Why can't European men resist non-white women?

Why can't European men resist non-white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUbDM11KQ5E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgCLjfKiYG8
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-jamelia-niela-davis-nipple-4k61d7s/answers/new.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White cock belongs to colored goddesses, deal with it.

White men are race traitors

>German

Of course its a German that can't resist black poon

White men were mean't for dark girls

>tfw I'm a white woman watching a white man with good genes commit racial suicide with a darkie temptress
Fucjing hell!

>mfw Europoors somehow think they're not on the path to >56%

Its on our colonizer genes

Go back to Sup Forums

Pure degeneracy

why would anyone settle for inferior white pucci???

Kentucky black gurl here....

Gib me some o dat kraut cock lol

>oooo....awwww....don't stop.....you prefer me over Heidi don't you....

yuropoors have only themselves to blame for this crap

What went wrong?

eternal thralls to the BBV

how could wh*te "women" possible compete?

White men are unloyal

Instincts are encouraging them to pursue genetic diversity

>black person calling them self black
>girl calling herself a gurl

This is real

White women are such cucks. White men can't help themselves as soon as they see the BBV

Why don't you ask them?

Black men do

Russian guy with his American girlfriend:
youtube.com/watch?v=EUbDM11KQ5E

Impregnate Latina women
Integrate them
Raise your kids to have American values

You will be assimilated, not the other way around

tfw no politically conscious black gf

Shut up I'm trying to mejorada la raza

Why would a Blacktivist date a non-Black?

Politically conscious isn't the same as black supremacist. Supremacists of any race are retarded.

If she is basically all about Black activism, I would respect her less.

This is Sup Forums retard

Para mí no. Es algo importante y merece respeto

por que me estas hablando en español, eres chi? and anyway, if she loves her people so much why is she dating out?

I don't know

Neither can Asians, rawr!

They aren't underage anymore, they go after superior women

estoy aprendiendo español y necesito practicar más.
se puede querer su gente y una persona de otra cultura, no es exclusivo. más, no quiero activista black específicamente, ser "woke" es un cosmovisión distinto

In American please

Not me. It's an important thing and deserves respect.

The German's probably thinking
"Esnicity Tag? I sought it vas Dienstag!"

They are sleaze balls

which is which

Obviusoly the German is the man.

Can't tell, neither one is Turkish.

>>girl calling herself a gurl
Isn't "gurl" gay slang for a girl (male)?

You can differentiate between "girl" and "gurl"? Both sound exactly the same unless Bogans pronounce it differently.

Because race mixing is hot

Why are there so many German men with Black women?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgCLjfKiYG8

werdum is a Wh*Teoid in denial

Every German / Black baby you see is so much better looking than their parents. Why?

white cock + black godess = new breed of overmen

it will be nothing like the mixed mystery bag that is the average amerimutt.

Because white women are seriously overrated

Because of the curiosity factor of it. Whites will get into relationships with with women/dudes (it's not just the white men, white women do it too) with people from obscure cultures because they always obsess over 'muh civilisation'.

Arabs get in a relationship because of thick ass, we don't care if you're black, white, brown, violet; we'll fuck you if your ass is big.

>that angry father in the backround looking disappointed as his daughter is getting BLEACH'D

Wow, this is like the lamest and driest wedding I've ever seen. Who the fuck planned this, he should get shot.

>father

He looks 80.

Getting bleach'd
>kek

I call it taking the black.

True. Wh*Toids simply can't stand their inferiour genese so they try to sleep with BLACK women to inherit their melanin. It's stealing, but what can you expect from a Wh*Toid.

Bro I don't mean to be rude, but is it true that every single woman in Korea gets plastic surgery?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-jamelia-niela-davis-nipple-4k61d7s/answers/new.html

Because they are not sexy.

it's true. they can't get a job or friends if they don't look japanese

Because they owe reparations to WoC.

Most of us do resist how have you come to believe this burger?

What flag is this I am mobile poster?

Its about what's inside not the external all women including white should be judged by character.

there is difference between racemixing of beautiful intelligent people, and the corruption that created la creatura

Trinidad and tobogo or some shit, pretty based country but dumb name.

Is it a safe country?

Why do people film this shit who is the target audience?

As a Ulsterman I can say that in my lands men who would commit such sin would be cast from their families as they should be.

>getting btfo by tobacco & tortuga

yeah, it's actually one of the best countries in the caribbean.

But all women have terrible characters, looks is all they have

>who is the target audience

People looking to get BLEACHED.

Your flag looks pretty rare also what is it?

قطر

Do lonely woman watch that then?
Seems sad.

You see that a lot in Korea then?

How many kaffir woman have you halaled?

The dudes an ugly hairlet tho.

Italians/Greeks and Ethiopians are a natural pairing. Even Perseus gets BLACKED.

Once, but I mostly saw that in Germany. And a few times in Canada and America.

Is it actually super common in Germany then?

No one want to look like Japanese

buttmad Asi*nToid.

Black queens are the future

Common enough, especially in rural areas.
Well when they're hotter than the average french chick I don't blame you. I'd colonize her if you know what I mean. Any pic of average Parisian girl.

They do it to troll black men

Why did you hide the like/dislike bar? Afraid to reveal the power of Sup Forums?

Sup Forums
> a bunch of filthy forced meme frog posters that ruined the fun side of Sup Forums

Yeah I don't think anyone is afraid of the "power" of a bunch of immature and insecure whiny polfags.

Why do blackbois get so asshurt?

Same reason whitecucks get assblasted at BMWF

They won an election

Were they white?

You're in the town square waiting for someone. You're 5 minutes early. You don't like to make people wait.

Suddenly, you're approached by a group of high school girls. You can sense the spite in their eyes and they immediately start asking you questions and making fun of you.

"Are you alone?"
"Hey, are you a virgin? You're a virgin, aren't you?"
"Look at him blushing! He is!"
"We could show you a good time!"
"He's looking at me, what a creep!"
"Are you a stalker?"

As they burst into annoying giggles, you see her approaching. It's your tall, black, dutch girlfriend. You can't help but feel like even less of a man now that she sees you in this situation, and even less manly to these girls since your girlfriend is considerably taller than you. Your girlfriend doesn't say a word. She walks straight to you, pulls you by your collar and kisses you. You let out a yelp and try to pace yourself, but she's way stronger and has it her way. it's embarrassing enough as it is that she treats you like this in private, but in public you feel even more inadequate.

Finally, she parts lips with you and as much as you try to control yourself, you can't help but let out a moan, soaked in pleasure, embarrassment and longing. She grabs your wrist and tells the girls: "this is mine. Go find your own", which shocks the girls speechless. They all blush and stutter, claiming they'd never want a creepy virgin like you and that there are much better men out there. Their blushing makes you blush and feel confused. Your girlfriend pushes you by the wrist, "we're leaving". And just like that, you're walking away.

You feel emasculated. Your tall, black, dutch girlfriend is so overwhelmingly dominant you always find yourself taking the submissive role. As you're about to blurt an apology, she says "I made you wait. Today I'm paying.". You feel so warm and fuzzy the only thing you can think about is holding her arm closer to you as you walk. You love your tall, black, dutch girlfriend.

>MY BLACK ASS IS ON FIREEEEEE!!!!!

Do you get a lot of white women going to Qatar for sex tourism?