APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

Never.

>try to reverse image search this semen demon
>third image is Steven Seagal

4 U

Gotta eat big to get big, you fucking skeleton.

Hold me down and make me!

Hot

Bitch everyone was happy when we saw this

You really think she'll ever give us an apology?

>visiually similar images

Seriously apologize

Like right fucking now

>that arm on the left
Literally twig.

Wow, she's slightly less skinny.
Now it would take at least a moderate breeze to snap her in half.

What the fuck did I do this time

I got better progress in one year at my own house lifting books and bricks.

Why? She was shit in BvS, and Wonder Woman will be shit because she is a terrible actress.

Can somebody give her a hamburger or something, she looks like shes recovering from anorexia lmao

shes no linda carter so I will only apologize if the movie end up being good.

OY GEVALT

Man that ass looks great.

So does hers I guess.

Wow, she is almost the weight of a normal woman now!

this

her tainer is a qt

If Wonder Woman sells we'd be flooded with Buffed up Female Leads for years won't we.

This is a great timeline.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAa

Why?

She was total shit in BvS. Gadot cannot act to save her life.

if jessica biel couldn't start that trend gal gadot sure won't

>buffed up

kiddo you're fucking stupid

I'm with this guy.

>REEEEEEEE SAVE ME DISNEY

Does Jessica have the worst agent in Hollywood? Or does she just not want to work?
She would be good in every capeshit film

This. People who taught she was good in BvS are in for a surprise. The woman can't fucking act.

>Does Jessica have the worst agent in Hollywood? Or does she just not want to work?

Probably the latter. She had a kid not too long ago if I'm not mistaken.

Name a capefilm with a good actress in it? I'm waiting

>implying people would like shitty plebeian musclefags fetish on their fanservice
>implying that more than 5% of female heroes and villains have that kind of body. Hell, in most WW stories she is slender and not a musclefag wet dream.

That girl is still better looking than Galdot tho.

she's too muscular for hollywood

Civil War has five.

not her/10

none of what she gained has gone to her tits or ass

You know that's not Gadot right?

The Dark Knight.
The Dark Knight Rises.
Deadpool.

I'm leaving the MCU movies out because I think it might trigger you.

Deadpool could find a buff lady, other superhero movies have no excuse.

TDK & TDKR

literally fuckin WHO?

I think they mean Hathaway for TDKR, I don't know who for TDK tho

hollywood producers don't want buff women.

>close up fisheye looking angle of left arm
>right arm still looks twiggy as fuck

gina carano can't act either, thankfully she only had a few lines in deadpool

watch haywire, a film where she is the lead and they dubbed over her voice because she was so bad

Won't somebody please think of my dick?

will she learn how to act in between pushups?

see

There's a bad luck thing going on with her so she can't get hired cause all her movies underperformed usually due to reasons other than her. But she's the common denominator. I saw a YouTube video awhile back about it.

>I don't know who for TDK tho
>"and you are beautiful"

As someone who does a fair bit of weightlifting themselves, I'd say the angle and her flexed arm position are definitely flattering in that photo. However, she wouldn't look even close to that if she were as skinny as she used to be. People forget that women don't have a lot of testosterone. Women with more imposing frames (Xena) or on steroids (Angel Dust) don't necessarily count. Building up visual mass is hard for the typical woman and it takes a lot more time. Getting her to Wonder Woman status is going to take a while.

Bottom line is that she looks fucking fantastic as a woman into fitness now. Her current physique is on par with women that frequently grace the covers of magazines like Shape and Women's Fitness. Anyone saying that she's too skinny now should really learn that there's a spectrum of physiques in between "bone skinny" and "professional athlete".

Hey dicknuts, the vast majority of people are saying "she's too skinny for the role," not "she's too skinny."

And she is. Wonder Woman should look like, as you put it, a professional athlete. Not a dainty little girl who makes you go, "Aww, that's some real cute progress you've made!"

Wonder Woman has had multiple physiques throughout her history. The buff version is actually relatively new. She looked more like a Baywatch bombshell for the better of 2-3 decades before that, and had a "bikini model" physique before that. There is no set body type for her; as long as it's agile and capable, it's fine.

>mfw we'll never get a WW that looks like this

because she doesn't exist

UNF

...is this a thickness thread?

anything less is unacceptable

Nice try

le mad eyebrows

Yeah, and none of those are the body type of Gadot

Talk about the subject and stop posting random pics of real girls. If you are postigo someone, post it related to the subject.

This is why musclefag threads almost got banned, and this only happens with them.

