Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here there's no usernames so I can just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany.

yeah theres no "redpill" or anything, anyone who steps foot in this website is a fucking loser

Why are you and most of your people scum?

Depends of what you mean for "loser"

Im good looking
I've had my fair amount of gf's and night stands
I have friends
Im studying and working in something i like
However im a sociopath and also i have an emotional block and i often manipulate people or use them for my purposes, i have no interesets in social interaction but i have to do so because of my job and friendships, i im clinicaly depressed and i take pills for it but i dont feel sad at all , just indifferent towards almost everything:

I would say im not a loser, but not exactly the winner type

I've locked myself in a bathroom on Christmas eve while i listen to my family have fun outside. Fuck them. They're annoying as hell and all my online friends don't like me.

We're in this alone, user.

1.5 year NEET here. Worked in the fields for a while to get some money tho

This

>They're annoying as hell
This feeling is universal, user

Chin up though, at least we're here, it's not much but it's something. Merry Christmas to you, user.

Why the fuck would being on this site be a positive thing?

im stuck here because im a paranoid schizophrenic and it feels like leaving the house is a literally a threat to my existence. this place is nothing more than a voluntary asylum. if you have even a shred of sanity left, leave this place before it's too late

i guess theres some sort of comfort in knowing that youre not a normie

I am NEET and on welfare. I would rather be working, but my crippling anxiety makes it difficult to hold a job. The anxiety started when I was 21, I had a pretty normal life up to that point (thankfully I am not a virgin)

>tfw stuck next to people like you

I’ve never worked and am so afraid to challenge new things.....

Ive also never had a job and Im living under my parents. I have a college degree but no intrest in working in my field. Wages are too low, and i dont feel like paying back my student loan debt. Just gonna bum off my parents.

Wow that's just sad. Studied art or something?

That's actually pathetic as fuck. Your parents should cut you off

His parents deserve it for enabling his behaviour desu

Same situation here pretty much. Shit sucks man.

Try getting a job, worthless parasites.

Engineering. But its fucking hard to get anything without internships because its so competitive these days.
I didnt ask to be born. My parents owe me support for bringing me into this world without a plan for me.

Wow you should back to r9k or kill yourself.

Get rid of bbc and tranny posters and ill go back to r9k

Take control of your life faggot. This "I didn't ask to be born" crap is what I'd expect a 14 year old girl to say. Don't you have any self respect?

merry christmas guys

Its nigh impossible to make it in todays society as a young milennial male with no connections. Low wages, overly competitive job market, extreme housing prices. No point in "taking control" of my life when NEET is the most logical option.

What's so merry about it? I cant sleep because I am upset about having to spend Christmas day at my parents' house with my entire family

I'll end up as a killer, no kidding. Already poisoned few dogs.

Fuck Normies

i am a loser, sometimes the world is against me but mostly is my fault because I'm lazy and it's hard to change.

I'm a NEET. But I'm not racist even for the lulz. I can understand why people do this but I like to stay positive online and hope it rubs off on some people or even give some joy to someone.

I do play a lot of vidya and trying to make a stream so it does feel like I "work" or something like that. And maybe get a smile or two for it.

I hope you find joy, OP. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

I enjoy your posts.

I'm steamrolling college but I have no friends and my mom is a drunkard on the verge of killing herself, also my grandma/her mother died yesterday on Christmas Eve so I don't even get a moment of respite

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback and I enjoy making them for you.

I have friends but I can't connect with anyone I know IRL on a personal level. You people as a collective is the closest thing I know as a true friend.

>poisoning
>killer

If you have any guts you would actually do it with your own hands, you are not cut out to kill.

I want to kill street dogs too, they only make my town more dirty but poison is just too much, I would prefer a quick death.

Wish there were nice guys like you on Sup Forums tbhdane

>chinks don't poison dogs cause it ruins the taste

*dutchie

>chinks don't poison

practically everyone in the world uses carbon monoxide poisoning in their slaughterhouses.

I try my best to make the /nederdraad/ a more friendly place and hope it rubs off on the rest of Sup Forums for you.

I bet I've been living a no better life than yours apart from that playing video games all day part(I'm not a fan of video games so I don't usually enjoy them). What's worse is I'm still a virgin and haven't had a gf in the past 10 years. Although I attend quite a fancy school, ever since I started college, I've been an outcast. So the fact that I'm going to a good school doesn't even make it any better. So no matter how you look at it, you're way better than me so don't be so dejected.

replying to paste