This movie sucks

why.

Even a complete pleb should be able to enjoy this

>It's a one post by this ID episode

It's a comedy but it's not fucking funny

Probably the most funny movie I've ever seen

what's wrong sweetie? oh you need laughing tracks and bazinga man to make you laugh?

Why not?

hey OP you're wrong and stupid

There's no fucking humor, the whole movie is serious, the only joke was haha Strangelove is a Nazi he's hailing Hitler

You might be retarded

So every joke went over your head? How dense are you?

Or maybe you have shit taste, I'm trying to get into classic shit and most of it is just grandpa humor HAHA SO AWKWARD RIGHT shit like Strangelove

Watch Fail-Safe and then try to say that Dr. Strangelove is not a comedy

So did your nam at the 2pm matinee. She sucked like a champ and didnt spill a drop. Movies only cost $0.25 back then.

You nan was a whore is what Im saying.

MMMMMISTER PRESIDENT MR. PRESIDENT. I'm believing to think this whole thread smells like ONE BIG STINKING COMMIE PLOT

>Buck Turgidson isn't funny

Do you need a C-Scan?

>t. millennial who doesn't know the absurdity of nuclear annihilation and can't understand mineshaft gap jokes.

Dr. Strangelove is no-shit one of the best movies ever. It's an expression of the neuroses of the time. The world was so deathly serious every moment of every day, the only proper way to deal is to crack up. And it has James Earl Jones in whiteface. Peter Sellers as 1960s faggy ultra-nazi. George C Scott for fuck sake. Directed by Kubrick. What the fuck is wrong with you OP. Get the fuck out.

What constitutes good humour to you, user? I would love to know.

You sucks

Buck was not funny he just mumbled and spluttered about commies muh commies and Jack just talked about cryptic shit like they're stealing our fluids, how the fuck is that funny?

Well I love Superbad and the Harold and Kumar movies

The only reason I saw it was because it's Kubrick but it was shit, I loved Full Metal Jacket but this movie sucked dick

Lmfao OP is tone deaf to historical and social circumstance. That's why the movie went over your head, because you're low watt. Maybe Big Bang Theory is more your speed...

Buck was representing General Curtis Lemay. Like i said earlier you're tone deaf to historical circumstance or you're just uneducated or downright stupid, so yah this movie isn't for you bud

Stop dragging this bait on

It's not bait asshole, I just didn't like the movie

>Well I love Superbad and the Harold and Kumar movies

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

OP if you're serious please just stop "commenting" on good movies you don't understand. you haven't actually made a criticism yet, you're just saying it sucks. you're a brainlet and should be silent. sage this ignorant thread.

go watch super troopers you ultimate pleb.

No you didn't GET the movie, don't you a spinner to be fidgeting?

So every movie you don’t particularly like is a bad movie?

Superbad and Harold and Kumar are loved on Sup Forums faggot redditor

I do get it, it's supposed to be a Cold War parody, but it wasn't funny at all

If I don't like a movie then I'm going to think it was bad, that's natural

"no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops."

actually you know what, i have homework for you plebbo.

go watch The Producers. Mel Brooks' comedy about the most horrific events in the West in the 20th century. it's a comedy for the same reason as Dr Strangelove: there's no other adequate way to broach about the subject. Absurdity is the best way to interpret a mad world. Go watch The Producers then come back and give us your critical opinion.

>Superbad and Harold and Kumar are loved on Sup Forums faggot redditor

This is why I don't come here often. You guys have shit taste. I'm usually on /lit/ or /k/. Hell, /sci/ probably has better taste in movies than you.

I'll give it a try but reviews on imdb are already saying it doesn't hold up at all

If you can't appreciate a good comedy you need to get your head checked, nothing wrong with the comedies I suggested, you might be autistic

Best cinematic quote of all time?

Fucking Sup Forums has better taste in movies.
But OP is just a meme spouting retard desperate for (you)'s.

I'm 35, dipshit. I don't have the same taste as your 16 year old self. Please disconnect your computer and die.

Breddy gud. Always been partial to the vital fluids monologue myself.

>browsing Sup Forums at 35
Your life is the biggest JUST of all time faggot

Every day you are swimming in oldfag waters, newfag. Watch your butthole. Some old goats tryna stem the rose.

>If I don't like a movie then I'm going to think it was bad, that's natural

No, that means you literally have no taste.
If you had any you would be aware that you can like a movie fully knowing it's flaws or dislike a critically acclaimed 10/10 movie while still being able to appreciate the redeeming factors in it.
I don’t particularly enjoy films by Tarkovsky but I would be a complete moron if I would say that his films are bad just because I don’t like them.

Your opinion forming is on the level of thinking that The Shining is a bad movie because it doesn’t have enough jumpscare spooks for a "horror" movie.

>Supernatural and Harold and Kumar are loved on Sup Forums faggot redditor
Please stop making shit up, you autistic manchild

I'm not sure why nuclear war destroying the earth is supposed to be a funny climax.

>i was not raised in a climate of prolonged & heightened fear of nuclear war

we can tell
protip: ask your mom or dad about the early 80s

>tfw we will never get to see the food fight in the war room as the word is irradiated around them

You're just stupid, user

>We'll meet again...
Nah, it's a perfect ending the way it is.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed and appreciated the ending we got, but it'd be nice if they gave us the alt ending as a blooper or something.

I never grew up in the Cold War so I assume most of it went over my head but I still got some of the jokes
>"you can't fight in the war room"
>"you'll have to answer to the Coca Cola company"
>the fluids obsession
>the contents of the suvival pack
>the men arguing about how many women they'd have in the bunker as the bombs go off.
And a few I can't remember
Honestly you'd have to be pretty dumb to say it doesn't have any jokes

>they are infiltrating our water
>thats why i only drink whiskey

>he'll see the big board

Everytime

but the bodily fluids haha get it??

>fluoride victim
I bet you have problems getting it up too

>when the pilot won't listen to his fucking wife
>that fucking sound when the ambassador's phone melts
>that fucking ending

may be one of the best movie characters ever

>James Earl Jones in whiteface

Sauce on this? I've never heard of that before

There's lots of funny stuff.
>Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the war room.
That's funny.

What a knee-slapper!

Truly, we are the illuminated!

>implying its not funny