Be at christmas dinner

>be at christmas dinner
>younger cousins are talking about their favourite subreddits

You should be proud of them. They aren't Sup Forums browsing degenerate fucktards.

at least you have people to spend a christmas with

t. degenerate

Faggot.

This tbqh. One of my nephews was talking about Sup Forums and Sup Forums and I died a little inside.

Reddit is more populär in canada, not suprisinh tvh, thatds why u have somany skws

>christmas dinner
>family starts sharing their stupid ass political veiws

>hey user what's your favourite subreddit?

>uhh actually, i browse a way more sophisticated website called Sup Forums, on the international section where I say who is white or not then jack off to crossdressing finns ironically, and complain ANOTHER DAY WASTED while spouting memes like an idiot.

>at christmas dinner
>awkward silence around the table.

They dont deserve you user, happy xms

>mfw host family has presents for me under their tree

I feel so bad

>grandma doesn't even know that hitler was right all along

>got my family a board game for christmas
>realize I don't actually like playing board games that much with them because I win all the time

Non issue
Better than your aunt asking you if you've gotten a gf yet and giving you tips to get one

>host family
Wat

Which are?

>drunk grandfather is complaining about millennials again

>tfw overheard cousin saying "cuck" and over-using "autistic"

>browse Sup Forums on a daily basis
>tell brother that I browse reddit cause I don't want him finding this shithole of a website also to keep his normie ass out

>not taking every opportunity to absolutely destroy your little cousins at monopoly
what's it like being a soyboy?

Merry Christmas Sup Forums, never change

>SHHHHHHH
>Listen!
>Shut up everyone
>It's time for Putin's speech

I would genuinely be upset if I discovered that my younger cousins were browsing Sup Forums. One of the ones my age (mid 20's) went full-on Sup Forums, and it's ruined his life. It takes a certain type of person to be able to browse Sup Forums regularly without getting caught up in it to great detriment.

>tfw 28 but most cousin is teen and tween
time to educate them to 4chang technology i guess

I knew a guy at my college who was a Sup Forumstard who unironically greentexted using his hands, and said "that feel when" out loud.

My 13 year old cousin asked me about the Jews last year. I told them they own the media but you need to keep quiet about it or they'll ruin you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh wow.

>be at christmas dinner
>younger brothers are talking about the dankest memes from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums. the holy trinity of normie boards.

>he actually talks to his family
i haven't seen my cousins or brothers in years

>and it's ruined his life
he did call his boss a nigger?

My little brother got an anonymous mask and is now talking to me about the organization “anonymous” that fights against propaganda. I’m pretending to not know what the fuck he’s talking about, pretty weird, desu

>It takes a certain type of person to be able to browse Sup Forums regularly without getting caught up in it to great detriment.
Yeah it's odd but it seems like the newer generations don't understand that you're not supposed to take everything on the internet seriously.

reddit > Sup Forums

>tfw the lieutenant in my platoon keeps using meme words like cuck

*reddit = Sup Forums

I heard and seen some kids doing that at the mall last week

>tfw used to browse Sup Forums for the memes friend also started browsing it for the memes.
Now he's a nazi, doesn't believe in holocaust and hitler dindu nuffin.
Yet when immigrants ask him "are you really a Nazi?" at school he gets nervous and says n-no...
Worst part is he thinks that I'm a Nazi too.

>boss walks calls me up during work
>Hey user what's that white haired dog girl called that gets posted on /pol.
>I know you browse Sup Forums so don't try to pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about