"I had an abortion". DNC Crowd: Massive clapping

"It was the wrong time...I made the decision that was best for ME. To have an abortion"

DNC crowd: whoops, hollers, massive applause

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28oKZYXFx8M&t=0m43s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyse_Hogue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=28oKZYXFx8M&t=0m43s

I'm pro-choice (or pro-eugenics, really... less dindu babies = better for the rest of humanity) but the notion of applauding someone for having an abortion is stupid.

Disgusting plebs.

take 2 and call me in the morning

The way she talks... the degeneracy of it all... She wanted to get raw dogged by her pig of a husband but it wasnt "convenient". Absolutely disgusting.

pol I'm a reasonable man but this is too much.

Democrats literal sociopaths confirmed

They're the small gov party what do you expect? 2nd amendment worship? I dont even like abortion but zionism is worse in my view

>tfw I wanted to act and not be responsible for my actions.

The laws of nature dictated that she conceived, and she decided that it wasn't convenient for her.

Disgusting.

Its funny because the format is like an award show but the topic is abortion and they are clapping about it

She's a dirty spic, of COURSE they clapped

Abortion is Darwanism in action, let it flourish.

>generation Me.

Redpill me on abortions. Why are they so wrong?

I don't even respect 'the left' anymore. I dont view them as people with other legitimate opinions I view them as despicable and revolting human beings.

>laws of nature

laws of nature don't apply to humans, we have the ability to leave the fucking planet, you think we can't say screw nature and abort a retarded fetus

I feel bad for the woman honestly. She made the unfortunate choice to have an abortion and now she's stuck being a Democrat for life. She has to constantly reinforce her belief that it wasn't a human because coming to terms with what she did and realizing that she killed her baby would mentally break her. I would probably do the same thing she's doing right now because it would devastate me.

Now imagine if HER mother had done so, then she would never be able to have made her own opinion on the matter.

Really makes you think, huh?

You'd think a decision over an abortion would be a rather private topic. Who the fuck just goes around saying "Yeup goin to get an abortion in about 30 minutes" or saying it at a speech. Close your legs and your mouth.

the reason the left pushes for abortions is 1. to keep the white and black population down. 2. to keep the population stupid by aborting children from "responsible" families 3. to harvest aborted children and use them as medical supplies and 4, damage/destroy the reproductive capacity of young people. Abortions too early in life can permanently damage a woman's reproductive system which goes back to point 1.

while abortion is an important medical tool that should be available, it's not something that should be encouraged nor should it be paraded around as some kind of badge of honor.

:O

That's outrageous.

it was probs a coon baby from a DNC diversity orgy so no loss

otoh me not getting digits was a huge loss fml

To be fair I would have cheered too, to learn that such a creature failed to reproduce.

That's kind of a weak argument because the pro choice crows will just respond with a variation of "what were doing before you were born?". If you do any reading I recommend Trent Horns book call persuasive pro life.

wow, that's a good observation actually.

I feel sorry for her children, because she is a self-admitted child murderer. I wonder if they will ever think about their older sibling that was unlucky enough to be conceived by those who value social acceptance and a political position over its life. She murdered her baby only because it was the wrong time.

She should be executed. She probably killed it because it was going to be a full white baby and not the half-black cuck-kids she probably has now.

How the fuck can you be anti abortion? Most of them are niggers, it's the only thing keeping their population in check.

The pendulum is at the edge of its arc, ready to come screaming back.

I think we need to think broader than abortion. Sterilization should be employed strategically as a method to reduce the size of the welfare state. Offer basic gibsmedats to dindus in exchange for a basic income. Install an X-ray machine in the desk at social services.

Dindu comes up to claim cheddar. *BZZZZT*. Rinse, repeat a few generations.

This. It's awful.

Those eyes, that sorrow. This is what she has to deal with everynight. I would clap to if I was there.

The funny thing about abortion is before it was primarily used by blacks and white whores (Liberals) as a form of birth control, it was almost exclusively pursued by conservative whites to hide shameful relationships. I would imagine a lot of those girls grew up to be radical liberals in order to avoid the very trauma you suggest.

We have a video that we can now use to convince Mormons and any remaining Cruzlims to vote Trump. Trump is ambivalent on abortion. Democrats cheer it.

I always thought it was funny that "pro-choice" didn't mean choosing not to fuck or choosing what birth control method to use.

This. Great post.

This is seriously the reason I'm pro-choice. Only scum don't have the decision making skills to use protection.

The less children these malignant cunts bring into the world the better honestly.

