I'm sorry you all have to see this, hopefully enough he won't last much

I'm sorry you all have to see this, hopefully enough he won't last much.

only spics areand meds are catholics

>he wants to help people in need
>HOW DARE HE

Telling people to remember to suck Muslim’s dicks on Jesus’ birthday isn’t exactly tactful timing I would say.

based pope

That's not what he said.

Would you think that Jesus would let millions of sandniggers die in the desert because of americans sucking israeli cock in the middle east?

Let me guess, you're one of those Sup Forums ((deus vult)) ''christians''

retarded mutt

What can you expect from an a*gentinian commie

REAL catholics are sedevacantists.
All these disgusting """"""""popes"""""" are kike puppets.

>It’s Christmas, one of the biggest Christian holidays
>You’re the Pope
>Talk about Muslim refugees, a very divisive politically charged subject

He’s a dumbass

>Would you think that Jesus would let millions of sandniggers
Not sandniggers per se, but m*Slims
and yes, he wouldn't be sucking their dicks and would expell them like he did with the jews in the temple.

Meant for

I don't take lessons from a monkey sorry.
Call me when there is a bostilian pope in charge.

We all apologize for this piece of shit Pope, we all hate him here too for being a commie cunt

He's talking about refugees, not "Muslim refugees". Christians can be refugees too; heck, given the kind of governments we're backing in the middle east, they're more than a little over-represented.

The vast majority are mudslimes and they're the disease that will kill Europe and end the existence of its unique races.

one digit away from sixts, tsch tsch what a pity.

We are the third country with more cardenals.
One day, maybe.

There is no place for Islam in the world. It is a vile disgusting religion in which no middle ground between it and Christianity can exist. Muhammad basically represents everything that Jesus was not.

Benedict is still the true pope

Christianity is about humility and respect for fellow men

Also Christianity is anti-racist

The Pope has just got BLESSED by the WARRIOR OF KARA BOGA. GOD BLESS !!!

That's exactly why he did it, because he's the moral authority for a lot of people

Are you legitimately retarded?

I want Chr*stians to submit to Islam

I want M*lays to submit to China

Why convert to a phony religion? Mohammed was a liar.

This. Christianity fucking sucks

Paganism or fuck off

Benedict is still the true Pope. He's been the only actual Catholic Pope in decades.

56 %

>worshipping demiurge

#NotMyLeader

Never!

But in all honesty lads, I don't think Europe's pop will change much in the near future. The "bulls" and "Muslim invasion" sound way out of proportion and shit is constantly paraded in our face because thats what people want to see. Things that'll get your jimmies rustled, things that'll get your attention towards something superficial instead of focusing on something more important.

The Pope should fight Islam, not submiting to it!

Christianity has always been a cuck religion, and now Catholics are responsible for liberalizing the church. Islam is the alpha and masculine religion

>the pope = catholicism
>if i don't like the pope it means i don't like catholicism
>having a problem with the idea of being nice to fleeing refugees

The Catholic Church in its catechism explicitly says nations have the right to protect their borders, I don't know what you want m8

Based Pope. He’s truly the good people.

mashALLAH

Fuck that masonic heretic. He will cause a schism in the Church, he knows it is his role it has been foretold.

Benedict XVI is the real pope, and the last one. When he flees Rome we know the End of Times has truly arrived. He's 90 years old now.

All these things have been prophecised in the visions of many saint over the last 2 millenia.

Mock all you want, in about a decade you will all be either dead or trembling on your knees for mercy.

You poor fools have no clue what is coming for you.

Feels good being Prod

What would Jesus think about refugees?