Give me one reason to vote for her (besides her vagina) instead of Trump

Give me one reason to vote for her (besides her vagina) instead of Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

E-mails don't real
>also
Muh feelz

You want a proven liar who is literally above the law and cheats within her own party as president.

She's a stormnigger

Stability and status quo.

She will have the US in an all out race war within 2 years.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

She has a hole in her tongue

>You want a proven liar who is literally above the law and cheats within her own party as president.
Given the alternative? Absolutely.

It's like choosing between the Dirty Dozen and Marvin Martian to go to war with on your side.

Sure, you might have to work with a corrupt scoundrel, but you'll get shit done and not blow up the moon doing it.

You want the demographics of the US to be radically and irreversibly changed for the worse which will lead to the balkanization of the country.

If the president could control demographics we'd be a one party system by this point.

lewd

They can when they refuse to enforce immigration laws. Eat shit, shill.

then you're already gone. Neither is ideal, but if you willingly vote for someone that has been proven by the fbi and wikileaks to openly lie and cheat you have no interest in democracy at all. If I were given proof that Trump had brazenly committed acts that compromise national security as well as whatever sanctity our democracy has left, then lied about it, there would be zero chance I could ever in good conscience vote for him.

You are just a bad, sad, deluded person at this point if you vote for hillary

You can't be real.

>If I were given proof that Trump had brazenly committed acts that compromise national security as well as whatever sanctity our democracy has left, then lied about it, there would be zero chance I could ever in good conscience vote for him.
Trump called on Russia to go full Watergate on Clinton on national television literally this week then said he had no connections to Russia despite repeated testimony to the contrary previously including a personal meeting with Putin that did or did not happen depending on which is favorable to Trump in the moment.

you mean "get shit done" like invading Syria next year and Iran later, while empowering terrorists across the world

it's funny that, of all things, Hillary Clinton is saying that she's got Trump beat on foreign policy, when it's literally the #1 reason to vote for Trump instead of Hillary. if you want another repeat of what happened in Iraq in 2003-2011, vote Hillary. now with extra pointless military confrontation with Russia!

i find this reaction very creepy, srly whats wrong with her?

welfare
if she wins, i'll be deemed mentally incompetent assberg. if trump wins the economy will get fixed.

eitehr way i win. thanks for documenting

>go full Watergate

So you're comparing a Presidential candidate calling on foreigners to expose legitimate corruption to the President of the United States committing espionage on his political opponents while in office?

Top fucking kek.

russia has a central bank. there will be no confrontation with them unless its a ruse. the rest of your post is accurate.

no he didn't you lying, rat fuck.

Trump said:

"Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing"

In order to find the emails, Russia would have needed to hack into Hillary's email server over a year ago before those emails were deleted prior to the FBI investigation

There is no action that Russia could take at the current point in time to obtain those emails that were deleted over a year ago. Any 'hack' or violation of American sovereignty or security would need to have taken place in the past, before they were deleted, not the future, because they've already been deleted and can't be "hacked" any more.

Not even the FBI could get to them when they told Clinton to hand them over - "Gee Mr Director, I sure would love to hand them over, but I can't - I deleted them already. Whoops!"

So what Trump said can only possibly mean "if you happen to find those emails lying around in the pile of information you've probably pilfered over the course of the last two years, feel free to turn them over to the FBI, you would be doing our law enforcement a favor".

And yet, most news outlets, and shills like you, that care to report on his comment, choose to report AS FACT the idea that he encouraged Russia to hack into Clinton's email, now, when in fact he was referring to a hypothetical opportunity to hack into her emails in the past, which he didn't even condone. Some opinion pieces, written by people who really, really don't want Trump to win, even put forth the ridiculous notion that his statements amount to treason, by a purposeful and completely dishonest misinterpretation of what he said.

There is literally zero room in which to interpret his statement in a way that undermines US security unless you deliberately lie about the facts of the situation

I'm woke

not that I think we will end up in armed conflict with Russia, no.

But the fact of the matter is that step 1 of the Clinton plan to depose Assad and replace him with a hand-picked US friendly regime is to establish a no-fly-zone over Syria to prevent Russian air strikes against anti-Assad forces (terrorist scum like ISIS and al nusra), which would mean running air superiority missions in what is currently Russian occupied airspace...

Russia will obviously (probably) acquiesce relatively quickly and the big fat fucking shit show will commence. but it's another diplomatic headache we don't fucking need

pray that Hillary loses

Someone with talent should splice that gif(the original) with this one.

by the way, thank you for fucking off and not coming back. do everyone a favor and never repeat that shit, ever again

literally none

she's Merkel 2.0

Pic related

If she had right wing policies and channeled her genuine personality into her political persona, she'd be queen of Sup Forums.

>"My head is going to explode if I hear one more thing about this damn degenerate." -Hillary Clinton

can anyone post the unedited version of this webm/gif

well, judging by your video she sucks dick like a champ

>Give me one reason to vote for her (besides her vagina) instead of Trump

Top-notch acting skills

She's an excellent leader with unmatched experience.

She's technically the most qualified of all the candidates. She's literally the politician's politician, the ultimate bureaucrat. That's exactly why most people don't want her, though.

I could watch that all day

There isn't one.

>this whole thread
>>/r9k/30306510

Fixed

She is more politically experienced?

Some will see this as a negative , though

She can't keep track of a fucking email account.