>these retards will never have children

feels good

Go to a Planned Parenthood and sit in the waiting room for thirty minutes. See what type of people go there. Come back and tell us how you still think such organizations are horrible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyse_Hogue

>Hogue was born in Dallas, Texas in August 1969. Her family is Jewish.[10][9][11]
>Prior to her work for NARAL, Hogue worked for MoveOn.org, Greenpeace, Rainforest Action Network, Media Matters for America, and the Friends of Democracy super PAC, a campaign-finance reform group founded by Jonathan Soros.[8] She serves on the board of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice, a Jewish social organization.[9]

I applaud her too.

The laws of nature also dictated that she have an abortion.

Oh my God...

I realize that my position won't be popular on here but I am pro-life on the abortion decision.

>"It was the wrong time."

What about adoption then? She could've found a couple willing to raise the kid for her.

I see that Sup Forums had gone the usual "But teh blax get lots of abortions!" route. Have you guys ever stopped and thought that maybe they do that BECAUSE abortion is legal? If you look at the rates throughout the decades black women prior to abortion becoming legalized used to have a much smaller rate of being single mothers.

Abortion being legalized = more people get abortions. It makes casual sex less risky. Why wouldn't a woman get an abortion if it's legal? Why not? If it's ILLEGAL though, then she has to prevent herself from becoming pregnant in the first place, either by abstaining from sex or being very careful with contraception.

Who gives a fuck whether it's a baby or not?

>Abortion being legalized = more people get abortions. It makes casual sex less risky.
A lot of people, and nearly all black people, aren't rational enough for these incentives to matter.

Makes me think about all of the millions of potential children whose lives were prevented upon making contact with my condom.

In 40 years, the elderly Dems will watch in amazement as they are unable to elect a leader.

Yes, while people do switch political orientation, many choose familial positions.

They're literally clapping their way to extinction

It can and does.

I think it's weird that black's in the 60's and before were actually alright. Fathers stayed with their families and crime was relatively low. I don't think it's a coincidence that the increase in single motherhood in the black community coincides with when abortion was legalized.

Adoption isn't nearly the viable alternative the conservatives like to say it is. Once a woman carries a child to term and endures immense pain in labor, they're going to have a hard time giving it up.

The trends start much early. They actually coincide with the civil rights movement. Take that as you may.

Even that is a different animal.

Millions of Sperm cells get ejaculated, but the one that fertilizes an egg actually has the chance to grow into a human being who'd have all the senses and reason you do.

How can anyone decide that it's okay to wantonly keep a human being from being born.

Not even Christfagging here, but still, it makes me sick on a level I can't really explain.

>while abortion is an important medical tool that should be available, it's not something that should be encouraged nor should it be paraded around as some kind of badge of honor.
So much this. It's disgusting seeing how much it' has been paraded around as an achievement.

Sperm aren't children because they're not growing. A sperm by itself will never develop into an adult human, this is why we believe that life begins at conception. That is the very beginning, it's the single point where it becomes a distinct life that begins growing or developing.

Abortion clinics are temples dedicated to the worship of Moloch

Why do you think the shill endorses them so much?

It's all a conspiracy, user

Wake up

those repeating digits have affirmed that murder is murder

The left pushes abortion because they hate a normal family unit. They love two men in short shorts frolicking like fairies, they love two obese lesbians growing out their leg hair... THOSE are "brave", progressive families according to the left.

A man, woman, and child is a tool of the patriarchy according to them.

An abortion is an attack on the weakest family member in an attempt to destroy the unit. And normal people support abortion because they're easily swayed.

yfw the stage of the dnc convention is a guard tower from a ICE/FEMA camp

I don't really see the distinction. Every sperm cell and every egg cell also has the chance to grow into a human being, but only if the proper actions are taken. A fertilized egg is not going to become a human adult if the woman doesn't stay alive, stop drinking, then dedicate years to raising it. Why draw the line at conception? Why not at the creation of the gametes or at the age of viability? Why not at the time when self-awareness develops (around a week after a live birth)? There isn't a person to suffer until much later than conception, and the argument that it is preventing a potential life just doesn't hold water.

Pro life here as well. Abortion is basically murder.

A fertilized egg by itself will never grow into an adult human either. It still needs a womb in which to grow, nutrients to supply that womb, and years of parental care.

Why would anyone want HER to breed?

She deserves to be a cum socket,her infertile womb is worthless anyways.

Hi niggerloving christcuck

How is your bull? Did you prep the bull properly?

Doesn't everyone need shelter and nutrients? The only difference with a fertilized egg is the type of shelter and the type nutrient it needs.

Less jews are better

That could just as well be said of sperm and egg cells. They need a uturus as shelter and they need each other as nutrients.

>Pro life here as well. Abortion is basically murder.

Abortion is morally wrong for the same reason as murder. It takes away a person's valuable future.

People like to split hairs about the developmental features of a fetus as if it's frozen in time, but a fetus is a member of our species and possesses a future filled like ours - a future filled with enjoyable experiences and pursuits.

