>Sheriff of Babylon
Based King fuck my bitch PLEASE
>Batman Rebirth

Ok, so what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Grayson_Vol_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He ruined Calendar Man.

The fact that you didn't consider Grayson to be one of his best works made me respect you, user.

I'm not defending Calendar Man by any means (shit villian), but for fucks sake was it necessary? He molts? Since fucking when and how did "world's greatest detective" not ever notice it before? So many fucks on my end.

Snyder forced his OC and King tried to do something similar to his Grayson:FE issue and failed either due to his own incompetence or Snyder meddling

Cowriters ruining shit.
See: Grayson

>not ever notice it before
Batman clearly explains it as if he has known all along and Duke was the one just learning it.

>Batman rebirth
>cowriter: Snyder

HMM I WONDER WHY IT ISNT AS GOOD AS HIS BOOKS WHERE HE'S THE ONLY WRITER

Same fag (OP) here. Can King accomplish a great run on Batman while dealing with Molting Calendar Man, three fucking Jokers, and the Watchmen brigade?

His Future's End issue is better than any Vision issue.

My bad, AND a new character (characters?) named Gotham?

God save the King

I totally agree to that.

No, he can't. King's run started handicapped by Johns and Snyder bullshit,Batman is also a book where the editorial is heavy on the writer and King himself chose to start his run introducing two OCs.
King's Batman needs a miracle to be at least mediocre

>Apparently people are digging King's grave even though his story hasn't even begun

Duke is just another of Snyder's pet characters.

>>Batman Rebirth
s I've voiced concerns over how "Snyderized" everything seemed to be when it came to King and his Batman.

At least wait for his solo issue to start shitting on him.

That said, I enjoyed Batman Rebirth, it was nothing special, but a good read nonetheless.

He certainly did. I demand they bring the daisy outfit back!

>King himself chose to start his run introducing two OCs
And this is bad because?
All of his OCs have been great so far.

Snyder

Can someone give me an order for the Grayson series? I know King only writes until #17 but where do the two annuals and the Future's End Special and the Secret Origins issue fit it?

Also can someone tell me why the fuck there STILL isn't a site that tells you this stuff?

Nice arguement faggot.

>Viv and Vin
>great
can't be fucked to find a costanza picture so have this pupper instead

who is this?

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Grayson_Vol_1

>fuck my bitch PLEASE

What are you, a kek?

>Rebirth
>Calendar Man molts

It's pottery

Unless I'm missing something, that's not a reading order

My ranking and scores for all of the Rebirth titles so far:

1. Green Arrow - 5/5

2. Superman - 5/5

3. Batman - 3.5/5

4. Green Lanterns - 3/5

You can figure it out for yourself.

Oh, so you're retarded, nevermind then.

So can anyone who's not a complete fucking retard tell me when to read the Grayson Annuals, Future's End, tie-ins. etc?

Future's End is pretty much an elseworld, so it doesn't really matter when you read it.
Annual #1 goes anywhere before #8, I guess, and Annual #2 happens around #12.
Robin War #1 goes before #15.

Calendar Man is ruined by himself, pal.

thanks

Snyder was cowriting and Calendar Man wasn't really that big of a deal but the whole issue was kinda mehhh.

I wish he was on Green Lantern, his Future's End issue was the best Hal Jordan has been written in centuries.

Why do people pretend to care about Calendar Man?

It's not like the pure character assassination Snyder pulled on Mr. Freeze, Calendar has been aching for a rewrite for a long while. The only passable modern version is the Long Halloween one and that's just a shameless ripoff of Hannibal. I'm totally fine with him going into X-Files territory.

People just want something to bitch about.
Calendar Man has been a joke character for most of his existence, but Sup Forums's acting like he was some iconic villain with a constant characterization before this issue. Before Long Halloween he's biggest claim to fame was puking in the trunk of the Batmobile, for crying out loud!

Future's End was about Grayson, you're thinking of Darkseid War

First, it was a fine issue. Not GOAT, but fine.

Second, Snyder was co-writing it, and you could tell that Snyder's influence dragged the issue down.

Wait for the 15th.

I doubt any of the Watchmen characters will show up in Batman

>Sup Forums's acting like he was some iconic villain with a constant characterization before this issue.
Yeah, how utterly surprising of Sup Forums.

tfw THE TURN

i literally can't believe that bitching is serious

I'm THE premiere Bat guru on Sup Forums and I thought his first issue was good. That scene with Fox talking about Thomas Wayne was better than any scene in Snyder's entire run.

Choose your favorite Calendar Man costume, Sup Forums

I vote Snowman

We know he can write a good single issue story with great plotting so Snyder is obviously to blame. If it continues into the full run only then is King a hack.