2018 in less than a week

>2018 in less than a week
>Made nearly zero progress this year

How much progress have you made on your goals, Sup Forums?

some but not enough to be happy

didn't you make this same thread last year? and the year before that?

lol

Maybe...

bruh look at this dood..

wait till you see it...

OH NO NO NO NO....

got accepted to uni

Just...

Fucking normie

I keep telling myself every time that I'm getting a gf this year but never make it

NO no no NONo...

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.........

We need an 'user improvement club', each week we have a task, write a story, learn to juggle, make a podcast, etc. We publish our progress for all to see but each week there is advancement, a new skill, new experience. thoughts?

absolutely guarantee im more pathetic than you are, but ive decided that wallowing in self pity is just self destructive

Okay I don't think that was my post.

This might work on a board with people who are almost normal, but not here.

HUUUUUAH

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

It's not a competition but good work senpai, let me guess, parents paying for it?

I became a coke/alcohol addict and lost my job.

>this won't work here
do you have a single fact to back that up?
sounds like a weak excuse not to progress.
this is why your progress is zero.

Got a pretty good job promotion, even though I hate my job. Lost my virginity, although it was to a hooker in Tijuana. Not bad overall.

Kms

Lost a contract job at Huge Software Company, wallowed in unemployment in Expensive City, landed a six-fig full-time job, moved across the country to new Expensive City. Not a horrible year, and did/learned some interesting stuff, but could have done without the extreme stress and alcohol consumption.

I wish I could have made zero progress this year. I graduated from school and got a job, but when you consider how my life has completely raveled to pieces otherwise, I've probably ended up with a negative amount of progress.

I said I'd stop being a stick last january and gain like 30-40 pounds

I lost 10

I said I would stop being a fatass sometime last year and I gained 10 pounds.

I improved a lot but still not fast enough because I tend to take massive procastination breaks when my job/studies get slightly out of hand.

Because you're a real American

>but could have done without the extreme stress and alcohol consumption.

Relocating and being at a new workplace will stress anyone out, here's to hoping things will smooth out for everyone of us here next year.

>unironically being an american

eat

I'm doing good in uni, made some progress to learning a web framework I've poked at for a bit, and got better at a lot of different languages.

Improved my relationship with my dad a lot, too. Learned to make better coffee.

the only thing in my life that progressed this year is my biliary cirrhosis

Good

I fell for the memes.

100% because i had none.

Indeed, hopefully everyone here takes some concrete steps to improve their lives.

On /fit/ and occasionally on Sup Forums there is the /sig/ threads. They're a general dedicated to self-improvement and I remember there even used to be a really active discord channel for it

I made actual friends that like me this year and learned to stop being a cringemaster.

Maybe next year is the year of gf

I'm starting to finally see the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Now, I can concentrate for at least one hour a day in doing something meaningful like studying science (and even languages).

I've never felt this good in more than a decade.

I don't even have goals anymore, I'm pretty much waiting to die.

>said was going to drop more weight from 210 to 190, instead went from 210 to 225
>said i was going to work out to be able to lift more this year, got lazy and have zero progress, am still liftlet with ~205 lbs bench and ~155 lbs overhead
>said i was going to get a gf, haven't even tried to ask one on a date
>said i was going to improve my university GPA, still 2.9
>probably gonna have to retake Business Calculus in winter
Not very much progress. Not very much at all.