. This country is a shithole full of idiots too. But I can't go abroad because I'm too poor and unemployable to leave this dump.

Fuck off back to your shithole country filfthy fake nip. We are full.

Im coming to ur country and will fuck all the women

Its utter shit, every race hates each other.

awful

you sometimes just cant communicate because of language barriers

and theres 0 sense of community (something like 30% of canadians would fight for their country)

'all-inclusiveness' turns your society into a low-standard void

Every society is full of idiots. In a multicultural country like mine, the only diffrence is that they are idiots in various ways.

Don't you ever get tired of making these threads over and over again?

Sage

Every country/state/providence/region has a shit hole. You just gotta find them and get out of them

Try going to Detroit, or Gary Indiana, you'll love it.

Can admins ban this guy forever? He's a proxy fag who keeps pretending to be Japanese and talks like a giant faggot

You know how American niggers rape japs near our military bases in Japan. Imagine that as a whole country.

Honestly, life in Canada and the U.S. is pretty good.
Multiculturalism works just fine here with the exception of blacks and latinos (sort of). If you keep an open mind and make friends of other races, you learn alot more of the world. I partnered up with a few Indian buddies selling door-knobs in India and made a nice little fortune.

It's OKAY in leaf land, there are plenty of people who just want to live their life and get by.

But there are also plenty of degens in the Urban centers.

Creeping Sharia is real and some people i know are starting to wake up, i work across the street from a mosque at a park, EVERY FUCKING DAY they have 100-200 kids outside at our field,

Something tells me their not teaching Mathematics and History to these kids in full Islamic garb in 35 degree weather.

>That one Jap that posts everyday bitching about his country and trying to be contrarian or fit in.

Nobody else does this. Don't you have anything better to do?

Where would this be a problem in Canada except in Quebec?

The Somalians in Ottawa
The Chinese in Markham
The Chinese in Vancouver
and newfies

Heres what life in a multiculti society is like in the US
>Go to the bank to pick up some money at night
>Some niggers come to try and jack your shit
>Shoot them and they run off
>Another day in multicultural paradise
Now get me a real Nip, i know you are a proxy.

Its very meh
As a citizen that lives on a country thats filled with hispanics , europeans, asians, jews ,and muslims i think its very much over rated
my biggest complaint is that leftist still think we are not multicultural enough they are never satisfied fuck them

and this data is from 2006 it is way worse now

Real multikulti country here.
It just werks, everybody has to work because there is no money for dem programs. Very little muslims, less than 1% but a lot of blacks. But at least the crime is done by all type of people, not only blacks.

I am Japanese men.

I have GUNPLA and ANIME and BB Gun and Cats.

Yes! I AM PAPPY NOW!

>japan
>complains about 'homogenous language education'
>types in perfect english.

wat

Japan is almost peaceful country.

But, Yakuza and Chinese Mafia are evil.

>bait.jpg

Idemitsu
Showa Shell
Mental Hospital Mass Stabbing
I know why you're shilling this shit, shill.