Tom Arnold Melts Down While Eating Spicy Wings | Hot Ones

Tom Arnold Melts Down While Eating Spicy Wings | Hot Ones

youtu.be/qJCUBMFsdZM?t=270

Holy shit James Cameron really is a badass who doesn't take shit from studios. Straight up tells the suits that either they go with his decision or they can forget him and his movie.

After reading how he treated the suits during the production of Titanic I kinda doubted it because it sounded so over the top and no way would he get away with it but now this. Fucking Cameron what a goddamn legend.

Other urls found in this thread:

movieforums.com/essays/james-cameron-probably-hates-you.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fAGS0G2i7UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOW?

Hail Cameron

Why does reddit hate Avatar so much?

movieforums.com/essays/james-cameron-probably-hates-you.html

youtube.com/watch?v=fAGS0G2i7UY

Something must have happened to him in the 90s, definite dip in quality. His 80s was absolutely top tier.

kek

>9/11 put the brakes on the potential sequel. After the movie’s success, talks began of reuniting the cast for a sequel and everyone, including James Cameron, was on board. A script was written with a slated release date for sometime in 2002. Following the 9/11 attacks, the project was put on the shelf with James Cameron feeling that a movie with jokes about terrorism would be in poor taste.

>"We abandoned True Lies 2 after 9/11, because we didn't think a comedy about fundamentalist terrorists was so funny anymore. And then we never picked it up again."

Fucking muslims have to ruin everything. Instead of years or nothing we could have had True Lies 2 between Titanic and Avatar.

TIME FUCKING STAMP JESUS FUCK ON A STICK YOU FUCK

Link is time stamped. Part is at 4:30

"I don't read the tabloids."

Smart man.

He is the eternal BTFOer of all things reddit (starwars and capeshit)

TRUE LIES BLU-RAY RELEASE WHEN? REEEEEEE

Same with The Abyss.

next year apparently, along with Abyss

Shit, we don't get a sequel to a racist movie

>>>tumblr

Because it wasnt good
A broken clock is right twice a day

>A broken clock is right twice a day

Like making the biggest movie in the world twice?

I think he's referring to Reddit as the broken clock.

>Avatar is just le Pocahontas in space what a hack.
> There is literally nothing wrong with TFA being a remake of ANH, it was SUPPOSED to be that way.
Why can't redditors be consistent?

Sup Forums isn't better when it comes to shitting on Avatar for the exact same reasons.

Because they're redditors.
That's like asking why a dog barks, because it's a fucking dog that's what they do.

Umm... except that video is full of campy, unrealistic, overly CGI-ed Disney Wars/capeshit-style action.

He's gone Lucas

Those are just reddit cross posters shitting up this board more.

Cameron action is worlds beyond capeshit or Bay action. If you even had an inkling of a clue about action scenes and the dos and donts you would know this. Fuck off.

Michael Cimino said the same thing to UA when he wanted to cast the french bitch in Heaven's Gate.

His old action movies, sure. Avatar? No. The action in Avatar was mediocre.