Do you think your country will still be celebrating Christmas in 100 years time?

Do you think your country will still be celebrating Christmas in 100 years time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkz7uzaV7uY
snopes.com/holidays/christmas/santa/cocacola.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, we're just all gonna be tan/brown and named shit like Jorge and Catalina

I believe and i hope so, all europe will wake up and we will save our countries from the non euros invasion

christmas concert in portugal:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkz7uzaV7uY

yes

considering im moving to poland once this shithole becomes completely niggerized, than yea most likely

Autistic moortuguese faggot piece of shit
Take your racist nationalism to Sup Forums

but if you move to poland than it will become nigerized

Depends if the attitude regarding it continues trending toward secular, as just part of Canadian life against continued immigration and diminishing people identifying as religious.

I know a Laotian and Muslim family who celebrate Christmas, both obviously not Christian, as they see it as part of just being Canadian and the culture.

cry me a river amerindian shitskin

Hey, no bullying on Christmas

Surely not mashallah

No

Welp still better than having Ramadan and be called Muhamed and Fatma
The West is truly fucked

Yes, it’s too important to our economy to get rid of

Savage

Considering that shit like Santa™ Claus™ as we commonly know him nowadays was invented by Coca™-fucking™-Cola™, perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad thing for it to die out in favor of ramadan or some shit. It's such a fucking travesty, jesus fucking christ. Our corporate cuckoldry evidently knows no fucking bounds whatsoever.

>Considering that shit like Santa™ Claus™ as we commonly know him nowadays was invented by Coca™-fucking™-Cola™

snopes.com/holidays/christmas/santa/cocacola.asp

I sure fucking hope not but I'll be dead so who cares

Boxing Day >>> Christmas Day

Of course, you are a moron, it been 3,000 years maybe even more than we celebrate it.

i hope it won't, fuck religious holydays

Yes. Christmas is basically a secular holiday in America, everyone of every religion is socially obligated to buy things and give them to others.

It's not a religious holiday and it existed before that the Arab criminal jesus was born.

Afaik ruskies don't celebrate Christmas the way other europeans do. They have new year's eve for that. So I guess Christmas for them is only a religious holiday

>I hate people coming to my country and diluting the demographics
>so I'm going to another country to dilute their demographics
Fuck off and stay in America. Don't be such a fucking pussy

At this point it's more of a social celebration than a religious one so I guess it will.

yes. here christmas is an excuse to get drunk with the family (parents, siblings, uncles, unborn nephews, everyone).

Yes because it's a social and consumerist celebration in my secular country

Yes, but everybody will be a mutt and it will be celebrated as a meme, with no real heritage behind it.

Absolutely! Its everyones favorite holiday.

The feeling you get during this time of year really is great. The Christmas lights, the Christmas tree and the smell of pine. Hanging out with family and friends and exchanging gifts. Getting drunk.

Cant beat it sir.