Ultimate reed

This man was correct

Oh my god! Maker's newest diabolical scheme, posting a 5kb image so nobody but himself can read it!

After rereading Hickultimates I have to say The Maker was an intolerable asshole. Honestly I wish Hickman would have just set up for a war between his City and Tian. That would have been rad as shit.

This man was a bitch.

I mean do you blame him? His family hated him and his archenemy tricked magneto into destroying the world

Now that they share a universe, he should team up with Cyclops and go around making things right.

I don't read new comics so I don't know what the fuck is up with that suit he's wearing

anyone care to give me a brief update on the storyline that goes with it?

I laughed when he got what was coming to him in Secret Wars.
Hopefully he has an equally embarrassing death in the main continuity.

that's just two rights too many

But he's a god

Reed Richards from Earth-1616 (Ultimate universe) was retconned from being moderately well-adjusted to borderline sociopath thanks to his father beating his ass with a belt. Because their Doctor Doom kept getting lost in other dimensions, they decided to make Reed the new Doom, having him murder his family, try to murder his friends, and blow up SHIELD (thus joining every villain in Earth-1616 with better weaponry than a handgun). After pissing off just about every hero on the planet, their Thing evolved into the Purple Man through sheer rage and/or lust for Sue, and the pair led the charge in smacking him into the N-Zone.

Reed subsequently got out, decided humans sucked, and created a city that evolved on its own for a thousand years. After trying to pick a fight with SHIELD again, the City (now sentient) decided that it could care less about someone who managed to remain an adolescent crybaby for a thousand years, and booted him out. Reed (now the Maker), showing the same capacity to admit his mistakes as every other Reed Richards in the multiverse, decided to keep building the City again and again. This autistic pattern repetition was briefly interrupted by the Molecule Man turning him into slices during Secret Wars, before reassembling him on Earth-616.

Has he appeared in 616 since SW? I think he'd be a good fit for the currnet Ultimates book.

I love how every sppon feeding for any given arc/big event always sound outright retarded

Ant Man was not correct...

This shit is what happens when the Maker gets his grubby mitts on those fucking Pym Particles.

Isn't Reed actually autistic tho?

Mildly

Reed-1616 didn't cure his autism like Reed-616 did, he embraced it. Did you not see the helmet?

And now I'm going to hell.

Yeah but your spot was reserved the moment you started typing in that name field.

He's been the secondary antagonist for the All New All Different Avengers

he wears that stupid party hat to hide his wierd cone head

>This autistic pattern repetition was briefly interrupted by the Molecule Man turning him into slices during Secret Wars, before reassembling him on Earth-616.

Wait, so Ult Reed is alive now?

He's Chris chan. A dictator

Yea though I swear his brain got scrambled when he was brought to 616 considering now he seems to just troll the New Avengers for some reason rather than having any real purpose in what he does.

What did he do with them? I haven't been keeping up with the tumblrvengers

But New Avengers is fun. Note that New Avengers and All New All Different Avengers are different books.
So far he has attacked Paris with a bizzare scorpion monster, summoned an extra-universal squid wizard gave the old white tiger her powers back and assembled a team of extremely obscure villains.

That nigga is nuts

this is cancer. Don't do this. Sup Forums isn't fucking Wikipedia.

Fialkov's Ultimate Reed?
Then yes.

The only thing Fialkov's version did wrong was not create Franklin.

Almost Uni-Power.