Moviebob says Wonder Woman is the first good DCEU film

youtube.com/watch?v=UN_MBgb7EX0

Nolan BTFO

DCEU you stupid retard. Nolan's movies were set in their own separate universe.

And on the other hand, thank god, about fucking time.

Sadly we still have Snyder directing Justice League so...

Nolan produced MoS, anonkun

Shit. I guess that means I missed the free passes to the Boston press screening. I saw Bob at the BvS one.

But Joss Whedon just took over. There's hope yet.

Snyder did the story for this one. I refuse to see it on that alone.

>Sup Forumseddit retards literally hold Movie Blob's opinion on any sort of pedestal with merit

Holy fuck.

I'm waiting for aintitcool

he's the worse

Well I just started the video and it seems that his opinion isn't that the film is GOOD, just that it's COMPETENT, and that it's the "best" DCEU film simply because the rest of the DCEU is absolute fucking garbage.

I think the point is that he's such a leftie cuckold that his liking it proves its good?

But the problem is that he's such an ideologue that he hated BvS for its "toxic masculinity" and loves WW for having women in it.

The guy is fucked.

How fucking dare he, that mysogynist monster.

Movie is in post production and is following snyders notes you idiot

>giving a fuck about what movieblob thinks

Movies are made in post production and it doesn't matter if he's following notes because that means it will at least be Whedon trying to emulate Snyder and the results from that alone could be catastrophic

Either way, Whedon was already going to direct the reshoots.

>spent countless hours about people trying to censor video games a decade ago
>only to side with people trying to censor video games now because they dress it up as human rights defense

>moviebob

WHO THE FUCK IS MOVIEBOB?

A rotundo worthless grease-ball manchild that people on Sup Forums seem to actually trust

>not by some psychic intuition
I don't think it would be possible to not hate him.

This guy is tall.

>Josh Whedon save DCEU
Whoa.

He is the beta whiteknight from which all others were formed.

Oh yay maybe he could make it feel exactly like the team dynamic of buffy. Be really good if he could have that quipy motif. It'd be really fun fun fun. Why the fuck does anyone want dc to resemble what marvel has turn into is beyond me. Civil war was a joke. Ultron was an absolute fucking mess. The writing sucks dick.

Want to ask me why barman hates superman. Then by that measure why does ultron want to drop a city on the earth, it's just retarded. They should have gone mass replication route and have an umbrella of ultron blotting out the world, a true age of ultron but nah lets have him drop a city on people. Marvel is mediocrity

Who is this balding fat fuck? He looks like a fucking loser

or maybe he's a free thinker unlike you ki/ucks

>defending zoe quinn
>free-thinker
I forget this board is contrarian.

>capeshit
>of any kind

Stop

This.
hiro please delete this hellhole

>Snyder did the story for this one.
Well sucker punch wasn't that bad now was it?

So its shit in the vein of the MCU and now for the masses is good? I hope JL remains "bad"

Anyone have screen caps of his nazi-like rant on Twitter against middle America?

Story and script are 2 different things. When a DCEU movie says "story by Snyder" it means just the setting.

Like "Yeah, ww is in ww1, and he fights ares and some shit, and you cant contradict BvS". Thats what the story credit is for. You are mistaking Script with story.

Snyder was not responsible for the dialog nor the script on MoS or BvS. And Certainly not in WW.

*luckily we still have Snyder
Sorry, it was a typo. Im drunk

Still waiting for MovieBlob to loose a foot from diabetes

Well, it's the first passable one. I wouldn't go so far as to say "good".

I don't hate MovieBob but he has a bunch of weird opinions and he's always so damn defensive of them. His hatred of Batman v Superman is, honestly, entirely unjustified.

But MoS and BvS were outstanding

Anyone have screen caps of his nazi-like rant on Twitter against middle America?

Didn't this guy write an autobiography or something where he says that as a kid his parents would lock him outside all day so they wouldn't have to deal with him and that Mario was basically his only "friend" because nobody liked being around him?

>Snyder was not responsible for the dialog nor the script on MoS or BvS. And Certainly not in WW.
What about for JL?