To wantonly take that future away is a violation of the rights of another.

No a sperm or an egg by themselves will never develop into an adult human no matter what type of shelter or nutrients it receives. This really is basic biology.

>Abortion is basically murder.
And murder is a crime
And crime is for gypsies,niggers and mudslimes.

Haha applauding some slut for having an abortion, how degenerate can they get? absolute scum

Im pro choice, but these cunts take the shit to a whole new level and actually celebrate abortion like it this great thing. The future is fucking terrifying, these people will literally destroy society as we know it.

I disagree that the reason murder is wrong is because of the deprivation of a future. You don't have your future yet, so you can't be deprived of it. I would argue that murder is wrong because of the harm it does to your loved ones and because of the horrible pain and fear involved. If you could murder somebody who had absolutely no relationship to anybody else without their ever becoming aware of what was happening, I don't see how you can call that morally wrong. This is an impossible scenario, however.

I'm pretty sure you misunderstood me. Read the post again.

>Texas women are tough...
>We approach challenges with clear eyes and full hearts.
except raising a child evidently, dumb whore

Why the fuck are these people applauding abortions? What the hell is wrong with them?

Abortions are a net positive from a utilitarian standpoint and are deontologically neutral. Abortion is literally one of the best things you can ever do for somebody else. You have spared them their existence.

remove child welfare watch how there will be no more ((((((((((((accident)))))))))))) birth's

every time

>Abortion acceptance grows in USA
>Birth rates plummet
>Less competition for quality high-end careers
>Even affirmative action can't save the Dindu breeding shortage
>All the shitty jobs get replaced by robots and machines

Now is the time to get that perfect asian qt, anons. Best of luck, try not to spill your spaghetti.

But in reality it's more like this:

>Abortion acceptance grows in USA
>Birth rates plummet
>Not enough people in the workforce
>The future of the economy is in danger so governments open their borders to immigration

Just in case you ever wondered why Europe is in the state it is right now, there it is.

Mexican immigrants though..

I disagree with a lot of things with Trump, same with the right here. However seeing how jaded democrats are wouldnt ever cast my vote for them.

Don't care about abortion desu. Why does it deserve an applause though? I took a shit this morning, throw me a parade.

>Once a woman carries a child to term and endures immense pain in labor, they're going to have a hard time giving it up.

So most women would be happier just keeping their pregnancies to begin with?

So under you logic it's ok to abandon babies in the woods and switch off life support for comatose people.

that's more having to do with single mom acceptance rather than abortion acceptance

Friendly reminder that feminism is literally a blood cult.

This is the morality of weakness and deformity. It's America's new religion. Being a loser, a disgrace, a weakling, etc grants moral currency. Whereas, being strong, wholesome, and in need of nothing is seen as fundamentally evil and worthy of suspicion.

This atheistic Christianity. It's what happened when people tried to repudiate Christianity but still hold on to its moral code. An orcish parody where weakness and depravity are made virtue, and strength and goodness are made evil.

So much this. Even with all the diseases going around these days, and other contraceptive methods.

No. That is not what I said. There are plenty of women who have been made happier in the long run by their decision to have an abortion, especially if they do not have the resources or ability to adequately care for a child.

You can't abandon a baby in the woods because the baby would endure horrible suffering. It is perfectly okay to switch off life support for comatose people with the consent of their loved ones.

Thank you for adequately writing down my opinion.

She could have become a loving mother, now she is fucked in the head beyond repair.

Massive baitin, op is still a fag.

Romania I understand you don't want Roma Gypsies but why not purge them, why send them like germ bombs to rest of Europe, BAD ROMANIA.

Difficult to grasp that this is a real thing someone said, let alone received applause and cheers for saying. I find it more and more difficult to empathize with the left. Sinister indeed.

Checked

>durr i cant have children because i have to focus on getting richer even though my entire biological purpose is to reproduce as much as possible
>even though the reason I enjoy sex in the first place is because it's how I can pass on my genes, really I was just doing it to pleasure my vagina
modern women, everybody

Nobody in their right mind wants anything to do with Christian ethics, though.

>Not enough people in the workforce

There's the mistake Europoors made, now here's how we can fix it.

Once the minority races (and wannabe hoodlums) realize they can just fuck and suck each other off without the consequence of childbearing, of course birth rates will decline. Europoors simply followed through with the trend instead of using it to their advantage.

To counteract the decline, we will have to breed ourselves and perform a racial hostile takeover. The attack will be so swift, no amount of affirmative action will be quick enough to retaliate. Even with violence, we will already be red-pilled enough to recognize full fledged chimpouts from peaceful protesting, unlike BLM's press coverage.

We can take back America, one white baby at a time. One of the reasons the 1960s were so good was because of the aftermath of 1940s boomers.