Teremos is plenty of buff girls on comics to post and talk about. If you want other thing go to /fit/.

the subject is whether gal gadot looks fit for the role of wonder woman. those people are posting pictures of women who they feel would be more suitable.

but she is a real girl

She's definitely fitness model level now, though. The OP is proof of that. 90% of women in the gym I was in this morning aren't at that level. You're posting older pictures to obfuscate the issue.

They are just posting pics of any woman who fuels their fetish.
They are giving reasons why Gal's physique is unsuitable to them. WW has always been toned and slim, she has rarely been a muscle girl.
They still think Carano is a good choice even when she's a worse actress.

>They are just posting pics of any woman who fuels their fetish.
just because it's their fetish doesn't mean it's not relevant.

>They are giving reasons why Gal's physique is unsuitable to them. WW has always been toned and slim, she has rarely been a muscle girl.
I'm assuming you meant "aren't giving reasons." I think it's fairly easy to see the contrast between their examples and gal gadot, they don't have to verbalize it. also, the point isn't how WW is in the comics, it's how they think she should be on the screen

>They still think Carano is a good choice even when she's a worse actress.
again, opinions.

>APOLOGIZE!
For what, someone who put the minimal amount of effort? Barely above nothing?
NEVER!
To think that there are people on this board what would make excuses for such indolence, mediocrity.

You mean the pic that shows her arms? That are not even that big?

That's not a body type

Not even close

Look this forehead
she have the mark of the best

If it was actual good actresses that are buff I would see their point, but you can't compare women who work out for a living to someone who doesn't. I wouldn't say Uasin Bolt should be the Flash based on him holding the fastest man on Earth records because he's not an actor. These women aren't actors. If we based all roles on looks than Sup Forums would have gotten its wish for Triple H Thor.

And Carano can't act, she can look tough but she's not a good actress.

Because of the smaller frame women have, arms showing above average development are an indicator of a well balanced physique.

This is getting tiresome. If you insist on acting like you know what you're talking about in regards to fitness, post your physique. Let's compare.

She had lines in Deadpool?

i agree, but the point is that they don't have to, and they fact that they're subjectively wrong doesn't mean they can't post their opinions.

Would be hilarious if they bring up a buff MtF trap that can act just to see people unleash hell on the chosen actors.

>APOLOGIZE!
You apologize.

90% of women at your gym are fucking hilariously out of shape, then, and they're probably just making appearances to look for someone to fuck. Sorry to break that to you, user.

Considering how I go to a specialized gym at non-peak hours, I'd say that no, the majority of them aren't "hilariously out of shape". Feel free to tell me more about the my gym that you haven't been to before, though.

>3 years of training
>Looks like she may have gained 5lbs
What was she doing all that time?

I'm not sorry.

I want to bash his smug fucking face with a rock

She looks 6 years older than Gadot. Bitch's wheels flew off 10 years ago.

>Announce Gal Gadot as WW
>People flip out and flood the internet with comments that she is terrible for the job
>She doesn't have the physique of WW
>This was 2 or more years ago
>She did grew muscle (i guess)
>Go to the theater expecting a wonderful wonder woman
>She can't act
Welp. I guess that's what we get for concentrating in shallow things.
To be fair, Henry Cavill can't act neither so...

>how to spot a dumbass

Cavill can act, and he can be charming as fuck, Paul Newman-style. Snyder miracelously sucks that out of him.

Fair. I'm fine with that.
OP should apologize though. Give me my hopes back.

For what, she can't act worth a damn. The only praise she got was the same thing that happened to Faora, the whole movie was so fucking bad, this minor character stood out for not being as bad as the rest for not carrying the weight of the movie.

Wonder Woman is really going to expose to everyone praising her how shit of an "actress" she really is. There's kinda reason all her non Fast & Furious movies have flopped.

like 1 or 2 in the fight with Colossus

who is this semon demon?

kek This is bait, right?

nope

>Everyone STILL calling Gadot a skeleton
>Captain Marvel's actress is even skinnier and flat as a board
>barely any skeleton comments

>Snyder miracelously sucks that out of him.
There is nothing miraculous about it, m80. He is just a shit director. The same way there are some Offensive Coordinators who are incredible as their job but shit the bed every time someone hires them to be a head coach, Snyder should really just be the guy who designs action set pieces. He cannot draw out worth a shit performances out of any of his actors compared to what even the most modestly better director can. You can get into all of the allusions and references to greater works or art of the past that people feel make his movies deep and complex. Maybe Snyder should learn how to be a cinematographer, and do the same shit in that capacity, but in terms of being the maestro of the storytelling orchestra a director is supposed to be, he is complete fucking shit.