Would you rather take in 1 million arabs or a million spics?

Would you rather take in 1 million arabs or a million spics?

Take in both and then flood the neighbors with their offspring.

>spics

Fuck off. my girlfriend is Mexican.

>this thread again

Tough choice tbqh

arabs are usually smarter(apart from nafris), but spics are more docile

Truly we are brainlets who could never understand the depths of the German master plan

it's your fault for replying

:^)

But they stay in cuckmany for the gibs

Is that with or without the millions of North Africans that come here as well?
Because if it's with them, then I might as well picj the Arabs and hope they kill each other off in petty conflicts and gang wars

Well once our stashes are empty, they will move further to France, UK or so on. That won't be a issue tbqh. Even if they move towards the border to Bolan and so on, it won't be our problem anymore since they are the ones who have to shoot them and getting called inhumane and so on.

Are you really implying that all mexicans actually look like this? Because I have seen mexicans before and they look nothing like this.

>once our stashes are empty
That won't happen, though. Germany is the Schlaraffenland where milk and honey flows. If our stashes are empty, there is nowhere else to go, because every other place is even more shit. France? Already a terrorist shithole. UK? Already run by Pakis.
They are here to stay. Forever.

1 million latino bfs

Depends tho. If our currently working elderly gen are retiring en-mass (and automatization still not being a thing) our economy will def. go down. The economies of Hessen and BaWü crumbling would already make everything quite difficult since Bavaria won't be able to and not willing to hold everything together.

A million Arabs, all into my pussy and they can live in my apartment!!!

Neither I'd rather they stayed in their respective containment zones. Too many of either will completely destroy your country.

Por qué no los dos?

The 'spic' ...so the rich ones? I vote for them Because the elite already is very successful and bro tier people. The poor ones need to stay in the country

Esto tiene sangre de negro

Are you mad cunts from ?

Bump