Red pilled artists

Can we have a red pilled artists thread going, pol?

I nominate our queen, Carrie Underwood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=KjAF7D4l91M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Carrie Underwood > Taylor Shit

Dave mustaine check out what he said about illegal immigration and other shit on his wiki page. Also listen to United abominations.

Kanye West is quite red pilled.
>"Black people don't have the same level of connections as Jewish people...We ain't Jewish. We don't got family that got money like that."
>"Ben Carson is the most brilliant guy"

Fuck you

> our queen

She's literally never been mentioned on Sup Forums once. Fucking Turkroach Anzu has more chances of being queen of /pol.

Also Taylor is Sup Forums's official queen now that refrigerator Chloe has been confirmed #mentallyHill

> Carrie
> Not being the official queen of pol
> A literal feminist being nominated

Fuck that snek

Yes, there were many threads about her being at the DMC. I'm gonna miss her. She was always bringing joy to Sup Forums. And Taylos is feminist for Taylor. So she's acceptable.

> taking the the nigger's side

Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I’m looking at you. Where are you? I’m sorry but some fucking wog…Arab grabbed my wife’s bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that’s just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch’s our man. I think Enoch’s right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck’s sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he’s a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he’s our man, he’s on our side, he’ll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he’s on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Saga.

so, you like this back-stabbing degenerate slut who also gets paid by jews for singing about her loose vagina and countless ex-boyfriends?

what a cvck

>siding with someone based on skin colour instead of siding with the just

As expected of an honourless Mexican.

Isn't Johnny Depp really red pilled and pro gun, surprisingly.

>In a 2007 interview, Clapton said he still supported Powell, and that he didn't view Powell as a racist

Wtf I'm a Layla now

Keanu Reeves
Dude is on a mission
youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA

This woman doesn't even look like Taylor. She looks like an Ukrainian whore or something. Taylor has never even have a black boyfriend. Also Taylor's songs are about love not sex, but I guess your Russian ass doesn't know the difference.

> posts on Sup Forums
> doesn't side with the Aryan goddess

Bet all the music you listen to is nigger music. Kek.

Anyone want to join in supporting love and harmony among all people, living in peace and joy as a big family on earth?

Please elaborate. I'd like to know how Thom is redpilled.

Our girl

:-)

Thom Yorke represents a generation that is hostile towards the modern world. From Radiohead's album OK Computer to KID A, Thom Yorke demonstrates the disenfranchisement one can experience from living in the current year.

This guy gets his car destroyed a lot irl for being fascist

++Loss of traditional values, social alienation due to technology, 9/11 etc

>Thom Yorke represents a generation that is hostile towards the modern world

Or is it that they feel the modern world is indifferent to them?

I nominate Civic Duty and Ivan Moody.
Fuck off with your hick hippie lovey dovey 'Haha girl powr!' shit.

Artists don't get more red pilled than the italian futurists

I guess it could be both, It depends on your perspective.

That would be the world around 10,000 bc

I don't think anyone can be more red pilled than Tila except for Trump.

>your perspective

I'll tell you my perspective. I stand above, looking down and observing and thinking...what is this...what is this I'm seeing. And ask questions like that about it.

I made the exact same thread starting with Axl rose a few hours ago and you faggot didn't respond. You guys are queers

Traditionalist

Author and expert in pre Christian Britain and western Europe

> current year
> straight

Kys

He's a greenpeace faggot

>Current year
>Living in mexico

Move to USA , ese, we're all doing it

Queers because we respond to pretty women and not to guys? What does he mean by this?

this

so disappointing...

explain

you're one in a million

Isn't she a feminist?

peter sotos is redpilled as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=KjAF7D4l91M

Taylor Swift is basically Miley Cyrus tier now.

Back when her songs were actually good maybe she could have been our queen, but now she's just a degenerate. "Blank Space" is literally a song about her being a slut for the weekend and "Shake It Off" is a song about how she doesn't care if you judge her for being a slutty bitch.

All of her recent songs are just her bitching about her exes, which she has a completely unacceptable number of. She also has this gay ass ongoing feud with the nigger king Kanye that she's only doing because they both get publicity from it. I'd bet you a lot of money she regularly fucks him.

All in all, I would have accepted this up until about 2012-2013 but now I wouldn't touch her with a 29.5 foot pole. If I had to choose between saving my cat from a fire and saving her from a fire, I would kick her in the face as I carried my cat to safety. She's trash and an absolute disgrace to the Aryan race.